Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | all those who wander -- a nuzlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

Follow 'all those who wander' on tumblr for outtakes, extras, fun facts, art, spoilers, and all kinds of good things!

The Living:
Clan Swallowsong:
Valinor, Leader
Labadal, Healer
Nazgul, Head Scout
Nirnaeth, Caretaker
Teleri
Humphrey, Advisor
Feanor
Silima
Nienna
Orome
Khelgar

Other:
'Ghost'
Jade
Melia
Isen, 'Coils'
Melkor

The Deceased:
Maia
Unnamed Hatchling
Rest well, little ones.

Named Familiars
Scatha - a surly cockatrice, companion to Valinor.
Grin - A Janustrap that Nazgul has a fondness for.
Arcflash - Melia's hyperactive and jittery Swift Volt helper.
Ranni - Khelgar's loga familiar.

NOTE: I often participate in Wind dominance pushes acting as sniper and dragon warehouse; please disregard the ranks upon ranks of dragons that appear in my lair occasionally. They'll disappear on exalt week.

Table of Contents:
Rules
What a Fool - Valinor's POV
Broken and Mended - Valinor's POV
Ice in my Heart - Valinor's POV
Caretaker - Valinor's POV
Sing to the Fallen - Valinor's POV
Another One of Us - Valinor's POV
Just a Plant - Valinor's POV
Welcome Into the Family - Valinor's POV
For Me - Valinor's POV
Sea Air - Valinor's POV
Beach - Valinor's POV
My Daughter - Valinor's POV
Never Give Up - Valinor's POV
You're Beautiful - Valinor's POV
Humphrey Hamish Wallace Chisholm McDougall - Valinor's POV
Soul of Fire - Valinor's POV
Thank You - Valinor's POV
A Fighter's Spirit - Valinor's POV
Lovely Little Lies - Ghost's POV
Clan - Valinor's POV
The Swallow's Song - Valinor's POV
Escape- Ghost's POV
The Stranger - Valinor's POV
Ghost - Ghost's POV
Gifts from Above - Valinor's POV
Blood Dreams - Ghost's POV
Jamboree - Valinor's POV
Onward - Valinor's POV
Into Water - Valinor's POV
Musings - Ghost's POV
Day 1 of Melia's logbook
Aches and Pains - Valinor's POV
A Light in the Darkness - Ghost's POV
Day 4 of Melia's logbook
The Rhenikka - Valinor's POV
The Past is the Past - Ghost's POV
Day 7 of Melia's logbook
Welcomes and Farewells - Valinor's POV
Just Fine - Ghost's POV
Day 10 of Melia's logbook
Changes - Valinor's POV
Waking - Ghost's POV
Day 13 of Melia's logbook
Belonging - Valinor's POV
Carry On - Ghost's POV
Day 16 of Melia's logbook

Additional Reading:
Like Nuzlockes? Here are some of my personal favourites!
LagMonster's Hardcore Nuzlocke
Hubris: POTaDOS's Nuzlocke
After the Storm: ArgenteaMoon’s Nuzlocke
Blown to Bits: pensandink's Nuzlocke
The World Spins On: Khoshekh’s Nuzlocke(This is no longer being updated, but it's still a good read!)
Trials: ZephyrWindSpirit's Nuzlocke
The Survivors: Pit's Nuzlocke
The Crippled Fae: PvtPun's Nuzlocke
Sellenair's Nuzlocke
“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

Follow 'all those who wander' on tumblr for outtakes, extras, fun facts, art, spoilers, and all kinds of good things!

The Living:
Clan Swallowsong:
Valinor, Leader
Labadal, Healer
Nazgul, Head Scout
Nirnaeth, Caretaker
Teleri
Humphrey, Advisor
Feanor
Silima
Nienna
Orome
Khelgar

Other:
'Ghost'
Jade
Melia
Isen, 'Coils'
Melkor

The Deceased:
Maia
Unnamed Hatchling
Rest well, little ones.

