Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Followers of Arenji
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@TheChatotMaestro
She's not one of the subspecies or anything, and I'm pretty flexible for lore stuff! There aren't super specific rules or anything. I do occasionally buy books for dragons that have arenji-related lore, and I love seeing what people write about their dragons history and relationship with our lord and savior Arenji.
@TheChatotMaestro
She's not one of the subspecies or anything, and I'm pretty flexible for lore stuff! There aren't super specific rules or anything. I do occasionally buy books for dragons that have arenji-related lore, and I love seeing what people write about their dragons history and relationship with our lord and savior Arenji.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Just bought a sub species off AH, this place looks really cool and I hope to learn more!
Just bought a sub species off AH, this place looks really cool and I hope to learn more!
qXHYTjH.png
So i really like this idea!

But my dragon already is also following another RNG deity named Derek.

Can i make him follow both?
Also! The flag image hoster seems down :(
So i really like this idea!

But my dragon already is also following another RNG deity named Derek.

Can i make him follow both?
Also! The flag image hoster seems down :(
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Anyone got any spawns or any of the sub species that they don’t want anymore? If so I’ll pay in treasure for the amount you bought them for
Anyone got any spawns or any of the sub species that they don’t want anymore? If so I’ll pay in treasure for the amount you bought them for
qXHYTjH.png
@RingLeader1
Sorry it took a hot minute to reply, took a small hiatus.
Here's my page for all the subspecies! I'll be replenishing the supply over the course of the next week or so.
@RingLeader1
Sorry it took a hot minute to reply, took a small hiatus.
Here's my page for all the subspecies! I'll be replenishing the supply over the course of the next week or so.
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709327340186107975/915409285104672858/arenji_achievement.png[/img] I made an achievement thingy, I already shared it on the discord
arenji_achievement.png
I made an achievement thingy, I already shared it on the discord
May my clan be listed as an ally? Capewing has reached a decision. My clan of dragons from here on out is known as "Starlit Threads Clan", in homage to the flights that shaped the beginnings of our clan, Arcane and Plague.
May my clan be listed as an ally? Capewing has reached a decision. My clan of dragons from here on out is known as "Starlit Threads Clan", in homage to the flights that shaped the beginnings of our clan, Arcane and Plague.
@DesmondTiny
@DesmondTiny
@Okida25
Added!
@Okida25
Added!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
May my clan be listed as an Ally? It’s called Town of Falling Embers!
May my clan be listed as an Ally? It’s called Town of Falling Embers!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png