Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | RubyZoisite's Gallery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@houseteeth I cannot believe how amazing your drawings are...!!!
@houseteeth I cannot believe how amazing your drawings are...!!!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@houseteeth
Omg such gorgeous accents. If you ever decide to reprint Grand Nebel I would LOVE to purchase it from you.
@houseteeth
Omg such gorgeous accents. If you ever decide to reprint Grand Nebel I would LOVE to purchase it from you.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

I can't believe I haven't seen all these messages!! Sorry guys!!

@Deathstalker
Thank you so much <3

@Shian
that dragon is INCREDIBLE. I will display her!

@MusicalMaladies
Oh thank you! Grande Nebel is long-retired now, but I wish you all the best of luck finding a copy :)
I can't believe I haven't seen all these messages!! Sorry guys!!

@Deathstalker
Thank you so much <3

@Shian
that dragon is INCREDIBLE. I will display her!

@MusicalMaladies
Oh thank you! Grande Nebel is long-retired now, but I wish you all the best of luck finding a copy :)
DbPd1nP.png
@Shian
WOAH WOAH NICE!!! Oh this is such a pleasure to see! ;0;
@Shian
WOAH WOAH NICE!!! Oh this is such a pleasure to see! ;0;
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth it's no problem!! I am stunned by your artistry ^w^
@houseteeth it's no problem!! I am stunned by your artistry ^w^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@houseteeth
Hey there! I've stumbled across your gallery lately and I've just got to say that I LOVE the style of your art! There's just so many qualities I love about it, it would take me ages to explain them all. However, one of the things I admire the most is your big, bold facial expressions. You portray the emotions of dragons, ranging from a vain smirk to a delighted grin, in such visually appealing ways. You also make it clear and obvious what the characters are feeling. To me, that's a very important skill that you've executed so well.

The beautiful painting of those two Arcane Guardians is my top fave! The vivid colours ate great, and the way you've portrayed the dragons make them look like such a sweet couple. :) It has even earned a place as an awesome wallpaper on my iPad! (Hope you don't mind, xD)

As much as I adore your art, commissions are not practical for me. I would gladly buy a $15USD sketch sheet, but I live in New Zealand with a different currency. I'm also under 18 which means I'm probably not allowed to buy art online. If you ever open up a flat doodle for FR currency, though- I dibs one! :) I'd love to be notified for significant updates like that.

Could you please let me know if you open up custom accents again as well? Those are some fab accents you've got there!

Keep up the good work! I think you could easily be among the best digital artists I've spotted during my time on FR. :D

@houseteeth
Hey there! I've stumbled across your gallery lately and I've just got to say that I LOVE the style of your art! There's just so many qualities I love about it, it would take me ages to explain them all. However, one of the things I admire the most is your big, bold facial expressions. You portray the emotions of dragons, ranging from a vain smirk to a delighted grin, in such visually appealing ways. You also make it clear and obvious what the characters are feeling. To me, that's a very important skill that you've executed so well.

The beautiful painting of those two Arcane Guardians is my top fave! The vivid colours ate great, and the way you've portrayed the dragons make them look like such a sweet couple. :) It has even earned a place as an awesome wallpaper on my iPad! (Hope you don't mind, xD)

As much as I adore your art, commissions are not practical for me. I would gladly buy a $15USD sketch sheet, but I live in New Zealand with a different currency. I'm also under 18 which means I'm probably not allowed to buy art online. If you ever open up a flat doodle for FR currency, though- I dibs one! :) I'd love to be notified for significant updates like that.

Could you please let me know if you open up custom accents again as well? Those are some fab accents you've got there!

Keep up the good work! I think you could easily be among the best digital artists I've spotted during my time on FR. :D

Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@houseteeth

I love your art and skins/accent, they are just amazing <3. And I have a little question: I saw your accents Choco Claw M/F on ****** and I just want to know how many copies there are in all of FR (I would kill to get one, but I never spotted one anywhereT-T)
@houseteeth

I love your art and skins/accent, they are just amazing <3. And I have a little question: I saw your accents Choco Claw M/F on ****** and I just want to know how many copies there are in all of FR (I would kill to get one, but I never spotted one anywhereT-T)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@QuetzalQueen
I'm so sorry this reply is late! So many pings of mine get lost in the sea of ping.
I'm very flattered by your words and wanting to look at my art so often! Truly. And I understand about paying for commissions. Sometimes I will happily accept FR gems for payments for certain pieces of art. So you could purchase them from the site, if that makes you feel more comfortable. Then send the gems to me.

And Sadly, I no longer do custom accents! Only for very close friends. It's nothing personal, I've just closed up to the public ;w;

@Apfelobst
And thank you too! Choco Claw(s) were actually customs for someone back when I still made public customs. I printed.. I believe 5 of each? The commissioner has reign of all the copies, so I suggest contacting them, and you might be able to get one! Their username is NotSoSimple
@QuetzalQueen
I'm so sorry this reply is late! So many pings of mine get lost in the sea of ping.
I'm very flattered by your words and wanting to look at my art so often! Truly. And I understand about paying for commissions. Sometimes I will happily accept FR gems for payments for certain pieces of art. So you could purchase them from the site, if that makes you feel more comfortable. Then send the gems to me.

And Sadly, I no longer do custom accents! Only for very close friends. It's nothing personal, I've just closed up to the public ;w;

@Apfelobst
And thank you too! Choco Claw(s) were actually customs for someone back when I still made public customs. I printed.. I believe 5 of each? The commissioner has reign of all the copies, so I suggest contacting them, and you might be able to get one! Their username is NotSoSimple
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth

Wow thank you for the fast reply <3
@houseteeth

Wow thank you for the fast reply <3
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@houseteeth
Gosh, your art is gorgeous <3 I love your style!
@houseteeth
Gosh, your art is gorgeous <3 I love your style!
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13