Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Resort Nuzlocke - New Story p51
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@kingdoge @felgs @tierce HAhah thank you! He's a growing boy, also i officially have too many males in my lair. And thanks for correcting me! He definitely did not need to pee, and i definitely meant to former in your example haha! Entry Seven [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/map/icons/lightning_1.png[/img][/center] After shifting through the hot thick plumage of the centaur territories, Voltaic managed to slip back into the Lightning borders. The young white dragon on his back had nestled itself comfortably between his shoulderblades and the base of his wings. At least he was secure. His eye had remained fogged, but even he could see the sparce plains that revealed the craggy rows of cliffsides, dotted with shrubs and powerlines. He was near home! Home... What would he do when he got back? He left without a word, and on such harsh terms. Well! She definately needed to hear them. How could she do that to him? He growled automatically at these dark thoughts, but shook them away. Voltaic owed her his life, without her he would not be here. Without her he would be nothing. "Min..." He mused quietly, skulking back to his lair. At the gate of the grotto, he stared in. There was a faint laughing and then a sharp yip. They were inside. Folding his wings tightly to his body, he entered the cave. He was a little bigger than when he left, his head bumping one of the taller stalactites from the roof. Glancing around, he noticed there was more food in the reserves, and the Centaur he found was gone. No bones either - so they did not eat her... "Boss??" He called out, his voice cracking awkwardly mid-call. There was a shifting, and a little black face popped out. It was Noir. He had a grin on his face, "Vee! You're back! You're in soooooo much trouble!" he cooed, and ran away giggling. "MUUUUUUUUUUUM!" it echoed down the caves, and as expected, Voltaic heard MBoss approaching, A little quicker than expected. He saw her teal belly and aqua patterned wings, and a wave of relief washed over him - he wasn't sure why, but it was reassuring to see her face. Her...Strangely twisted face. Her fangs were bared as she continued to approach him, at a rather alarming rate. Then it hit him! The ridgeback had forcibly slapped the male across the face with the back of her claws, growling lowly. Pain rushed across his scaled face and his good eye tearing up slightly. "M-Mboss!" He growled and the fins along his appendages flared up, only to be pulled into a tight embrace. The large ridgeback had pulled Voltaic close to her chest and her arms were wrapped around his neck, rubbing slightly against his face with her own. "Voltaic...Why, how did you...You had me worried sick. Thank Stormcatcher you are...."She trailed off as she pulled back, glancing all over him. "You....You've grown Voltaic." She hissed, her eyes wide. "Yeah, I have." The male retorted, like it was plainly obvious that he was larger now. "These are not scars." MBoss stated, tracing her slender claws along the lines that now decorated Voltaic's body. They covered him from nose to tail, he resembled that of the common tiger! After the hugging and strange reunion, the white baby dragon peered from behind Voltaic's wings. "Meyh!" It snipped, and rolled off his body onto the floor, with a small thud. Dust dissipated around him as he got up quickly, already running around. It jumped at MBoss's grounded claw, and nibbled at it slightly. "More surprises." she stated, gasping slightly. "This is a Mirror, A more feral species, but extremely loyal." She stated, Before noticing the fire eyes. "You went to fire territory?" Voltaic said nothing, before he swayed slightly. The pain in his left eye was too much, and he fell to his front claws. "Nng!" His remaining vision started to blur, before he passed out. The last thing he saw was the mistress ridgeback calling out to him. A faint tinkling sound pricked the air as something metallic fell from the Spring Guardian. The white mirror squeaked and ran over to pick it up in her jaws, it was the diamond ring! The ring was as big as the Mirror's head, and she proudly trotted over and dropped it at the teal ridgeback's feet. