Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Resort Nuzlocke - New Story p51
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge [b]Entry Two[/b] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/lightning_1.png[/img][/center] Through the expanse, MBoss shielded the youth beneath her massive body, as Voltaic shuffled between her paws. It was a dusty place with many pointed spires dotting the place. The sun was harsh and it smelt of rust and old musty earth. It was not a long walk, but they reached a medium sized range of mountains. There were craggy entrances, protected with a thick pelt at the front to stop the sand and light entering. Mboss folded her winds and lifted the spotted pelt to let Voltaic in, "This is...My lair." she said huskily, realising and accepting her fate as the new leader of the clan. Voltaic shivered and shook his body much like a dog would to expell the dust from his scales. A small cough came from behind his head, as the Ember mouse also did the same. The large female ridgeback peered down and noticed the glowing embers, as it created some light on the young guardians scales. "You have a pet?" She asked, a sense of bemusement around her. "Do not let Storm catch her, I cannot say what he may do to her." She nodded once, and a darkly plumaged crow appeared from deep within the cave and landed on one of MBoss's neck spines. "Crawww!" It cawed, a mysterious eye on its chest blinking slowly. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/373.png[/img][/center] "Ember! Please be careful..." He whimpered, ushering the mouse closer to him. Would that crow really try to eat Ember? He vowed to keep an eye on the dark bird from now on. "Now, I believe I should show you around. I will only do this once, so do make an effort to recall where everything is." She noted, and started to lead the youth further into the rather smooth interior caves. It had various branches and some idle chattering and laughter could be heard deeper in the caves. Stalagmites reinforced the ceiling and bird-skulls seemed to be the lair's main form of decoration. "It's so big in here!" Voltaic exclaimed, dawdling behind his elder dragon, gazing at the opal lined walls. "It's so..empty.." Quickening the pace, the laughter got louder and louder, until MBoss reached a large, spherical room. It had a large stone table in the middle and on either side were two oversized wolves! "Ah! Fiends!" Voltaic cried out, pitifully crawling to hide behind MBoss's powerful claws. "Do not fear little one... Spyros, do not scare the boy." She growled, her long silvery fangs gleaming in the poor lighting. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7301148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73012/7301148_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A large Violet and Crimson came closer to the duo, snickering. The wolf fiend lifted its face only to reveal it was a pelt that shielded its face, revealing it was in fact a dragon - rather than a foe. She chuckled heartily, "Oh! What a cutie you found Mini!" She shrilled, and the lithe golden wolf demon - which we now know were merely dragons - also approached. "Ooh yes, he is quite the find. From the Labs?" The male coatl inquired. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7302498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73025/7302498_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Voltaic remained quiet, and stared up at the oddly dressed dragons. He looked up to MBoss for answered, and luckily, she was looking down at him. "Oh. Spyros, please... Voltaic, These two are from a long line of rather delusional dragons, and are very distant cousins of the Progenitor - the original founder of this lair - So...they live with us from time to time. They are truly harmless." Her husky voice tried to reassure the youth. The wolf-pelted dragons retreated back to their hearty game of solitaire, and allowed the duo on their way. "They are not part of this clan." The ridgeback stated again, to make it very clear. [i]OOC: So this is how i will logically display my breeding project, which is those two dragons. They are not apart of this challenge, but i wanted to explain them lore-wise in my story! I got the Storm Crow from scavenging today![/i]
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge

Entry Two
lightning_1.png

Through the expanse, MBoss shielded the youth beneath her massive body, as Voltaic shuffled between her paws. It was a dusty place with many pointed spires dotting the place. The sun was harsh and it smelt of rust and old musty earth. It was not a long walk, but they reached a medium sized range of mountains. There were craggy entrances, protected with a thick pelt at the front to stop the sand and light entering.
Mboss folded her winds and lifted the spotted pelt to let Voltaic in, "This is...My lair." she said huskily, realising and accepting her fate as the new leader of the clan.