Named Familiars
Scatha - a surly cockatrice, companion to Valinor.
Grin - A Janustrap that Nazgul has a fondness for.
Arcflash - Melia's hyperactive and jittery Swift Volt helper.
Ranni - Khelgar's loga familiar.

NOTE: I often participate in Wind dominance pushes acting as sniper and dragon warehouse; please disregard the ranks upon ranks of dragons that appear in my lair occasionally. They'll disappear on exalt week.

Table of Contents:
Rules
What a Fool - Valinor's POV
Broken and Mended - Valinor's POV
Ice in my Heart - Valinor's POV
Caretaker - Valinor's POV
Sing to the Fallen - Valinor's POV
Another One of Us - Valinor's POV
Just a Plant - Valinor's POV
Welcome Into the Family - Valinor's POV
For Me - Valinor's POV
Sea Air - Valinor's POV
Beach - Valinor's POV
My Daughter - Valinor's POV
Never Give Up - Valinor's POV
You're Beautiful - Valinor's POV
Humphrey Hamish Wallace Chisholm McDougall - Valinor's POV
Soul of Fire - Valinor's POV
Thank You - Valinor's POV
A Fighter's Spirit - Valinor's POV
Lovely Little Lies - Ghost's POV
Clan - Valinor's POV
The Swallow's Song - Valinor's POV
Escape- Ghost's POV
The Stranger - Valinor's POV
Ghost - Ghost's POV
Gifts from Above - Valinor's POV
Blood Dreams - Ghost's POV
Jamboree - Valinor's POV
Onward - Valinor's POV
Into Water - Valinor's POV
Musings - Ghost's POV
Day 1 of Melia's logbook
Aches and Pains - Valinor's POV
A Light in the Darkness - Ghost's POV
Day 4 of Melia's logbook
The Rhenikka - Valinor's POV
The Past is the Past - Ghost's POV
Day 7 of Melia's logbook
Welcomes and Farewells - Valinor's POV
Just Fine - Ghost's POV
Day 10 of Melia's logbook
Changes - Valinor's POV
Waking - Ghost's POV
Day 13 of Melia's logbook
Belonging - Valinor's POV
Carry On - Ghost's POV
Day 16 of Melia's logbook

Additional Reading:
Like Nuzlockes? Here are some of my personal favourites!
LagMonster's Hardcore Nuzlocke
Hubris: POTaDOS's Nuzlocke
After the Storm: ArgenteaMoon’s Nuzlocke
Blown to Bits: pensandink's Nuzlocke
The World Spins On: Khoshekh’s Nuzlocke(This is no longer being updated, but it's still a good read!)
Trials: ZephyrWindSpirit's Nuzlocke
The Survivors: Pit's Nuzlocke
The Crippled Fae: PvtPun's Nuzlocke
Sellenair's Nuzlocke
Pinglist:
@Lagmonster @Aloysius @PvtPuns @Becsprite @greyyourwarden @ArgenteaMoon @Khoshekh @psychocanes @hoglolly @Kizmetto @SadariEvenstar @Mockingjay @Pookasaur @Survivors @skyarising @ArouraBorialice @owlstar7 @Leopardfire @WildeHearted @Malaika @haikwoshevo @Tsaiah @silvercatshadow @Zexeos @typoAdventure @Stitched @Imp @Sellenair @NightShift @RedWood @Dask @jackilantern @Digimon11 @Megalith @IronPen @Axqu @sadey @Antaria @Nihilo @Cien @Elzerei @finchthewyrmling @KairiDragoness @neonopaldragon14 @CowardlyTank @Orru @Firewood

Rules:
These rules come into effect 6/16. All chapters before 6/16 follow traditional Nuzlocke rules.

1. No buying dragons, period.

2. No scatter-scrolls.

3. For every hatchling, I flip a coin using RANDOM.org's coin flipper. Heads it lives, tails it dies. This is both for hatchlings I breed, AND for unhatched eggs I find.