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/265.png[/img][/center] MBoss picked it up and blushed slightly, what was this? Did Voltaic know what these represented? Did he have - She shook her head and promptly replaced the ring, tucking it back into where it fell. It was Voltaic's and his only. She should not jump to conclusions. "Noir! Come here." she demanded, and after a few moments, the pattering of paws ran into the room. "Ah! W-What happened to Vee??! Did you kill him!?" He spattered, completely oblivious to what had happened. "No, he is only unconscious, something is wrong with him. Now is a good time to try out what you have been practicing Noir." The black guardian nodded, and retrieved his self-assembled medical kit. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1244.png[/img][/center] He had been studying it from the Centaur he helped nurse, and really enjoyed it. He may be a brat, but he wanted nothing more than to be the cause of saving someone elses life. He returned to the spring guardian and began his inspections. "His eye is infected! And i think he ate something rancid Mum." He mulled over what he had, which was not a lot. "I need something to absorb the gross pus...Oh how about this?" He pondered, and placed some Furian hide onto the infection. He wrapped it with some scrap fabric and tied it tight. "He needs to rest Mum." [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3032.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3451.png[/img][/center] The ridgeback had not left his side since he fell down, and helped carry the teenager to his room. There was his mouse friend, waiting for him. "Ember..." She whispered, "Voltaic needs his rest now." Laying his down, she pulled some pelts and placed them over him, before recoiling and laying down herself. She felt obligated to watch over him as he recovered. She was relieved that he had returned to her - what would she do if he had died out there! And he also managed to trigger a primal instinct, and caused the Tiger gene to resurge from within him. What else did this dragon have? ---- Noir was busy cataloguing his materials and ointments, watching the baby mirror chew on everything nearby. He heard a shuffling at the gate, and curiously, the black guardian went to investigate. "Hey! Get out of here!"He spat, growling at a smaller purple dragon, who was lingering just outside their cave. His eyes burned bright, just like the mirror. Infact, this fluffy dragon looked to be about the same age as the mirror. Staring at the long tailed dragon, he sat down to guard the entrance. "You're not coming in, y'know." He called out, not letting his guard down. The purple fluffy dragon whined slightly and ran off. [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/0010ebf8849ca9ac8ee7be812e1f568d/tumblr_inline_neyqt2u8dj1snz70d.png[/img][/center] Feeling rather proud of himself, Noir chuckled. "That serves him right." And crossed his claws, to rest his head on it as he remained guarding the lair, like a Guardian would. His thoughts lingered over his adopting Mum, and Voltaic. They were close, and although Vee was only a bit older, he looked to him like a father. He was the oldest male, the most experienced... He smiled, enjoying the idea of having a mother and a father. The fluffy dragon came back! He slowly approached the guardian, and dropped something at his feet. A peace treaty? [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/751.png[/img][/center] The fluffy dragon whined and nodded once, nudging the rose closer. Noir was baffled at what to do with this. On one claw, this was a baby dragon, on the other claw, it was a fire dragon baby. What would stormcatcher do? Let him in, the lair needed more workers. "Hey! Come here, let me get a good look at you." He snapped, his mother was rubbing off on him. Startled slightly, the purple dragon shifted closer. "Closer..." He cooed, and when the small dragon was close enough he noticed his fur was matted and had leves and twigs with it. "You came from the Fire Land...Vee was just there - with a Mirror..." That gave him an idea, "Hey! Baby baby, come here!" and just like that the white mirror rushed to the entrance, jumping up onto the guardian. "Do you know this dragon?" he asked, and he perked his head up. "Myeh!" The purple dragon seemed happy to see the mirror. It was clear to Noir now. They were from the same clutch. Despite the breed difference. "You're nest mates. " He nodded, picking up the rose and shifting to the side - to let the purple dragon in. "You can live here then."
@kingdoge @felgs @tierce

