Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | RubyZoisite's Gallery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Superwholocked10
oh thank you !! ^^ I"m so happy to hear it
@Superwholocked10
oh thank you !! ^^ I"m so happy to hear it
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth Oh my gosh!!! I had no idea you did art and things too, your art style is lovely!
@houseteeth Oh my gosh!!! I had no idea you did art and things too, your art style is lovely!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
aww thnx pal <3 I was thinking of making art for my new breeding pair (the siblings of the one I gave you earlier) but ohhh where do I find the time...
@ZenithNadir
aww thnx pal <3 I was thinking of making art for my new breeding pair (the siblings of the one I gave you earlier) but ohhh where do I find the time...
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth The struggle is real XD I doodle my dragons from time to time, but just on paper! I dream of being able to do digital art but lack any time to learn how. One day~
@houseteeth The struggle is real XD I doodle my dragons from time to time, but just on paper! I dream of being able to do digital art but lack any time to learn how. One day~
@ZenithNadir
Hey man, we all have to start from somewhere. Digital art is pretty challenging at first, and I remember my early beginnings with it. The transition from traditional to digital was.. awkward xD I thought adding a cheap Photoshop filter over my scanned drawings was so cool.

I guess it is all about how well you know computers, and what gear you have. And also the amoutn of time on your hands.
@ZenithNadir
Hey man, we all have to start from somewhere. Digital art is pretty challenging at first, and I remember my early beginnings with it. The transition from traditional to digital was.. awkward xD I thought adding a cheap Photoshop filter over my scanned drawings was so cool.

I guess it is all about how well you know computers, and what gear you have. And also the amoutn of time on your hands.
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth Yeah I've got a very typical laptop+wireless mouse setup. I'd have a steep learning curve ahead of me but it would be fun to learn some basics so I could draw my dragons. The only bust I have that I've drawn myself is of my Obs/Obs/Cyan Wildclaw girl, actually! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24316659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243167/24316659_350.png[/img] [/url] I did the lineart but a friend did the coloring. It was a fun collab but it would be awesome if I could do my own stuff from start to finish!
@houseteeth Yeah I've got a very typical laptop+wireless mouse setup. I'd have a steep learning curve ahead of me but it would be fun to learn some basics so I could draw my dragons. The only bust I have that I've drawn myself is of my Obs/Obs/Cyan Wildclaw girl, actually!

24316659_350.png

I did the lineart but a friend did the coloring. It was a fun collab but it would be awesome if I could do my own stuff from start to finish!
THESE ARE SO GORGEOUS GOOD LORD
i absolutely need thundervolt for my lightning rep its so awesome
THESE ARE SO GORGEOUS GOOD LORD
i absolutely need thundervolt for my lightning rep its so awesome
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
Oh wow, your art is amazing!

If you don't mind me, what tablet/program(s) do you use?
Oh wow, your art is amazing!

If you don't mind me, what tablet/program(s) do you use?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
thank uu

I use PaintTool SAI for drawing and painting, and Photoshop CS4 for colour editing and adjustments. I use a Wacom Intuos, the medium sized one.
@Mediscoot
thank uu

I use PaintTool SAI for drawing and painting, and Photoshop CS4 for colour editing and adjustments. I use a Wacom Intuos, the medium sized one.
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth
I've been think of trying Sai (I use Photoshop), is it better for drawing/coloring in your opinion?
@houseteeth
I've been think of trying Sai (I use Photoshop), is it better for drawing/coloring in your opinion?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13