4. If a dragon faints in the coliseum, it is dead.

5. Dragons can only breed if their sizes are realistic to each other.

6. Each dragon can only carry, while traveling, up to 5 items of food and 10 items of Materials or Trinkets- 15 items total. Anything I gather beyond that has to be discarded(hoardsell). If a dragon is carrying more than their limit, the group cannot travel. Large items, such as eggs, skins and extra apparel, cannot be carried. If the group is aboard a ship or some vessel, traveling restrictions no longer apply.

7. If a dragon has less than 50% energy, it can no longer travel. 0% energy, it dies of starvation.

8. If a dragon is wearing apparel such as Journeyman's Satchel, their carrying capacity is doubled. If a

9. When there is a nest or eggs that have not been hatched, the group of dragons cannot travel.

10. I can only buy things during festivals.

11. All Guardians born in the clan must leave on their Search. When a Guardian reaches 4 months old, I use an RNG with a scale of 1-10. If I roll a 1, the Guardian's Charge is within the clan; any other number, and the Guardian has to leave.

12. For every egg I find by scavenging or coliseum, I can buy one breed change scroll. I can only apply it to a hatchling from an egg I find, through scavenging or the coliseum, and it has to be on the same day as the egg hatches- as if the egg hatched that species.

13. Only one familiar per dragon, and only familiars that are practically capable of travel.

14. When a dragon is 1 months old, I can apply a primary gene; 2.5 months, secondary; 4 months, tertiary. Once a dragon has a gene, I can't remove it or change it- including genes a dragon is born with.

I am ALWAYS, ALWAYS open to roleplay or crossover at any time!
Gifts are always very welcome- but keep in mind that gifts of dragons are difficult, as I have to incorporate them into the story somehow, and until they 'arrive' in the clan, I still have to feed them. I also cannot keep more familiars than I have dragons- so make sure you're giving me something I can use! Of course, I will happily accept any gift I receive, and will always find a way to put it to use. Just keep these things in mind.

Notes:
1 breed change- Egg scavenged 12/1(applied to egg scavenged 6/17)
1 breed change- Egg scavenged 2/3
1 breed change- Egg scavenged 6/17

Inventory:
Clan Swallowsong:
10x5 items of food = 50 items of food
10x10 items of other = 100 items of other

7x3 meat = 21 meat/day
3x3 plants = 9 plants/day
0x3 insects = 0 insects/day
0x3 seafood = 0 seafood/day

Ghost's Party:
2x5 items of food = 10 items of food
2x10 items of other = 20 items of other

1x3 meat = 3 meat/day
1x3 plants = 3 plants/day

Melia's Party:
1x5 items of food = 5 items of food
1x10 items of other = 10 items of other

0x3 meat = 0 meat/day
0x3 plants = 0 plants/day
1x3 insects = 3 insects/day
Pinglist:
@Lagmonster @Aloysius @PvtPuns @Becsprite @greyyourwarden @ArgenteaMoon @Khoshekh @psychocanes @hoglolly @Kizmetto @SadariEvenstar @Mockingjay @Pookasaur @Survivors @skyarising @ArouraBorialice @owlstar7 @Leopardfire @WildeHearted @Malaika @haikwoshevo @Tsaiah @silvercatshadow @Zexeos @typoAdventure @Stitched @Imp @Sellenair @NightShift @RedWood @Dask @jackilantern @Digimon11 @Megalith @IronPen @Axqu @sadey @Antaria @Nihilo @Cien @Elzerei @finchthewyrmling @KairiDragoness @neonopaldragon14 @CowardlyTank @Orru @Firewood

Rules:
These rules come into effect 6/16. All chapters before 6/16 follow traditional Nuzlocke rules.

