Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | RubyZoisite's Gallery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Do you sell art on a Tumblr blog or website then? @houseteeth
Do you sell art on a Tumblr blog or website then? @houseteeth
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
@houseteeth
I know it says you don't do commissions here, but my parents won't let me use deviantart. Do you ever do commissions on flight rising at all or art trades?
@houseteeth
I know it says you don't do commissions here, but my parents won't let me use deviantart. Do you ever do commissions on flight rising at all or art trades?
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@houseteeth
Please could you put me on a ping list if you reprint the Male imp accent solar adornments?
@houseteeth
Please could you put me on a ping list if you reprint the Male imp accent solar adornments?
Oh my goodness, your style is absolutely amazing! <3
Oh my goodness, your style is absolutely amazing! <3
@houseteeth could I please be added to the pinglist?
@houseteeth could I please be added to the pinglist?
0f1mBJP.png
@houseteeth could I be added to the pinglist? also do you have any plans to reprint Viraclaw and Viraclaw Alpha?
@houseteeth could I be added to the pinglist? also do you have any plans to reprint Viraclaw and Viraclaw Alpha?
CS0nkUR.png
@houseteeth Hey there, I've been eyeing your skin "Sirius Luminous" for ages, but I've never seen it pop up for sale! I was wondering, how many copies exist? Was it a custom?
@houseteeth Hey there, I've been eyeing your skin "Sirius Luminous" for ages, but I've never seen it pop up for sale! I was wondering, how many copies exist? Was it a custom?
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@houseteeth I know it's a long shot in the dark, but what's the status on Lunar Cadet? It'd be perfect for an android dragon I wanna do.
@houseteeth I know it's a long shot in the dark, but what's the status on Lunar Cadet? It'd be perfect for an android dragon I wanna do.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@houseteeth I'm sorry for bothering you again but do you know how many copies of these skins of yours exist? ;o;

@houseteeth I'm sorry for bothering you again but do you know how many copies of these skins of yours exist? ;o;

@/houseteeth To add onto Raven's question. Would you happen to know if there are any copies of Procrastination, Lycan Elderwood, or Eternal Soul in circulation? I also wanted to show you my 'Space Gandalf' Doctor Who dragon who looks amazing in one of your skins: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4490591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44906/4490591_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@/houseteeth To add onto Raven's question. Would you happen to know if there are any copies of Procrastination, Lycan Elderwood, or Eternal Soul in circulation?

I also wanted to show you my 'Space Gandalf' Doctor Who dragon who looks amazing in one of your skins:
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13