Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Harsh Critique [closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49
@SuperNinjaDragon Whoop, found this thread again! Here's something quite easy to criticize! [So many antomy mistakes it burns] [img]http://pre03.deviantart.net/b3a9/th/pre/i/2016/237/9/8/dragon_by_theinquisitor201-daf83g8.png[/img]
@SuperNinjaDragon
Whoop, found this thread again! Here's something quite easy to criticize! [So many antomy mistakes it burns]
dragon_by_theinquisitor201-daf83g8.png
@superninjadragon [img]http://img04.deviantart.net/9841/i/2014/364/4/f/img_20141230_15210_by_irishwolves-d8bvm7y.jpg[/img] Please roast this sketch I did a few years ago. (I now realize how many mistakes there were, and I'm better now, but I still wanna be roasted lol) (Also the thing that the dragon has is an egg, not her underbelly) (... And I regret slapping her name on there, it just ruins the tranquility lol)
@superninjadragon

img_20141230_15210_by_irishwolves-d8bvm7y.jpg

Please roast this sketch I did a few years ago. (I now realize how many mistakes there were, and I'm better now, but I still wanna be roasted lol)

(Also the thing that the dragon has is an egg, not her underbelly)

(... And I regret slapping her name on there, it just ruins the tranquility lol)
OjYCOIV.png
@superninjadragon [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/7a97074882929df0cd27445e00261b84/tumblr_obk8a6sFX31ub627qo1_540.png[/img] This is the latest thing i have done that i'm proud of. I just want you to be honest about the whole thing and if that means ripping into it and destroying it from the inside. Do it. It must be done
@superninjadragon

tumblr_obk8a6sFX31ub627qo1_540.png

This is the latest thing i have done that i'm proud of.

I just want you to be honest about the whole thing and if that means ripping into it and destroying it from the inside. Do it. It must be done
tumblr_oe4lisMZ8I1vcvovio1_250.gif
@SuperNinjaDragon
time to throw my cru- i mean pretty art in this thread
this was just testing drawing humans so here it is
here is a entry for an art competition i also just noticed its a jpg WHY
here is a oc design (its a fish-horse-dragon with scarf wings) 1 2
@SuperNinjaDragon
time to throw my cru- i mean pretty art in this thread
this was just testing drawing humans so here it is
here is a entry for an art competition i also just noticed its a jpg WHY
here is a oc design (its a fish-horse-dragon with scarf wings) 1 2
Steelhound.gif
@Soviett

Yeah, eyes can be the worst part in drawing something - especially when you want to make them matching on both sides of a face. Have confidence while drawing - your art skills are far above my level, haha.

Also, this is kinda random, but the quote in your signature is awesome!
@Soviett

Yeah, eyes can be the worst part in drawing something - especially when you want to make them matching on both sides of a face. Have confidence while drawing - your art skills are far above my level, haha.

Also, this is kinda random, but the quote in your signature is awesome!
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@XEarlGreyX Nice, welcome back! [img]http://pre03.deviantart.net/b3a9/th/pre/i/2016/237/9/8/dragon_by_theinquisitor201-daf83g8.png[/img] Well, if you want to be 100% accurate with anatomy, try having a[b] reference [/b]somewhere up on your screen. However, I think your proportions are good enough (I can tell it's a pearlcatcher after all! If it isn't... *sweats* I said nothing). Also, be aware about where you spread[b] warm and cool colours[/b]. I'm not sure whether the effect of the colours in the drawing are good or bad actually. That's up to you! Extra [b]small details [/b]can make it look better, although it may change the messy-ish paintery look in your drawing. Once again, this one's up to you. And I have a question... how come you draw so good!? You're my new inspiration now, hehe.
@XEarlGreyX

Nice, welcome back!

dragon_by_theinquisitor201-daf83g8.png

Well, if you want to be 100% accurate with anatomy, try having a reference somewhere up on your screen. However, I think your proportions are good enough (I can tell it's a pearlcatcher after all! If it isn't... *sweats* I said nothing).
Also, be aware about where you spread warm and cool colours. I'm not sure whether the effect of the colours in the drawing are good or bad actually. That's up to you!
Extra small details can make it look better, although it may change the messy-ish paintery look in your drawing. Once again, this one's up to you.

And I have a question... how come you draw so good!? You're my new inspiration now, hehe.

tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SuperNinjaDragon
Critique this scary thing.
(Was going for angry dragons)
(everything's kinda glitchy due to my iPad hating me)

also the instrument you put in the first page to show guidelines looks like a viola to me
@SuperNinjaDragon
Critique this scary thing.
(Was going for angry dragons)
(everything's kinda glitchy due to my iPad hating me)

also the instrument you put in the first page to show guidelines looks like a viola to me
hi
@SuperNinjaDragon Whoop, someone thinks I'm good! How do I draw well? I just follow plaguemamas advice mnh [img]http://i.imgur.com/CtM8cLF.png[/img]
@SuperNinjaDragon
Whoop, someone thinks I'm good!
How do I draw well? I just follow plaguemamas advice mnh
CtM8cLF.png
[img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/a4299a7d15ae2ae2dc32060d5b2db1a1/tumblr_oclnmzZFdB1vdj0gbo1_500.png[/img] Feel free to critique the Commission I did. (no shading because they didnt ask/pay for it) They asked for a Cute pagedoll with some peace signs so I ran with it in making their character look like an Aesthetic Junkie and very cute. A bit of attitude. I don't have much recent personal art sorry LOL. This one is a personal art here below [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/38d680f8a5e00c3732e482a45e213347/tumblr_oc8vh8XcbJ1vdj0gbo1_540.png[/img] This is my oc Emile. I went for making them look both cute and awkward, like they just did something wrong and felt bad about it. No real story behind it other than the fact I haven't drawn him in 4 months and I felt bad about it. @SuperNinjaDragon
tumblr_oclnmzZFdB1vdj0gbo1_500.png
Feel free to critique the Commission I did. (no shading because they didnt ask/pay for it)
They asked for a Cute pagedoll with some peace signs so I ran with it in making their character look like an Aesthetic Junkie and very cute. A bit of attitude. I don't have much recent personal art sorry LOL. This one is a personal art here below
tumblr_oc8vh8XcbJ1vdj0gbo1_540.png
This is my oc Emile. I went for making them look both cute and awkward, like they just did something wrong and felt bad about it. No real story behind it other than the fact I haven't drawn him in 4 months and I felt bad about it.
@SuperNinjaDragon
@XEarlGreyX
I shall heed this advice. *Bows down to PlagueBringer* *Arcanist looks down with concern*
@XEarlGreyX
I shall heed this advice. *Bows down to PlagueBringer* *Arcanist looks down with concern*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49