Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Resort Nuzlocke - New Story p51
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Kizmetto
Ping list please! Sounds interesting, and I love stories so~
@Kizmetto
Ping list please! Sounds interesting, and I love stories so~
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Moar ;^;
Moar ;^;
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
@zephyrwindspirit @Imaturtul @nocturneisthedark

Holla! Thanks for your interest, i am thinking of picking up where i left off with Arjun and the girls, or starting new again or something. Like, HMMM i still have them and havent trained with them since the last update aha. And thank you for reading all that (did you seriously read it all? aaa can i please have your thoughts and opinions and what not? It might get me inspired to keep going! BEcause thats kind of why i stopped aha..)

I would love to start a new one fresh, with an empty lair but alas...

@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Fuurin @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon @nindeanwa @Joydom29 @scyras @Sakku @dovalore @Xaldin @Kallastromuel @FlyingNorth @survivors @Antaria @rosemarywood @rookery @spacesnake @snastle @kingofeli @Aetherluxumbra @Fluffypuppy77 @TacoTheMighty @skylinecity

ive also thought about stopping nuzlocke entirely and writing lore and one shots or history about the dragons currently in my lair (which include Noir, Aegis, Angelo, Arjun, Kataki and Fafnir!) Would you be interested in that? I will likely start a new thread, or post in my Lore Thread here, and archive this thread as a result.

edit: check out my Lore Thread, i've posted 3 stories up already! I enjoy writing little one shots like that.
@zephyrwindspirit @Imaturtul @nocturneisthedark

Holla! Thanks for your interest, i am thinking of picking up where i left off with Arjun and the girls, or starting new again or something. Like, HMMM i still have them and havent trained with them since the last update aha. And thank you for reading all that (did you seriously read it all? aaa can i please have your thoughts and opinions and what not? It might get me inspired to keep going! BEcause thats kind of why i stopped aha..)

I would love to start a new one fresh, with an empty lair but alas...

@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Fuurin @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon @nindeanwa @Joydom29 @scyras @Sakku @dovalore @Xaldin @Kallastromuel @FlyingNorth @survivors @Antaria @rosemarywood @rookery @spacesnake @snastle @kingofeli @Aetherluxumbra @Fluffypuppy77 @TacoTheMighty @skylinecity

ive also thought about stopping nuzlocke entirely and writing lore and one shots or history about the dragons currently in my lair (which include Noir, Aegis, Angelo, Arjun, Kataki and Fafnir!) Would you be interested in that? I will likely start a new thread, or post in my Lore Thread here, and archive this thread as a result.

edit: check out my Lore Thread, i've posted 3 stories up already! I enjoy writing little one shots like that.
@Kizmetto
I would love to see you continue this, but I'd also be interested in any stories that you feel like sharing. I've been reading from the very beginning (with MBoss and Voltaic) and I really enjoy reading your writing (and I'd love to know how all the old characters are doing).
@Kizmetto
I would love to see you continue this, but I'd also be interested in any stories that you feel like sharing. I've been reading from the very beginning (with MBoss and Voltaic) and I really enjoy reading your writing (and I'd love to know how all the old characters are doing).
@Kizmetto I don't know that Nuzlockes were ever the best way to write lore? They always gave a good reason to do so, but there's several inherent weaknesses in the concept. (None of which I can enunciate right now sorry) I feel like the rulesy-ness of the thing, and the idea of challenge never necessitated quality storytelling. It was always kinda hit and miss on what you'd get out of it, and a lot of people who didn't want to break their rules ended up giving up on FR entirely. I've been having a stupid amount of trouble writing lately, and ended up concluding if I was writing for myself, there was no reason to have to post it anyway.

Wow that's unrelated to your question, but I would like to see what you write regardless of its genre.
@Kizmetto I don't know that Nuzlockes were ever the best way to write lore? They always gave a good reason to do so, but there's several inherent weaknesses in the concept. (None of which I can enunciate right now sorry) I feel like the rulesy-ness of the thing, and the idea of challenge never necessitated quality storytelling. It was always kinda hit and miss on what you'd get out of it, and a lot of people who didn't want to break their rules ended up giving up on FR entirely. I've been having a stupid amount of trouble writing lately, and ended up concluding if I was writing for myself, there was no reason to have to post it anyway.

Wow that's unrelated to your question, but I would like to see what you write regardless of its genre.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@survivors Wow! I recently got Voltaic back into my lair too, but he's been given a new identity. I have this interaction sert up with him and Noir and why he left........Would make an interesting little writing i think! Thank you for sticking around!

@argenteamoon i cant agree more, theres a sort of limitation to what you can write and leaving it to the rules stifles the plot you can plan. But definately makes a good base for kickstarting writing as dragons and building initial attatchment, if you had issues like i did. I didnt care for Noir or Aegis at all but their personality came naturally during the writing and now i love them!

I'm super glad to hear you'd like to see more writing, thank you! I'm definately thinking i'll drop nuzlocke and continue more lore writings and focusing on existing dragons and no impending deaths yikes.
@survivors Wow! I recently got Voltaic back into my lair too, but he's been given a new identity. I have this interaction sert up with him and Noir and why he left........Would make an interesting little writing i think! Thank you for sticking around!

@argenteamoon i cant agree more, theres a sort of limitation to what you can write and leaving it to the rules stifles the plot you can plan. But definately makes a good base for kickstarting writing as dragons and building initial attatchment, if you had issues like i did. I didnt care for Noir or Aegis at all but their personality came naturally during the writing and now i love them!

I'm super glad to hear you'd like to see more writing, thank you! I'm definately thinking i'll drop nuzlocke and continue more lore writings and focusing on existing dragons and no impending deaths yikes.
@Kizmetto
I think think seems like a fun idea
Make your stories, build your lair. But make it from the stand point of those that have met the dragons as they leave their old lair to come to you. Dont grab eggs, grab fresh hatchlings. how did they journey through this wide world to you, why leave their families? Are they scared to be leaving?

things like that.

but what ever your choice, know I'll read it!^^
@Kizmetto
I think think seems like a fun idea
Make your stories, build your lair. But make it from the stand point of those that have met the dragons as they leave their old lair to come to you. Dont grab eggs, grab fresh hatchlings. how did they journey through this wide world to you, why leave their families? Are they scared to be leaving?

things like that.

but what ever your choice, know I'll read it!^^
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
@Kizmetto YAY! welcome back! i really love your stories! so glad to see you're gonna get back to it eventually :D wow voltaic's back? awesome!

i'm super exited for whatever you put out! write what you wanna write, i love your stories :>
i'll be here!
@Kizmetto YAY! welcome back! i really love your stories! so glad to see you're gonna get back to it eventually :D wow voltaic's back? awesome!

i'm super exited for whatever you put out! write what you wanna write, i love your stories :>
i'll be here!
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
I've never read a story of yours I didnt like, I'd read no matter what.
I would love some one-shots about the boys though, I'm emotionally invested.
I've never read a story of yours I didnt like, I'd read no matter what.
I would love some one-shots about the boys though, I'm emotionally invested.
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53