1. No buying dragons, period.

2. No scatter-scrolls.

3. For every hatchling, I flip a coin using RANDOM.org's coin flipper. Heads it lives, tails it dies. This is both for hatchlings I breed, AND for unhatched eggs I find.

4. If a dragon faints in the coliseum, it is dead.

5. Dragons can only breed if their sizes are realistic to each other.

6. Each dragon can only carry, while traveling, up to 5 items of food and 10 items of Materials or Trinkets- 15 items total. Anything I gather beyond that has to be discarded(hoardsell). If a dragon is carrying more than their limit, the group cannot travel. Large items, such as eggs, skins and extra apparel, cannot be carried. If the group is aboard a ship or some vessel, traveling restrictions no longer apply.

7. If a dragon has less than 50% energy, it can no longer travel. 0% energy, it dies of starvation.

8. If a dragon is wearing apparel such as Journeyman's Satchel, their carrying capacity is doubled. If a

9. When there is a nest or eggs that have not been hatched, the group of dragons cannot travel.

10. I can only buy things during festivals.

11. All Guardians born in the clan must leave on their Search. When a Guardian reaches 4 months old, I use an RNG with a scale of 1-10. If I roll a 1, the Guardian's Charge is within the clan; any other number, and the Guardian has to leave.

12. For every egg I find by scavenging or coliseum, I can buy one breed change scroll. I can only apply it to a hatchling from an egg I find, through scavenging or the coliseum, and it has to be on the same day as the egg hatches- as if the egg hatched that species.

13. Only one familiar per dragon, and only familiars that are practically capable of travel.

14. When a dragon is 1 months old, I can apply a primary gene; 2.5 months, secondary; 4 months, tertiary. Once a dragon has a gene, I can't remove it or change it- including genes a dragon is born with.

I am ALWAYS, ALWAYS open to roleplay or crossover at any time!
Gifts are always very welcome- but keep in mind that gifts of dragons are difficult, as I have to incorporate them into the story somehow, and until they 'arrive' in the clan, I still have to feed them. I also cannot keep more familiars than I have dragons- so make sure you're giving me something I can use! Of course, I will happily accept any gift I receive, and will always find a way to put it to use. Just keep these things in mind.

Notes:
1 breed change- Egg scavenged 12/1(applied to egg scavenged 6/17)
1 breed change- Egg scavenged 2/3
1 breed change- Egg scavenged 6/17

Inventory:
Clan Swallowsong:
10x5 items of food = 50 items of food
10x10 items of other = 100 items of other

7x3 meat = 21 meat/day
3x3 plants = 9 plants/day

Ghost's Party:
2x5 items of food = 10 items of food
2x10 items of other = 20 items of other

1x3 meat = 3 meat/day
1x3 plants = 3 plants/day

Melia's Party:
1x5 items of food = 5 items of food
1x10 items of other = 10 items of other

0x3 meat = 0 meat/day
0x3 plants = 0 plants/day
1x3 insects = 3 insects/day
@Lagmonster @Aloysius @PvtPuns @CallanB @greyyourwarden @ArgenteaMoon @Koshekh [b]What a Fool[/b] [i]Location: [b]Wind[/b][/i] I’ve failed. [i]What a fool I was.[/i] To think my clan was ready for this- for war. To think they could handle themselves on the battle-front, this mis-matched collection of bards and crafters. What was I thinking? A collection of dragons, artists and musicians, most of whom had never seen combat in their lives… They could never survive. And still, I led them to war. Led them to their deaths. And they followed, every one of them, loyal to a fault. [i]What a fool I am.[/i] I suppose I wanted to prove myself. I wanted to be glorious; I wanted to march my clan out to fight, to win the dominance, and take them home victorious. I wanted my Flight to praise me, to laud my courage and my valor. I wanted to play the hero. [i]What a fool. What a fool.[/i] It was a slaughter. A massacre. And as we picked up our scraps, cleaned up the blood, and crawled home… then the Beastclans came. We never saw them coming: Talonok, and harpies, winged foes. My beaten, shattered clan had no chance. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Valinor, and I am the murderer of my clan. Three days ago, I was their leader. Ha. A poor choice I was, turns out. I killed them all for my own glorification. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6903340][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=3&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=7&elem=3&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img][/url] Now, I am standing in the wreckage of my clan- my family. Blood on my scales, blood on the ground, the soft green of the Wind earth tainted with the spillings of battle. My enemies are gone; the war is over. And instead of glory, I find within me only death.
@Lagmonster @Aloysius @PvtPuns @CallanB @greyyourwarden @ArgenteaMoon @Koshekh

