Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Followers of Arenji
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@froststar12
Thanks! Now I'm just trying to integrate Siliqn clan haha. They feel a bit more bland but I can't get rid of some of my permababies haha. I may make them a front for the cult, keep them a nomad clan who secretly acts as the front for the Melohn.
@froststar12
Thanks! Now I'm just trying to integrate Siliqn clan haha. They feel a bit more bland but I can't get rid of some of my permababies haha. I may make them a front for the cult, keep them a nomad clan who secretly acts as the front for the Melohn.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Lol I know how you feel. I like your idea and I think it's a cool concept overall.
Lol I know how you feel. I like your idea and I think it's a cool concept overall.
Mux0mYv.pngice_banner.png YjSTVEB.png
@froststar12
Thanks! Feel free to integrate this in any way you'd like - I'm not antsy about it :3
@froststar12
Thanks! Feel free to integrate this in any way you'd like - I'm not antsy about it :3
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
I saw Felara on the AH and couldn't resist buying her. I then found myself on this thread, the lore is amazing. Even though the rest of my clan doesn't worship Arenji (RNG? hehe)
She will remain a spy ;) I can't wait to write her bio ^.^

Edit: oops pinged you by habit sorry
I saw Felara on the AH and couldn't resist buying her. I then found myself on this thread, the lore is amazing. Even though the rest of my clan doesn't worship Arenji (RNG? hehe)
She will remain a spy ;) I can't wait to write her bio ^.^

Edit: oops pinged you by habit sorry
HNGlxJS.jpgsig by Reefknot
@moondog
Thank you! She's pretty, ain't she. And I'm glad you found the lore! Eventually I will do a better job with the bios haha, make them prettier.
@moondog
Thank you! She's pretty, ain't she. And I'm glad you found the lore! Eventually I will do a better job with the bios haha, make them prettier.
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
New spies! Check 'em out!
New spies! Check 'em out!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@SilianClan Can I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27783079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277831/27783079_350.png[/img] [/url] Along with a bit of lore?
@SilianClan

Can I have

27783079_350.png

Along with a bit of lore?
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
@ximena
Sure thing! Would you like a spy file or just a general personality? I'll probably get it done Monday as I am busy right now haha but I can whip it out!
@ximena
Sure thing! Would you like a spy file or just a general personality? I'll probably get it done Monday as I am busy right now haha but I can whip it out!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@SilianClan

Just a general personality.
@SilianClan

Just a general personality.
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
@ximena
Okay! I'll add lore probably Monday then send you a CR!
@ximena
Okay! I'll add lore probably Monday then send you a CR!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52