Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Resort Nuzlocke - New Story p51
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Fluff :D

@Kizmetto
You've only hatched males so far, MBoss needs some female reinforcements xD
That are two really beautiful doubles btw ;3
Fluff :D

@Kizmetto
You've only hatched males so far, MBoss needs some female reinforcements xD
That are two really beautiful doubles btw ;3
natureh5.png
@felgs @neige

Loove the fanart *.*

FLUFFY TUNDRA! ive never had tundras in my lair before, i've never really liked them. Perhaps these two might change my mind (I already have breed scroll changes planned for them, but im using them sparingly. Perhaps they can make me like them!)

So many males. I want to incorporate typical animal behaviour, like...say what if MBoss were in heat (RTB) , how would the males react? I mean, Noir is off limits from breeding with MBoss (despite the cute babbies they would make) and the babbies are well children. So Voltaic is all that remains as the viable bachelor. BUT im sure it wouldn't stop Noir and Vee acting strange - or maybe it is MBoss being strange!

(I feel so lucky to hatch two xxy/xyy g1s! If they die, i will probably keep them in my lair, or send them off to a friend (depending on how many genes i have devoted to them) I mean, i know its the challenge, but im planning Crystal and Spines for some of these guys. Im not exalting those. Its fair enough right?

I also want to give MBoss a proper name, i feel like i am not connecting with her as well as i am with the others due to the odd naming. Maybe the M can stand for something else, she just prefers Mini. Something really old fashioned maybe. Margaret? Marigold? Mrytle?
@felgs @neige

Loove the fanart *.*

FLUFFY TUNDRA! ive never had tundras in my lair before, i've never really liked them. Perhaps these two might change my mind (I already have breed scroll changes planned for them, but im using them sparingly. Perhaps they can make me like them!)

So many males. I want to incorporate typical animal behaviour, like...say what if MBoss were in heat (RTB) , how would the males react? I mean, Noir is off limits from breeding with MBoss (despite the cute babbies they would make) and the babbies are well children. So Voltaic is all that remains as the viable bachelor. BUT im sure it wouldn't stop Noir and Vee acting strange - or maybe it is MBoss being strange!

(I feel so lucky to hatch two xxy/xyy g1s! If they die, i will probably keep them in my lair, or send them off to a friend (depending on how many genes i have devoted to them) I mean, i know its the challenge, but im planning Crystal and Spines for some of these guys. Im not exalting those. Its fair enough right?

I also want to give MBoss a proper name, i feel like i am not connecting with her as well as i am with the others due to the odd naming. Maybe the M can stand for something else, she just prefers Mini. Something really old fashioned maybe. Margaret? Marigold? Mrytle?
@Kizmetto

All caught up now. It's a very fun read.
I'd love to be added to your ping list.
@Kizmetto

All caught up now. It's a very fun read.
I'd love to be added to your ping list.
@victoryinsolace

Haha thank you! I appreciate it! I cant wait to write the next chapter. Added!
@victoryinsolace

Haha thank you! I appreciate it! I cant wait to write the next chapter. Added!
Oh man, I totally think that MBoss would be a Maggie. She reminds me so much of Dame Maggie Smith (she was Prof McGonagall in the Harry Potter movies)
Oh man, I totally think that MBoss would be a Maggie. She reminds me so much of Dame Maggie Smith (she was Prof McGonagall in the Harry Potter movies)
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
@Kizmetto Using animal behaviour would be pretty interesting, I'm excited to see what happens next :D [quote name="FelGS" date="2014-11-15 21:38:00"]Oh man, I totally think that MBoss would be a Maggie. She reminds me so much of Dame Maggie Smith (she was Prof McGonagall in the Harry Potter movies)[/quote] Oh gosh yes
@Kizmetto

Using animal behaviour would be pretty interesting, I'm excited to see what happens next :D

FelGS wrote on 2014-11-15 21:38:00:

