Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fractured - a mini-Nuzlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cien Pinglist me!
@Cien Pinglist me!
@Neige
Ohh, they are! I didn't even notice that omg
(I do too - Lan's gonna try his best though! :< )

@Axqu
c':

@Hanelli
Lan is asking himself the same thing. xD

@Druddigon8
I'm so glad you like her! :'D

@FlyingNorth
Certainly! c:
@Neige
Ohh, they are! I didn't even notice that omg
(I do too - Lan's gonna try his best though! :< )

@Axqu
c':

@Hanelli
Lan is asking himself the same thing. xD

@Druddigon8
I'm so glad you like her! :'D

@FlyingNorth
Certainly! c:
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
@Cien

May I be on your pinglist please? :)
@Cien

May I be on your pinglist please? :)
Looking for 27s! Help me out? // She/hers pronouns please. :)
WEAK for matchy accent colors on G1s and old dragons.
@Cien
Add me!
@Cien
Add me!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Cien
Also holy cow I thought that dragon looked familiar, I wrote ria's bio! *waves*
@Cien
Also holy cow I thought that dragon looked familiar, I wrote ria's bio! *waves*
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Digimon11 @Axqu @Tsukistar @Neige @Hanelli @Nimphy @gunslinger @Druddigon8 @FlyingNorth

Hey guys! Sorry, no update for now ...

I thought I'd let you all know what's going on! I've been talking to a couple of you already, but I thought you should all know that my family is in a bit of a crisis and our landlord is selling our house ...

Long story short, I'm really sorry for the absence! I'm kinda having a rough time of it, so I'm not sure if/when Fractured will continue ... ;w;

@Erisna @IronPen
Thank you guys for showing interest! Would you still like to be on the pinglist if/when I continue? >w<

(Also, IronPen, I'm so glad you dropped in! I love Sangria's bio - and TBC! :'D )

If at any time you guys would like to be taken off the pinglist, don't be afraid to ping or PM me! I understand.

There may be sporadic updates, but I can't promise anything .. I'm so sorry everyone! ;v;

In the meantime, I highly recommend Axqu's story My Name is Galli (which also features a crossover with Lan's party on day 48) and FlyingNorth's story Those Who Wander (one of their characters, Melia, is also Keir's older sister). Both are wonderful stories that I ending up reading the entirety of in one sitting and are written by wonderful, talented people. c':

(I hope this makes sense! I should've been in bed a couple hours ago haha. ;; )
@Digimon11 @Axqu @Tsukistar @Neige @Hanelli @Nimphy @gunslinger @Druddigon8 @FlyingNorth

Hey guys! Sorry, no update for now ...

I thought I'd let you all know what's going on! I've been talking to a couple of you already, but I thought you should all know that my family is in a bit of a crisis and our landlord is selling our house ...

Long story short, I'm really sorry for the absence! I'm kinda having a rough time of it, so I'm not sure if/when Fractured will continue ... ;w;

@Erisna @IronPen
Thank you guys for showing interest! Would you still like to be on the pinglist if/when I continue? >w<

(Also, IronPen, I'm so glad you dropped in! I love Sangria's bio - and TBC! :'D )

If at any time you guys would like to be taken off the pinglist, don't be afraid to ping or PM me! I understand.

There may be sporadic updates, but I can't promise anything .. I'm so sorry everyone! ;v;

In the meantime, I highly recommend Axqu's story My Name is Galli (which also features a crossover with Lan's party on day 48) and FlyingNorth's story Those Who Wander (one of their characters, Melia, is also Keir's older sister). Both are wonderful stories that I ending up reading the entirety of in one sitting and are written by wonderful, talented people. c':

(I hope this makes sense! I should've been in bed a couple hours ago haha. ;; )
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
@Cien

Hope your problem is resolved soon! :(

I might end up writing a story for Lan's sister, Theodora as well!

I'll PM you about something too.
@Cien

Hope your problem is resolved soon! :(

I might end up writing a story for Lan's sister, Theodora as well!

I'll PM you about something too.
@Cien -hugs- Best wishes from me and mine.

(also from Galli and his party)
@Cien -hugs- Best wishes from me and mine.

(also from Galli and his party)
hoMNYDJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9