Voltaic shivered and shook his body much like a dog would to expell the dust from his scales. A small cough came from behind his head, as the Ember mouse also did the same. The large female ridgeback peered down and noticed the glowing embers, as it created some light on the young guardians scales. "You have a pet?" She asked, a sense of bemusement around her. "Do not let Storm catch her, I cannot say what he may do to her." She nodded once, and a darkly plumaged crow appeared from deep within the cave and landed on one of MBoss's neck spines. "Crawww!" It cawed, a mysterious eye on its chest blinking slowly.
373.png

"Ember! Please be careful..." He whimpered, ushering the mouse closer to him. Would that crow really try to eat Ember? He vowed to keep an eye on the dark bird from now on. "Now, I believe I should show you around. I will only do this once, so do make an effort to recall where everything is." She noted, and started to lead the youth further into the rather smooth interior caves. It had various branches and some idle chattering and laughter could be heard deeper in the caves. Stalagmites reinforced the ceiling and bird-skulls seemed to be the lair's main form of decoration.

"It's so big in here!" Voltaic exclaimed, dawdling behind his elder dragon, gazing at the opal lined walls. "It's so..empty.." Quickening the pace, the laughter got louder and louder, until MBoss reached a large, spherical room. It had a large stone table in the middle and on either side were two oversized wolves! "Ah! Fiends!" Voltaic cried out, pitifully crawling to hide behind MBoss's powerful claws. "Do not fear little one... Spyros, do not scare the boy." She growled, her long silvery fangs gleaming in the poor lighting.

A large Violet and Crimson came closer to the duo, snickering. The wolf fiend lifted its face only to reveal it was a pelt that shielded its face, revealing it was in fact a dragon - rather than a foe. She chuckled heartily, "Oh! What a cutie you found Mini!" She shrilled, and the lithe golden wolf demon - which we now know were merely dragons - also approached. "Ooh yes, he is quite the find. From the Labs?" The male coatl inquired.

Voltaic remained quiet, and stared up at the oddly dressed dragons. He looked up to MBoss for answered, and luckily, she was looking down at him. "Oh. Spyros, please... Voltaic, These two are from a long line of rather delusional dragons, and are very distant cousins of the Progenitor - the original founder of this lair - So...they live with us from time to time. They are truly harmless." Her husky voice tried to reassure the youth. The wolf-pelted dragons retreated back to their hearty game of solitaire, and allowed the duo on their way. "They are not part of this clan." The ridgeback stated again, to make it very clear.

OOC: So this is how i will logically display my breeding project, which is those two dragons. They are not apart of this challenge, but i wanted to explain them lore-wise in my story! I got the Storm Crow from scavenging today!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh this spine tert is PERFECT for Voltaic!! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/fd918c9840d478b99165810f65d93438/tumblr_inline_neunn7Bxlw1snz70d.png[/img] Now i just gotta get my hands on it.... Also MBoss and Vee are level 7 in the coli! I am not sure where i am spreading their points but they don't take a lot of damage from much things... Yay!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh
this spine tert is PERFECT for Voltaic!!