HAhah thank you! He's a growing boy, also i officially have too many males in my lair.
And thanks for correcting me! He definitely did not need to pee, and i definitely meant to former in your example haha!

Entry Seven
lightning_1.png

After shifting through the hot thick plumage of the centaur territories, Voltaic managed to slip back into the Lightning borders. The young white dragon on his back had nestled itself comfortably between his shoulderblades and the base of his wings. At least he was secure. His eye had remained fogged, but even he could see the sparce plains that revealed the craggy rows of cliffsides, dotted with shrubs and powerlines. He was near home!

Home... What would he do when he got back? He left without a word, and on such harsh terms. Well! She definately needed to hear them. How could she do that to him? He growled automatically at these dark thoughts, but shook them away. Voltaic owed her his life, without her he would not be here. Without her he would be nothing. "Min..." He mused quietly, skulking back to his lair. At the gate of the grotto, he stared in. There was a faint laughing and then a sharp yip. They were inside. Folding his wings tightly to his body, he entered the cave. He was a little bigger than when he left, his head bumping one of the taller stalactites from the roof. Glancing around, he noticed there was more food in the reserves, and the Centaur he found was gone. No bones either - so they did not eat her...

"Boss??" He called out, his voice cracking awkwardly mid-call. There was a shifting, and a little black face popped out. It was Noir. He had a grin on his face, "Vee! You're back! You're in soooooo much trouble!" he cooed, and ran away giggling. "MUUUUUUUUUUUM!" it echoed down the caves, and as expected, Voltaic heard MBoss approaching, A little quicker than expected. He saw her teal belly and aqua patterned wings, and a wave of relief washed over him - he wasn't sure why, but it was reassuring to see her face. Her...Strangely twisted face. Her fangs were bared as she continued to approach him, at a rather alarming rate. Then it hit him! The ridgeback had forcibly slapped the male across the face with the back of her claws, growling lowly.
Pain rushed across his scaled face and his good eye tearing up slightly. "M-Mboss!" He growled and the fins along his appendages flared up, only to be pulled into a tight embrace.

The large ridgeback had pulled Voltaic close to her chest and her arms were wrapped around his neck, rubbing slightly against his face with her own. "Voltaic...Why, how did you...You had me worried sick. Thank Stormcatcher you are...."She trailed off as she pulled back, glancing all over him. "You....You've grown Voltaic." She hissed, her eyes wide. "Yeah, I have." The male retorted, like it was plainly obvious that he was larger now. "These are not scars." MBoss stated, tracing her slender claws along the lines that now decorated Voltaic's body. They covered him from nose to tail, he resembled that of the common tiger!

After the hugging and strange reunion, the white baby dragon peered from behind Voltaic's wings. "Meyh!" It snipped, and rolled off his body onto the floor, with a small thud. Dust dissipated around him as he got up quickly, already running around. It jumped at MBoss's grounded claw, and nibbled at it slightly. "More surprises." she stated, gasping slightly. "This is a Mirror, A more feral species, but extremely loyal." She stated, Before noticing the fire eyes. "You went to fire territory?" Voltaic said nothing, before he swayed slightly. The pain in his left eye was too much, and he fell to his front claws. "Nng!" His remaining vision started to blur, before he passed out. The last thing he saw was the mistress ridgeback calling out to him.

A faint tinkling sound pricked the air as something metallic fell from the Spring Guardian. The white mirror squeaked and ran over to pick it up in her jaws, it was the diamond ring! The ring was as big as the Mirror's head, and she proudly trotted over and dropped it at the teal ridgeback's feet.
265.png

MBoss picked it up and blushed slightly, what was this? Did Voltaic know what these represented? Did he have - She shook her head and promptly replaced the ring, tucking it back into where it fell. It was Voltaic's and his only. She should not jump to conclusions. "Noir! Come here." she demanded, and after a few moments, the pattering of paws ran into the room. "Ah! W-What happened to Vee??! Did you kill him!?" He spattered, completely oblivious to what had happened. "No, he is only unconscious, something is wrong with him. Now is a good time to try out what you have been practicing Noir."