Oh gosh yes
natureh5.png
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace Maggie sounds perfect! [b]Entry Ten[/b] It had been a week since the clan meeting, and Voltaic was back to his old self. He had grown more, and was about 3/4 of MBoss's height. Noir had grown into an adolescent and Sonata,Garrik and Coronia had finally started to speak draconic. MBoss had called her eldest males into a room that had previously been abandoned, only to see several woven baskets filled with odd bits and pieces. Clothing and apparel, armour and scarves. Accessories of all kinds! Noir immediately picked out some armour and slipped it on, strutting around Voltaic. "I think i can totally take on Scorched Forest!" He jeered, as he slipped on a green armlet. "Noir dear, I know i said you may start training, but this is your first day. Do restrain yourself to the Training Grounds, just outside our lair." She spoke, picking up a celadon silk. "This was my friends...." and tied it around Noir's waist. "Green represents luck." A small smile was on her face. Her boy was growing up. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76613/7661277_350.png[/img][/center] Voltaic sat behind the two, observing them. His left eye was still damaged, but it was in much better shape than before. "Don't get cocky, Noir." He said sternly, before sliding over to the chest to investigate it. "I dont see the point, M." The spring guardian raised his head and turned to the ridgeback. She was holding a sash, emblazoned with the Stormcatchers Symbol. It matched the sash she wore on her wide hips. "I have been saving this, and spent the days when you are out hunting, sewing this for you." Upon closer inspection, the handiwork was much sloppier than the one she wore. "...Thank you M." He whispered, raising his wings so that she could tie it on to him. "I feel...blessed-" His cyan eyes met the ridgebacks, "-To have you in my life." The ridgeback made a noise in her throat, before she smiled slightly. "And i, you, Voltaic." She leant in and rubbed her face against his affectionately, before pulling away. "Take care today." [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74959/7495820_350.png[/img][/center] Outside the lair, Noir and Voltaic stood. The Black Guardian and the striped Spring Guardian, together they would train, and slowly, the lair will have three formidable warriors to defend their home. "Okay lets blast through Training Grounds and then can we go to Scorched Forest?? I want to see these centaurs!" He blabbered quickly, way too energetic. He had been waiting for this chance, a chance to mother and to the male he grew up with. He would be just as good as them - if not better! Voltaic sighed and led the excitable adolescent to the entrance of the Training Grounds. It was a plateau, covered in tall grass. No ambushes here. "Okay, remember what I told you." The older guardian said, standing back and folding his wings neatly. "What? You're not fighting with me?" Noir quipped, and Voltaic responded with a simple shake. "You said you were ready - well show me." With an irritated flick of a black tail, he agreed. He was much more nimble than Voltaic was at his age, and managed to dodge a lot of attacks from the emerald creatures. Voltaic was pleased with his progress, and joined him to the Woodland Path. The creatures here managed to hit Noir, and he fell to the ground with a heavy thud. "Ugh!" He growled, and Voltaic rushed in front of his body, to take the brunt of another attack from the giant owl that attacked. "You alright?" Voltaic grunted, slashing back at the owl. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He shook his head and jumped back up, shredding the remaining opponent to death. Bloodsoaked claws started to dry , crackling on their flesh. "ergh, gross!" Noir exclaimed, wanting to be rid of the substance, but not daring to lick it off. "Time for a break then." Voltaic declared, grinning slightly at the youth. "You deserved it." The duo retired to a nearby stream not far from the lair, and removed all their apparel. Slipping into the cool stream, the two washed each other, enjoying their male-bonding time. "Did you see how I shredded that owl? It was like WHOOSH and SPLAT!" The black dragon exclaimed, re-enacting the scene with his claws and the water, splashing Voltaic. "Yes, but if i were not there, would you still be here?" He questioned, frowning slightly. "You need to be more careful, the clan would suffer greatly if you were to pass." There was a dark tone to his voice as he stared at the smaller male, before shaking his head and leaving the stream. The youth stared at him, before slipping back under the water. He enjoyed how the water felt, how it slid between his scales and washed away his worries. Resurfacing, Voltaic was still there, putting his apparel back on. "I am returning to the lair, are you coming?" "No, I'm going to go look for more supplies for my medicals. I heard they grew around here." Noir lied, "...Very well, be back by nightfall." Voltaic nodded, accepting his statement, and leaving the thicket. He fell for it! He really fell for it! Well, it wasn't entirely a lie, he was looking for a herb, but it grew in the Scorched forest! He quickly put his armour back on and raced to the forbidden location. His armour clinked lightly as he ran, before the trees started to look barren, the ground had blackened and there were many hoof tracks in the ground. This must be it. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/751.png[/img][/center] There it was! A soft rose, similar to the peace treatie that Garrik had given when he first arrived. He needed more, for a medicine. He collected it in his jaw when he heard rapidly approaching hooves. [center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/74f61088af6daa340ad1da75c41006f3/tumblr_nf4rfdXeyr1u2ms2do1_r1_1280.png[/img][/center] Two beastclan centaurs, aiming their stricken bows at him, their eyes showed no mercy. Heaving slightly, Noirs breath started to shallow, if he moved a muscle, that could be the end for him! OOC: Does anyone have an eye scar i could have or buy for Voltaic?
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace

Maggie sounds perfect!

Entry Ten

It had been a week since the clan meeting, and Voltaic was back to his old self. He had grown more, and was about 3/4 of MBoss's height. Noir had grown into an adolescent and Sonata,Garrik and Coronia had finally started to speak draconic.

