Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Followers of Arenji
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Not me accidentally yoinking a dragon from this lore. Not me planning on incorporating it into my lore. Thank you. (Man Psoron was a steal though...)
Not me accidentally yoinking a dragon from this lore. Not me planning on incorporating it into my lore. Thank you. (Man Psoron was a steal though...)
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@QuirkyJunimo
Added!

@Niceless
I've been on and off for a bit so I figured I'd drop some usual prices and get some more out there, since people enjoy the lore!
@QuirkyJunimo
Added!

@Niceless
I've been on and off for a bit so I figured I'd drop some usual prices and get some more out there, since people enjoy the lore!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Feel free to add Clan of the Crystal Crags to the list of enemies! We know not of Arenji or their cause, but actively defy "luck" in the name of blood, sweat, tears, and a lot of hard work and waiting. It is an unintentional step on the deity's name, but in the name of our Arcane curiosity and bold mountain grit, our determination leads us through to victory no matter the cost of time.

Moreover, our objective yet creative minds see the world as chance itself influenced by nothing except the properties of our world, and as such, any happening can be altered through scrolls and an artist's eye. Arenji means nothing in the face of controlling what was once unknown.

OOC meaning: I'm obsessed with G1s and pride myself in fixing any ugly in the scrying workshop and in my lair no matter how hopeless (RIP my wallet, though). AND... I'll get that rare item if I try hard enough-- data values are just a number I'll eventually hit because math says so. I don't need to beg for what I want from the Random Gods, I just blindly plow through walls until I have the ability to alter what I dislike. Suck it RNG, I'm above you.
Feel free to add Clan of the Crystal Crags to the list of enemies! We know not of Arenji or their cause, but actively defy "luck" in the name of blood, sweat, tears, and a lot of hard work and waiting. It is an unintentional step on the deity's name, but in the name of our Arcane curiosity and bold mountain grit, our determination leads us through to victory no matter the cost of time.

Moreover, our objective yet creative minds see the world as chance itself influenced by nothing except the properties of our world, and as such, any happening can be altered through scrolls and an artist's eye. Arenji means nothing in the face of controlling what was once unknown.

OOC meaning: I'm obsessed with G1s and pride myself in fixing any ugly in the scrying workshop and in my lair no matter how hopeless (RIP my wallet, though). AND... I'll get that rare item if I try hard enough-- data values are just a number I'll eventually hit because math says so. I don't need to beg for what I want from the Random Gods, I just blindly plow through walls until I have the ability to alter what I dislike. Suck it RNG, I'm above you.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@TURBOVICE
I was sure I had listed you, but I was on my phone and realize I hadn't ever submitted the post...so now you're added! We look forward to your eventual corruption!
@TURBOVICE
I was sure I had listed you, but I was on my phone and realize I hadn't ever submitted the post...so now you're added! We look forward to your eventual corruption!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Once Spawn nests again/gets more hatchies (of if there are some currently), could i be added to a pinglist? Also, can i be listed as an ally? My clan is called the Walleye thrive.

(For anyone wondering, walleye is a type of fish)
Once Spawn nests again/gets more hatchies (of if there are some currently), could i be added to a pinglist? Also, can i be listed as an ally? My clan is called the Walleye thrive.

(For anyone wondering, walleye is a type of fish)
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
Can my clan be listed as an ally? Ambrosia, the founder, is salty at the deities and would most definitely join a cult. Especially for promises of luck.

Edit: Swamp Grove is the name of my clan
Can my clan be listed as an ally? Ambrosia, the founder, is salty at the deities and would most definitely join a cult. Especially for promises of luck.

Edit: Swamp Grove is the name of my clan
whgj.png
@CorviidCurse
Added! Welcome to our fold.
@CorviidCurse
Added! Welcome to our fold.
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
This Cult is intriguing, as most of our dragons are quite enraged at the deities for how they have treated all our hatchlings, would it be alright if we join the cause? Our clan is the Crystal Caverns
This Cult is intriguing, as most of our dragons are quite enraged at the deities for how they have treated all our hatchlings, would it be alright if we join the cause? Our clan is the Crystal Caverns
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

May I state that Starlit Threads Clan has officially been around for 1 whole year? (Been playing FR for a whole year [emoji=guardian love size=1])
May I state that Starlit Threads Clan has officially been around for 1 whole year?
(Been playing FR for a whole year )
It looks like you haven't been on for a while, but I'm still gonna leave this here in case you see it next time you're on. I forgot to mention this but a while ago(like, a few years ago) I accidentally adopted a Chosen and was interested in how I could incorporate that into my lore. Now, I have ideas but I wanted to make sure they were alright and tracked with the lore. Is it possible for Chosen to eventually doubt their role? Like if they were originally sent as a spy but ended up sinking too far into the clan they were sent to spy on. If so it certainly wouldn't be the first converted spy in my clan but it would definitely be the first spy that's linked to other lore [emoji=veilspun laughing size=1]
It looks like you haven't been on for a while, but I'm still gonna leave this here in case you see it next time you're on. I forgot to mention this but a while ago(like, a few years ago) I accidentally adopted a Chosen and was interested in how I could incorporate that into my lore. Now, I have ideas but I wanted to make sure they were alright and tracked with the lore. Is it possible for Chosen to eventually doubt their role? Like if they were originally sent as a spy but ended up sinking too far into the clan they were sent to spy on. If so it certainly wouldn't be the first converted spy in my clan but it would definitely be the first spy that's linked to other lore
GLMwkdE.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
mjtJ868.png
fkWjutW.png
Milk
Gang
Forever
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52