The black guardian nodded, and retrieved his self-assembled medical kit.
1244.png

He had been studying it from the Centaur he helped nurse, and really enjoyed it. He may be a brat, but he wanted nothing more than to be the cause of saving someone elses life. He returned to the spring guardian and began his inspections. "His eye is infected! And i think he ate something rancid Mum." He mulled over what he had, which was not a lot. "I need something to absorb the gross pus...Oh how about this?" He pondered, and placed some Furian hide onto the infection. He wrapped it with some scrap fabric and tied it tight. "He needs to rest Mum."
3032.png3451.png

The ridgeback had not left his side since he fell down, and helped carry the teenager to his room. There was his mouse friend, waiting for him. "Ember..." She whispered, "Voltaic needs his rest now." Laying his down, she pulled some pelts and placed them over him, before recoiling and laying down herself. She felt obligated to watch over him as he recovered. She was relieved that he had returned to her - what would she do if he had died out there! And he also managed to trigger a primal instinct, and caused the Tiger gene to resurge from within him. What else did this dragon have?

----

Noir was busy cataloguing his materials and ointments, watching the baby mirror chew on everything nearby. He heard a shuffling at the gate, and curiously, the black guardian went to investigate. "Hey! Get out of here!"He spat, growling at a smaller purple dragon, who was lingering just outside their cave. His eyes burned bright, just like the mirror. Infact, this fluffy dragon looked to be about the same age as the mirror. Staring at the long tailed dragon, he sat down to guard the entrance. "You're not coming in, y'know." He called out, not letting his guard down. The purple fluffy dragon whined slightly and ran off.
tumblr_inline_neyqt2u8dj1snz70d.png

Feeling rather proud of himself, Noir chuckled. "That serves him right." And crossed his claws, to rest his head on it as he remained guarding the lair, like a Guardian would. His thoughts lingered over his adopting Mum, and Voltaic. They were close, and although Vee was only a bit older, he looked to him like a father. He was the oldest male, the most experienced... He smiled, enjoying the idea of having a mother and a father.

The fluffy dragon came back! He slowly approached the guardian, and dropped something at his feet. A peace treaty?
751.png

The fluffy dragon whined and nodded once, nudging the rose closer. Noir was baffled at what to do with this. On one claw, this was a baby dragon, on the other claw, it was a fire dragon baby. What would stormcatcher do?
Let him in, the lair needed more workers.

"Hey! Come here, let me get a good look at you." He snapped, his mother was rubbing off on him. Startled slightly, the purple dragon shifted closer. "Closer..." He cooed, and when the small dragon was close enough he noticed his fur was matted and had leves and twigs with it. "You came from the Fire Land...Vee was just there - with a Mirror..." That gave him an idea, "Hey! Baby baby, come here!" and just like that the white mirror rushed to the entrance, jumping up onto the guardian. "Do you know this dragon?" he asked, and he perked his head up. "Myeh!" The purple dragon seemed happy to see the mirror. It was clear to Noir now. They were from the same clutch. Despite the breed difference. "You're nest mates. " He nodded, picking up the rose and shifting to the side - to let the purple dragon in. "You can live here then."
@Kizmetto

Awww, I really like Voltaic and Noir is cute as well, I like how you're characterizing them! Please add me to the ping list? :3
@Kizmetto

Awww, I really like Voltaic and Noir is cute as well, I like how you're characterizing them! Please add me to the ping list? :3
natureh5.png
@Neige

Oh! You really read everything i've written so far? Thank you so much!
I am thrilled that you like Voltaic!
@Neige

Oh! You really read everything i've written so far? Thank you so much!
I am thrilled that you like Voltaic!
@Kizmetto

Haha, of course I read everything ;3
I also really enjoy the slight change in the relationship between MBoss and Voltaic, it's cute! x3
And I'm curious to see what you are going to do with the Mirror now since you said someone else wants him and yeah~ waiting for the next update ;D
@Kizmetto

Haha, of course I read everything ;3
I also really enjoy the slight change in the relationship between MBoss and Voltaic, it's cute! x3
And I'm curious to see what you are going to do with the Mirror now since you said someone else wants him and yeah~ waiting for the next update ;D
natureh5.png
TUNDRA YISSSSS i love all the flufferbutts

noir is gonna be a trouble maker, i can just see it already :P
TUNDRA YISSSSS i love all the flufferbutts

noir is gonna be a trouble maker, i can just see it already :P
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
@Kizmetto

