Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pearls Cove [Clan Lore]
1 2
@Loddie

Will you ping me when you're finished, please?

I can delete this post if you're still reserving.
@Loddie

Will you ping me when you're finished, please?

I can delete this post if you're still reserving.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
Sure thing @bellzan I can ping you
And no need to delete, I reserved all the spaces I need. Tlhis won't be completed anytime soon though, one of those rather slow going projects because I'm a horrible procrastinator
Sure thing @bellzan I can ping you
And no need to delete, I reserved all the spaces I need. Tlhis won't be completed anytime soon though, one of those rather slow going projects because I'm a horrible procrastinator
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie

Hi, there :3
I really like the drawings you included for your Regions and the clear setup of the thread; and I'd love to see what you're going to do in the future. Would you maybe keep me updated?^^
@Loddie

Hi, there :3
I really like the drawings you included for your Regions and the clear setup of the thread; and I'd love to see what you're going to do in the future. Would you maybe keep me updated?^^
@Loddie

Hello there (and waves at Juri01 while i'm at it)

Could i be pinged for any future updats, i love reading others lore and find it easier to work on my own if i see others doing theres. And the scenery art is amazing, especially for a WIP ><
@Loddie

Hello there (and waves at Juri01 while i'm at it)

Could i be pinged for any future updats, i love reading others lore and find it easier to work on my own if i see others doing theres. And the scenery art is amazing, especially for a WIP ><
sba5dKD.png
Beautifully done!
Kudos on all the work.
Beautifully done!
Kudos on all the work.
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pnggoSc2L4.pngJC7T.gif
pretty!!!!!!!!!!
pretty!!!!!!!!!!
Kano3Shuuya.png
Oh my goodnes do you have the axolotl vista
P.S. this is amazing! I wanna do one now.
Oh my goodnes do you have the axolotl vista
P.S. this is amazing! I wanna do one now.
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Looks cool :) nice work!
Looks cool :) nice work!
ex5BGkW.png
1 2