MBoss had called her eldest males into a room that had previously been abandoned, only to see several woven baskets filled with odd bits and pieces. Clothing and apparel, armour and scarves. Accessories of all kinds! Noir immediately picked out some armour and slipped it on, strutting around Voltaic. "I think i can totally take on Scorched Forest!" He jeered, as he slipped on a green armlet. "Noir dear, I know i said you may start training, but this is your first day. Do restrain yourself to the Training Grounds, just outside our lair." She spoke, picking up a celadon silk. "This was my friends...." and tied it around Noir's waist. "Green represents luck." A small smile was on her face. Her boy was growing up.
7661277_350.png

Voltaic sat behind the two, observing them. His left eye was still damaged, but it was in much better shape than before. "Don't get cocky, Noir." He said sternly, before sliding over to the chest to investigate it. "I dont see the point, M." The spring guardian raised his head and turned to the ridgeback. She was holding a sash, emblazoned with the Stormcatchers Symbol. It matched the sash she wore on her wide hips. "I have been saving this, and spent the days when you are out hunting, sewing this for you." Upon closer inspection, the handiwork was much sloppier than the one she wore. "...Thank you M." He whispered, raising his wings so that she could tie it on to him. "I feel...blessed-" His cyan eyes met the ridgebacks, "-To have you in my life." The ridgeback made a noise in her throat, before she smiled slightly. "And i, you, Voltaic." She leant in and rubbed her face against his affectionately, before pulling away. "Take care today."
7495820_350.png

Outside the lair, Noir and Voltaic stood. The Black Guardian and the striped Spring Guardian, together they would train, and slowly, the lair will have three formidable warriors to defend their home. "Okay lets blast through Training Grounds and then can we go to Scorched Forest?? I want to see these centaurs!" He blabbered quickly, way too energetic. He had been waiting for this chance, a chance to mother and to the male he grew up with. He would be just as good as them - if not better!

Voltaic sighed and led the excitable adolescent to the entrance of the Training Grounds. It was a plateau, covered in tall grass. No ambushes here. "Okay, remember what I told you." The older guardian said, standing back and folding his wings neatly. "What? You're not fighting with me?" Noir quipped, and Voltaic responded with a simple shake. "You said you were ready - well show me." With an irritated flick of a black tail, he agreed.

He was much more nimble than Voltaic was at his age, and managed to dodge a lot of attacks from the emerald creatures. Voltaic was pleased with his progress, and joined him to the Woodland Path. The creatures here managed to hit Noir, and he fell to the ground with a heavy thud. "Ugh!" He growled, and Voltaic rushed in front of his body, to take the brunt of another attack from the giant owl that attacked. "You alright?" Voltaic grunted, slashing back at the owl. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He shook his head and jumped back up, shredding the remaining opponent to death.

Bloodsoaked claws started to dry , crackling on their flesh. "ergh, gross!" Noir exclaimed, wanting to be rid of the substance, but not daring to lick it off. "Time for a break then." Voltaic declared, grinning slightly at the youth. "You deserved it." The duo retired to a nearby stream not far from the lair, and removed all their apparel. Slipping into the cool stream, the two washed each other, enjoying their male-bonding time. "Did you see how I shredded that owl? It was like WHOOSH and SPLAT!" The black dragon exclaimed, re-enacting the scene with his claws and the water, splashing Voltaic. "Yes, but if i were not there, would you still be here?" He questioned, frowning slightly. "You need to be more careful, the clan would suffer greatly if you were to pass." There was a dark tone to his voice as he stared at the smaller male, before shaking his head and leaving the stream. The youth stared at him, before slipping back under the water. He enjoyed how the water felt, how it slid between his scales and washed away his worries.

Resurfacing, Voltaic was still there, putting his apparel back on. "I am returning to the lair, are you coming?"
"No, I'm going to go look for more supplies for my medicals. I heard they grew around here." Noir lied, "...Very well, be back by nightfall." Voltaic nodded, accepting his statement, and leaving the thicket.

He fell for it! He really fell for it! Well, it wasn't entirely a lie, he was looking for a herb, but it grew in the Scorched forest! He quickly put his armour back on and raced to the forbidden location. His armour clinked lightly as he ran, before the trees started to look barren, the ground had blackened and there were many hoof tracks in the ground. This must be it.
751.png

There it was! A soft rose, similar to the peace treatie that Garrik had given when he first arrived. He needed more, for a medicine. He collected it in his jaw when he heard rapidly approaching hooves.
tumblr_nf4rfdXeyr1u2ms2do1_r1_1280.png

Two beastclan centaurs, aiming their stricken bows at him, their eyes showed no mercy. Heaving slightly, Noirs breath started to shallow, if he moved a muscle, that could be the end for him!

OOC: Does anyone have an eye scar i could have or buy for Voltaic?
noooo nooiiiiirrrr

also yes, i have one. i'll set it to you for 6k if you'd like.
noooo nooiiiiirrrr

also yes, i have one. i'll set it to you for 6k if you'd like.
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
@felgs

Yes please! Sending you a message now~~

Important notice! Dragons will not be exalted until they are officially pronounced dead in the story! This is so i can create tension, and so that you cannot cheat by simply looking at my lair! Happy reading.
@felgs

Yes please! Sending you a message now~~

Important notice! Dragons will not be exalted until they are officially pronounced dead in the story! This is so i can create tension, and so that you cannot cheat by simply looking at my lair! Happy reading.
@Kizmetto

Can you add me to the ping list? Your writing is really good. Please don't let Noir be dead...it would put a huge cloud over the entire lair.
@Kizmetto

Can you add me to the ping list? Your writing is really good. Please don't let Noir be dead...it would put a huge cloud over the entire lair.
tumblr_inline_n14i2m2GFX1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53