Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | RubyZoisite's Gallery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@houseteeth

Hello :3

I wanted to ask if there are any copies left of Solar Adornments by any Chance?
@houseteeth

Hello :3

I wanted to ask if there are any copies left of Solar Adornments by any Chance?
Hatchery.jpg
@houseteeth Hello! I am very much interested in a copy of Solar Adornments if you were ever to do another run. It would look so good on my boy Velhmeir :')
@houseteeth Hello! I am very much interested in a copy of Solar Adornments if you were ever to do another run. It would look so good on my boy Velhmeir :')
eWROVV6.png
@houseteeth Hi there, I've recently discovered your accents and fallen in love. Do you plan to reprint Peacock Plume F? I have a mighty need for it on my newest girl. Or Chilled Plume? Also Colver here thanks you eternally for his beautiful, soft downy coat. ^^ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59940264] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599403/59940264_350.png[/img][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@houseteeth Hi there, I've recently discovered your accents and fallen in love. Do you plan to reprint Peacock Plume F? I have a mighty need for it on my newest girl. Or Chilled Plume?

Also Colver here thanks you eternally for his beautiful, soft downy coat. ^^

59940264_350.png
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
@houseteeth

Are you still taking commissions? :)
@houseteeth

Are you still taking commissions? :)
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@TheHunterZ I'm taking USD commissions at the moment
@TheHunterZ I'm taking USD commissions at the moment
DbPd1nP.png
@RubyZoisite (did I ping the wrong person?)

Can you tell me what the prices are? :)
@RubyZoisite (did I ping the wrong person?)

Can you tell me what the prices are? :)

ifGjLLQ.png
@TheHunterZ ah dw you didn't ping the wrong person! houseteeth is my old username. I just had to update the thread to my new one.

What are you most interested in? I haven't got a thread with my reconfigured prices yet, but lmk what you'd like done and I can give you an price. Sorry I just haven't gotten around to updating my shop
@TheHunterZ ah dw you didn't ping the wrong person! houseteeth is my old username. I just had to update the thread to my new one.

What are you most interested in? I haven't got a thread with my reconfigured prices yet, but lmk what you'd like done and I can give you an price. Sorry I just haven't gotten around to updating my shop
DbPd1nP.png
I really like your signatures! I'd like to commission one of those. If it ends up being too expensive I'd like to be added to the pinglist! (you may add me either way)
I really like your signatures! I'd like to commission one of those. If it ends up being too expensive I'd like to be added to the pinglist! (you may add me either way)

ifGjLLQ.png
@TheHunterZ I can do a signature for $25 :)
@TheHunterZ I can do a signature for $25 :)
DbPd1nP.png
I'd like to be on the pinglist for now!
I'd like to be on the pinglist for now!

ifGjLLQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13