tumblr_inline_neunn7Bxlw1snz70d.png

Now i just gotta get my hands on it....
Also MBoss and Vee are level 7 in the coli! I am not sure where i am spreading their points but they don't take a lot of damage from much things... Yay!
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge [b]Entry Three[/b] The ridgeback led the youth to some smaller caves, this one had a bed made of pelts and feathers. "This shall be your domain, Voltaic." Mboss nodded, a sense of sadness in her husky voice. Her cyan pupils gazed down, This was her partners old room, Weiss - An albino Wildclaw with beautiful daub spots on his wings, and adorned with gemstones. They had only one nest, but her hatchlings had perished too - No one was unable to work, so the hatchlings were put to work also. The teal coloured dragon sighed and left the young guardian to explore his room. Voltaic and his little mouse companion remained close to the elder, until noticing that she had granted him some freedom. "My...Domain?"He repeated, "So..This is my room?" With a quick yap, he ran over to the plush pile of pelts, rolling in it. It smelt warm and a little foreign to him. There were a few stray white feathers around the blankets. Rolling onto his back, He thanked MBoss - she said nothing in return and slinked out of the smaller cave. Yawning, Voltaic fell back onto his side, they had walked a long way and considering he was only a few days old, the little guardian had had quite the start. Now would be a great time for a nap! He nuzzled into a mound of the blankets, and dozed off to sleep. He was awoken by a shifting in his bed. E-ember?"He whispered, but the mouse was also sound asleep. The rustling occured again, it was coming from the mound! "W-what?" Pushing the pelts off the mound, he revealed a slick glowing egg - "W-W-Whaaa!! MBOSS!!"He cried out loudly, his shrill voice echoing though the caves. Almost instantly, the looming teal ridgeback was in his room, a worried look upon her face. "Stormcatcher, What is it child!?" she almost growled, only to soften slightly at what she saw. A lightning egg. In her ex-lovers nest. Was it hers? [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/583.png[/img][/center] "Voltaic..Please.." MBoss sighed, lowering herself. She was entranced, could this truly be remnants of her beloved Weiss? The young guardian shuffled away to give his elder some room, and watched idly. What was this strange orb? The ridgeback pulled the egg and pelts around her, embracing it with her long slender claws. She rested her forhead on the widest part of the egg and muttered softly. "Öh Stormcatcher, how could you bestow to me such a gift..."There was a thin tear dropping from her eye. So it was an Egg! Minutes passed as the large ridgeback sat like that, her forhead to the egg - praying. Slowly, she raised her head sadly. "..." but she continued to stare at the egg. Was she hoping it would hatch? The egg was a little cold, but... There was a faint slosh, and a fragment of the glassy egg shattered. It really was hatching! Mboss coiled back slightly out of surprise, or was it fear? "Stormcatcher be praised..!" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7661277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76613/7661277_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A dark coloured dragon erupted from the glass egg with such force, and rolled about in the grey pelts. A guardian dragon. This was not offspring of Weiss and MBoss. Voltaic was kneading the ground anxiously and looked up at the ridgeback, and saw her smiling. A real toothy smile. "You...Are not my blood, but.. We welcome you. Stormcatcher be praised. I shall name you.. Noir." She knew the irony, her lover was purest white, and this male was darkest black. It was appropriate. Noir opened his eyes and snapped his jaw once, before nuzzling into the ridgeback's claws and returning to its slumber. She turned her head to look down at Voltaic, "This is the newest mebmber of...our clan, Voltaic." Placing emphasis on the "our". Now there were three members of the clan, and with the rapid aging the spring guardian was going through, he was almost big enough to begin going hunting with MBoss, now he soon had to take responsibility. [i]OOC: Hatched a scavenged lighting egg and am so thrilled! Rose tert, close colours! I am so thrilled, and am a little saddened by Weiss. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6526774]Weiss is held in my friends lair because i love him too much.[/url] [/i]
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge

Entry Three

The ridgeback led the youth to some smaller caves, this one had a bed made of pelts and feathers. "This shall be your domain, Voltaic." Mboss nodded, a sense of sadness in her husky voice. Her cyan pupils gazed down, This was her partners old room, Weiss - An albino Wildclaw with beautiful daub spots on his wings, and adorned with gemstones. They had only one nest, but her hatchlings had perished too - No one was unable to work, so the hatchlings were put to work also. The teal coloured dragon sighed and left the young guardian to explore his room.

Voltaic and his little mouse companion remained close to the elder, until noticing that she had granted him some freedom. "My...Domain?"He repeated, "So..This is my room?" With a quick yap, he ran over to the plush pile of pelts, rolling in it. It smelt warm and a little foreign to him. There were a few stray white feathers around the blankets. Rolling onto his back, He thanked MBoss - she said nothing in return and slinked out of the smaller cave.

Yawning, Voltaic fell back onto his side, they had walked a long way and considering he was only a few days old, the little guardian had had quite the start. Now would be a great time for a nap! He nuzzled into a mound of the blankets, and dozed off to sleep.
He was awoken by a shifting in his bed. E-ember?"He whispered, but the mouse was also sound asleep. The rustling occured again, it was coming from the mound! "W-what?" Pushing the pelts off the mound, he revealed a slick glowing egg - "W-W-Whaaa!! MBOSS!!"He cried out loudly, his shrill voice echoing though the caves. Almost instantly, the looming teal ridgeback was in his room, a worried look upon her face. "Stormcatcher, What is it child!?" she almost growled, only to soften slightly at what she saw. A lightning egg. In her ex-lovers nest. Was it hers?
583.png

"Voltaic..Please.." MBoss sighed, lowering herself. She was entranced, could this truly be remnants of her beloved Weiss? The young guardian shuffled away to give his elder some room, and watched idly. What was this strange orb? The ridgeback pulled the egg and pelts around her, embracing it with her long slender claws. She rested her forhead on the widest part of the egg and muttered softly. "Öh Stormcatcher, how could you bestow to me such a gift..."There was a thin tear dropping from her eye. So it was an Egg!