What a Fool

I’ve failed.
What a fool I was.
To think my clan was ready for this- for war. To think they could handle themselves on the battle-front, this mis-matched collection of bards and crafters. What was I thinking? A collection of dragons, artists and musicians, most of whom had never seen combat in their lives… They could never survive. And still, I led them to war. Led them to their deaths. And they followed, every one of them, loyal to a fault.
What a fool I am.
I suppose I wanted to prove myself. I wanted to be glorious; I wanted to march my clan out to fight, to win the dominance, and take them home victorious. I wanted my Flight to praise me, to laud my courage and my valor.
I wanted to play the hero.
What a fool.
What a fool.

It was a slaughter. A massacre. And as we picked up our scraps, cleaned up the blood, and crawled home… then the Beastclans came. We never saw them coming: Talonok, and harpies, winged foes. My beaten, shattered clan had no chance.

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Valinor, and I am the murderer of my clan. Three days ago, I was their leader. Ha. A poor choice I was, turns out. I killed them all for my own glorification.

dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=3&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=7&elem=3&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

Now, I am standing in the wreckage of my clan- my family. Blood on my scales, blood on the ground, the soft green of the Wind earth tainted with the spillings of battle. My enemies are gone; the war is over. And instead of glory, I find within me only death.
@FlyingNorth

I'm excited that the story is starting, but also really sad??? Valinor honey, no. ; ;

I also wanted to mention that you inspired me to also start a Nuzlocke challenge! I sent Yavanne and my top faves to my GF's lair and got it all started and it's really fun so far?? I just wanted to thank you!!
@FlyingNorth

I'm excited that the story is starting, but also really sad??? Valinor honey, no. ; ;

I also wanted to mention that you inspired me to also start a Nuzlocke challenge! I sent Yavanne and my top faves to my GF's lair and got it all started and it's really fun so far?? I just wanted to thank you!!
My lair is a Nuzlocke Lair! Follow the story here!
@PvtPuns

I got impatient XD I was going to start tomorrow. I started today instead.

Also, awesome! :D I'd love to be added to the pinglist.
@PvtPuns

I got impatient XD I was going to start tomorrow. I started today instead.

Also, awesome! :D I'd love to be added to the pinglist.
YO oops you broke it :C
YO oops you broke it :C
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@ArgenteaMoon Broke what?
@ArgenteaMoon Broke what?
*sheepish glance* Oh sorry I was being a touch insensitive to Valinor - I was basically saying she messed up
*sheepish glance* Oh sorry I was being a touch insensitive to Valinor - I was basically saying she messed up
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@ArgenteaMoon Oh, did she ever 0_0 She's prone to doing that, though. (And I'll tell you a secret: It wasn't actually as bad as she sets it up to be. She was kind of pressured into it, though I won't go into details, they're really irrelevant to the story.)
@ArgenteaMoon Oh, did she ever 0_0 She's prone to doing that, though. (And I'll tell you a secret: It wasn't actually as bad as she sets it up to be. She was kind of pressured into it, though I won't go into details, they're really irrelevant to the story.)
@FlyingNorth

Poor dear... :( Can't wait what happens next though. Can I be added to the pinglist?
@FlyingNorth

Poor dear... :( Can't wait what happens next though. Can I be added to the pinglist?
Light Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60