Minutes passed as the large ridgeback sat like that, her forhead to the egg - praying. Slowly, she raised her head sadly. "..." but she continued to stare at the egg. Was she hoping it would hatch? The egg was a little cold, but... There was a faint slosh, and a fragment of the glassy egg shattered. It really was hatching! Mboss coiled back slightly out of surprise, or was it fear? "Stormcatcher be praised..!"

A dark coloured dragon erupted from the glass egg with such force, and rolled about in the grey pelts. A guardian dragon. This was not offspring of Weiss and MBoss. Voltaic was kneading the ground anxiously and looked up at the ridgeback, and saw her smiling. A real toothy smile. "You...Are not my blood, but.. We welcome you. Stormcatcher be praised. I shall name you.. Noir." She knew the irony, her lover was purest white, and this male was darkest black. It was appropriate.

Noir opened his eyes and snapped his jaw once, before nuzzling into the ridgeback's claws and returning to its slumber. She turned her head to look down at Voltaic, "This is the newest mebmber of...our clan, Voltaic." Placing emphasis on the "our". Now there were three members of the clan, and with the rapid aging the spring guardian was going through, he was almost big enough to begin going hunting with MBoss, now he soon had to take responsibility.

OOC: Hatched a scavenged lighting egg and am so thrilled! Rose tert, close colours! I am so thrilled, and am a little saddened by Weiss. Weiss is held in my friends lair because i love him too much.
@Kizmetto awwww Voltaic is still such a charmer :3 :3

And I'm so delighted that you found another egg! Slowly the clan gets a little bigger ;u;
@Kizmetto awwww Voltaic is still such a charmer :3 :3

And I'm so delighted that you found another egg! Slowly the clan gets a little bigger ;u;
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
@felgs

Hehe! Got some development coming up... And yes! A new child! I have another egg i bought, but i'm saving it for the middle of the month for my sake haha.
@felgs

Hehe! Got some development coming up... And yes! A new child! I have another egg i bought, but i'm saving it for the middle of the month for my sake haha.
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge [b]Entry Four[/b] Having matured into an adolescent dragon, Voltaic was about half the size MBoss was now. He had grown into his large wings and a violet beard to boot! It was not long, but it was more of a tuft of fur for now. "Voltaic, You have grown exponentially these past few weeks. It is time we start heading out and gathering food. We are running low on important supplies. " The female monotonously spoke, counting her claws as she mentally went over a list. "We will start off just outside the lair, and work our way up. Do not be a hero, and flee if things get too difficult." Her stern cyan eyes glared into Voltaic's own, and he nodded solemnly. "I will make you proud MBoss!" His own voice had deepened a little. So, the duo scavenged and fought agitated foes, defeating them with relative ease. Together they grew stronger, forming a tight team. Nothing phased them, they were an inpenetrable force! There were many cuts, many briuses, but slowly over the evenings, the lairs food levels returned to a safe level. And a few new familiars made their way into their home. It was a little quiet. After every rout, MBoss would insist they leave training early, on Noir's sake. He was young, it was not good to leave the youngling alone too long. Upon arriving home, the ridgeback would immediately go greet the black guardian and show motherly affection. She never did that with Voltaic... He stared for a little bit, kneading his large claws, before distracting himself from the woman he had grown to respect. MBoss had develloped a small habit to bark orders to Voltaic, such as cleaning or retrieving. He had to go gather food on his own more than a few times! Why did she favour the black guardian more than him? She said HE was blessed by Stormchaser! He is the rightful heir to this lair, surely? One late evening, the spring guardian returned to the lair later than usual. Looming at the entrance, was the Ridgeback. Her eyes glowed eerily in the shaded caves, and Voltaic did not dare make eye contact with her. He shuffled into the caves and went straight to his room. Leaving a wounded creature at the gates. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6337.png[/img][/center] A centaur. Their territory was far from their lair - MBoss stormed into Voltaics room and demanded to know. "Why, Why were you in their Territory? They are dangerous, we are at war with them!" she spat, furious with the rebellious adolescent dragon. "You don't have time for me anymore!" He growled back, lashing his tail in front of him. "It is all about Noir! Noir NOIR!" The name echoed harshly through the stalagmite filled lair, and the youth perked his head into the room - immediately leaving sensing the tension in the air. "Home mum will be okay.." He pondered, the furious expression on Voltaic's face burned into his mind. "Why would Vee treat her like that..??" The ridgeback flared back in response, her spines tensing up. "One has to take care of the only clan member in this lair!" She was defending herself and speaking the truth, it was a split effort, Raising and Earning. "I get that!! You never thank me, greet me, I dont think you've ever told me you appreciate me or even lo-" he bit his tongue and twisted his head away, glaring into the pelts on the floor. No, he has said too much. The teal coloured ridgeback was speechless, and left Voltaic to his solitude. Later that night, Voltaic fled from the lair.
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge

Entry Four

Having matured into an adolescent dragon, Voltaic was about half the size MBoss was now. He had grown into his large wings and a violet beard to boot! It was not long, but it was more of a tuft of fur for now. "Voltaic, You have grown exponentially these past few weeks. It is time we start heading out and gathering food. We are running low on important supplies. " The female monotonously spoke, counting her claws as she mentally went over a list. "We will start off just outside the lair, and work our way up. Do not be a hero, and flee if things get too difficult." Her stern cyan eyes glared into Voltaic's own, and he nodded solemnly. "I will make you proud MBoss!" His own voice had deepened a little.

So, the duo scavenged and fought agitated foes, defeating them with relative ease. Together they grew stronger, forming a tight team. Nothing phased them, they were an inpenetrable force! There were many cuts, many briuses, but slowly over the evenings, the lairs food levels returned to a safe level. And a few new familiars made their way into their home. It was a little quiet.

After every rout, MBoss would insist they leave training early, on Noir's sake. He was young, it was not good to leave the youngling alone too long. Upon arriving home, the ridgeback would immediately go greet the black guardian and show motherly affection. She never did that with Voltaic... He stared for a little bit, kneading his large claws, before distracting himself from the woman he had grown to respect. MBoss had develloped a small habit to bark orders to Voltaic, such as cleaning or retrieving. He had to go gather food on his own more than a few times! Why did she favour the black guardian more than him? She said HE was blessed by Stormchaser! He is the rightful heir to this lair, surely?

One late evening, the spring guardian returned to the lair later than usual. Looming at the entrance, was the Ridgeback. Her eyes glowed eerily in the shaded caves, and Voltaic did not dare make eye contact with her. He shuffled into the caves and went straight to his room. Leaving a wounded creature at the gates.
6337.png

A centaur. Their territory was far from their lair - MBoss stormed into Voltaics room and demanded to know. "Why, Why were you in their Territory? They are dangerous, we are at war with them!" she spat, furious with the rebellious adolescent dragon. "You don't have time for me anymore!" He growled back, lashing his tail in front of him. "It is all about Noir! Noir NOIR!" The name echoed harshly through the stalagmite filled lair, and the youth perked his head into the room - immediately leaving sensing the tension in the air. "Home mum will be okay.." He pondered, the furious expression on Voltaic's face burned into his mind. "Why would Vee treat her like that..??"

The ridgeback flared back in response, her spines tensing up. "One has to take care of the only clan member in this lair!" She was defending herself and speaking the truth, it was a split effort, Raising and Earning. "I get that!! You never thank me, greet me, I dont think you've ever told me you appreciate me or even lo-" he bit his tongue and twisted his head away, glaring into the pelts on the floor. No, he has said too much. The teal coloured ridgeback was speechless, and left Voltaic to his solitude.

Later that night, Voltaic fled from the lair.
*happy tears* Tiger gene...
*happy tears* Tiger gene...
Heres a little sketch I did today of Voltaic. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/37cb0b11eb16209d8908d0f17cfb9dc4/tumblr_nex5ciUv681u2ms2do1_r1_1280.jpg[/img]
Heres a little sketch I did today of Voltaic.

tumblr_nex5ciUv681u2ms2do1_r1_1280.jpg
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge [b]Entry Five[/b] It was a dark night, the moon but a slither in the starry heavens above. His heavy paws thudded through the plains, leaving with haste. His emotions drove him out of the vicinity of the woman who saved him. He couldnt be around her right now, he needed to figure out who he was! The spring guardian slowly came to a stop, as an idea brewed in his mind. "I will get stronger. For me...For the clan..." He mused quietly, before turning and returning to the centaur territories. -- The next morning, Noir woke up with a scare. There was a faint thumping sound just outside his cave! Whimpering slightly, his curiousity got the better of him and he crawled out to take a look. It was that injured centaur from last night! No one had done anything about it - nor killed it. There was a deep gash in its right flank and a deep maul in its leg. Even if it wanted to, it couldn't leave. It couldn't do anything. She groaned as she was undoing her armour, and taking it apart. The black guardian grew even more curious and spoke up, "U-Uhm Do you need some help??" He asked, the prepubescent voice cracking slightly. The female centaur recoiled at the sound of his draconic voice and held out her arms defensively. "Please no!" She rasped in poor draconic, her eyes shut tight. Taken back by the reaction, Noir stared back at her and sat down. She couldn't really do much to him, and if she tried, MBoss was in the other room. "I-Im not going to hurt you, y'know." Noir stated, matter-of-factly. He proceeded to approach the Centaur and picked up a loose tassle at the end of the chestplate. "Your leg...It needs tending." The youth dropped the armour and sprinted off into the dark cave to retrieve some ointment that he saw Voltaic and MBoss use after hunting. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/529.png[/img][/center] Carrying the bottle awkwardly in his mouth, he trotted back to the wounded centaur and proceeded to dab the potion onto the open wound. She bucked and whinnied out of sheer pain, in which the guardian hissed at her. 'Shhh! Do you want MommaBoss to hear? Who knows what she'll do to you!" His eyes were sincere, he truly wished to help this creature, and the female centaur relaxed slightly, biting her lip to restrain her cries as the youngling proceeded with the potion. Using one of her arrows and the bowstring, the black dragon managed to make a sloppy splint for her leg. "Please , dont walk. I promise you will get out alive!"
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge

Entry Five

It was a dark night, the moon but a slither in the starry heavens above. His heavy paws thudded through the plains, leaving with haste. His emotions drove him out of the vicinity of the woman who saved him. He couldnt be around her right now, he needed to figure out who he was! The spring guardian slowly came to a stop, as an idea brewed in his mind. "I will get stronger. For me...For the clan..." He mused quietly, before turning and returning to the centaur territories.

--

The next morning, Noir woke up with a scare. There was a faint thumping sound just outside his cave! Whimpering slightly, his curiousity got the better of him and he crawled out to take a look. It was that injured centaur from last night! No one had done anything about it - nor killed it. There was a deep gash in its right flank and a deep maul in its leg. Even if it wanted to, it couldn't leave. It couldn't do anything. She groaned as she was undoing her armour, and taking it apart.
The black guardian grew even more curious and spoke up, "U-Uhm Do you need some help??" He asked, the prepubescent voice cracking slightly. The female centaur recoiled at the sound of his draconic voice and held out her arms defensively. "Please no!" She rasped in poor draconic, her eyes shut tight. Taken back by the reaction, Noir stared back at her and sat down. She couldn't really do much to him, and if she tried, MBoss was in the other room. "I-Im not going to hurt you, y'know." Noir stated, matter-of-factly. He proceeded to approach the Centaur and picked up a loose tassle at the end of the chestplate. "Your leg...It needs tending."

The youth dropped the armour and sprinted off into the dark cave to retrieve some ointment that he saw Voltaic and MBoss use after hunting.
529.png

Carrying the bottle awkwardly in his mouth, he trotted back to the wounded centaur and proceeded to dab the potion onto the open wound. She bucked and whinnied out of sheer pain, in which the guardian hissed at her. 'Shhh! Do you want MommaBoss to hear? Who knows what she'll do to you!" His eyes were sincere, he truly wished to help this creature, and the female centaur relaxed slightly, biting her lip to restrain her cries as the youngling proceeded with the potion.

Using one of her arrows and the bowstring, the black dragon managed to make a sloppy splint for her leg. "Please , dont walk. I promise you will get out alive!"
@Kizmetto What is MBoss to do with all these sweet hearts running around? And Voltaic off being a teenager awwww. I hope he doesn't get hurt :(
@Kizmetto What is MBoss to do with all these sweet hearts running around? And Voltaic off being a teenager awwww. I hope he doesn't get hurt :(
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53