If you'd like, I can easily get you another Mirror to replace the one you have (if neither egg hatches as a mirror). Also, add me to the pinglist. I am in love with your tiny Mirror bby aaaaa
@Kizmetto

If you'd like, I can easily get you another Mirror to replace the one you have (if neither egg hatches as a mirror). Also, add me to the pinglist. I am in love with your tiny Mirror bby aaaaa
rwFMC4s.png rQqG8yY.gifszeRblg.gifMUfIypK.gifrwFMC4s.png
@texandemox @Neige Oh but the mirror i was refferring to has already been swapped! It was this little babe, [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/eedb69feb829a4a7ef58bc27af525d68/tumblr_inline_nex9guPp3M1snz70d.png[/img] Midnight/Maize/Red female! A user contacted me and we traded for two eggs, which hatched into the mirror you see there and the tundra! Sorry if that wasn't clear! :) Oh and thank you! I'll add you! Nomming mirrors are adorableeee @felgs HE GON BE SO FLUFFY, Noir is a little spoilt brat and i love it Also look at this guys [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/ffc18aec47a030bb4c76277b003839cc/tumblr_nf2nbvHS1P1u2ms2do1_500.png[/img] @ghostray drew it for me! Its perfect right?
@texandemox @Neige

Oh but the mirror i was refferring to has already been swapped!
It was this little babe,

tumblr_inline_nex9guPp3M1snz70d.png

Midnight/Maize/Red female! A user contacted me and we traded for two eggs, which hatched into the mirror you see there and the tundra! Sorry if that wasn't clear! :)

Oh and thank you! I'll add you! Nomming mirrors are adorableeee

@felgs HE GON BE SO FLUFFY, Noir is a little spoilt brat and i love it

Also look at this guys

tumblr_nf2nbvHS1P1u2ms2do1_500.png
@ghostray drew it for me! Its perfect right?
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox [b]Entry Eight[/b] Noir had let the fluffy dragon into his home, but he didn't mind. The purple dragon seemed safe and the baby Mirror was already best friends with him. He felt compelled to play with them - this was the first time he was really with other hatchlings close to his age! "Hey! Dýa wanna see something really cool?" He cooed, his tail swaying slightly. "Follow me!" The black guardian led the nameless babies down a narrow track, deeper into the cave. Past the food reserves and past the hall. The barren rooms echoed with the pitter patter of small claws as they trotted past, until they reached a fork in the path. "Many many dragons used to live here, so it was a sort of village! It was divided so we could find our friends easier - well thats what Mum said anyway." He nodded, and took the left path. The young white mirror tended to dash ahead, and when she wasnt ahead, she was trailing behind or pouncing the tip of Noir's tail. After what seemed like a long walk, the nameless babies grew restless, bored of this apparent adventure they were on. The fluffy one groaned slightly, and the mirror simply sat back and let his tongue hang out slightly - tired from all the pouncing. He'd make a good warrior one day. Noir giggled slightly and turned around, clearing his voice and putting on a bit of an accent. "Babes, I present to you, My hideout!" He grinned, and revealed the small grotto. It was littered with all sorts, some bones, feathers, orbs, satchels. Many things. The mirror's eyes seemed to gleam with awe, as he dove in and plucked a tusk from the hoarde. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1075.png[/img][/center] "Hey!"Noir growled, "Thats mine! I found it!" snatching it away from the baby. Taken by force and surprise, the ice dragons eyes welled up, and then started to bawl. His high pitched shrill pierced through the tunnels they took, vibrating the walls and causing some of the local wildlife to be stirred. The purple dragon's ears flattened as he glanced around the grotto, to find something to perhaps pacify the baby. Nothing. There was nothing here suitable for such a young child. He paced slightly, the baby dragon still wailing when he heard something. Fluttering, faint scurrying and the definate beating of wings. The mirror's cries died down, as curiousity resurfaced. He tilted his head towards the top of the cave and grinned. "Myah!" He stood back on his hind legs and pawed up, before sitting back. Like a dog begging for a treat. A furry thing fell from the roof, then another, and a nother! They were about the size of fruits and had a leathery texture about it. The mirror immediately approached one of the fuzzy fruits and nudged it with its nose. It unfurled itself! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5407.png[/img][/center] Bats. They were in the heart of a bat cave! Of coarse, that made perfect sense, this deep part of the cave system had been abandoned for quite some time now. The three bats seemed okay with the Mirrors presence, but cowered as the purple dragon drew near. "uh, dont touch those!" Noir spat, knowing they were usually riddled with some form of disease. The mirror picked up on the animals feelings of threat, and reacted to those emotions, growling at her own nest-mate and Noir. He snapped once, before returning to the playful mood he was in prior to the grotto visit. "I should get Mum..."Noir frowned slightly, steadily realising how much control over the babies was slipping away from him. He glared at the purple dragon, "You guys better stay here, or else you might get lost forever! ' and left without hesitation. MBoss would know how to straighten out these youths - wait! She did not even know about the purple one! Would she be mad? OOC: Why i keep calling the tundra, fluffy dragon and purple dragon - its because no one in the lair except for MBoss knows what a Tundra is! I also keep getting those cute bat food things in coli, so cute.
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox

Entry Eight

Noir had let the fluffy dragon into his home, but he didn't mind. The purple dragon seemed safe and the baby Mirror was already best friends with him. He felt compelled to play with them - this was the first time he was really with other hatchlings close to his age! "Hey! Dýa wanna see something really cool?" He cooed, his tail swaying slightly. "Follow me!" The black guardian led the nameless babies down a narrow track, deeper into the cave. Past the food reserves and past the hall. The barren rooms echoed with the pitter patter of small claws as they trotted past, until they reached a fork in the path. "Many many dragons used to live here, so it was a sort of village! It was divided so we could find our friends easier - well thats what Mum said anyway." He nodded, and took the left path. The young white mirror tended to dash ahead, and when she wasnt ahead, she was trailing behind or pouncing the tip of Noir's tail.

After what seemed like a long walk, the nameless babies grew restless, bored of this apparent adventure they were on. The fluffy one groaned slightly, and the mirror simply sat back and let his tongue hang out slightly - tired from all the pouncing. He'd make a good warrior one day. Noir giggled slightly and turned around, clearing his voice and putting on a bit of an accent. "Babes, I present to you, My hideout!" He grinned, and revealed the small grotto. It was littered with all sorts, some bones, feathers, orbs, satchels. Many things. The mirror's eyes seemed to gleam with awe, as he dove in and plucked a tusk from the hoarde.
1075.png

"Hey!"Noir growled, "Thats mine! I found it!" snatching it away from the baby. Taken by force and surprise, the ice dragons eyes welled up, and then started to bawl. His high pitched shrill pierced through the tunnels they took, vibrating the walls and causing some of the local wildlife to be stirred.

The purple dragon's ears flattened as he glanced around the grotto, to find something to perhaps pacify the baby. Nothing. There was nothing here suitable for such a young child. He paced slightly, the baby dragon still wailing when he heard something. Fluttering, faint scurrying and the definate beating of wings. The mirror's cries died down, as curiousity resurfaced. He tilted his head towards the top of the cave and grinned. "Myah!" He stood back on his hind legs and pawed up, before sitting back. Like a dog begging for a treat. A furry thing fell from the roof, then another, and a nother! They were about the size of fruits and had a leathery texture about it. The mirror immediately approached one of the fuzzy fruits and nudged it with its nose. It unfurled itself!
5407.png

Bats. They were in the heart of a bat cave! Of coarse, that made perfect sense, this deep part of the cave system had been abandoned for quite some time now. The three bats seemed okay with the Mirrors presence, but cowered as the purple dragon drew near. "uh, dont touch those!" Noir spat, knowing they were usually riddled with some form of disease. The mirror picked up on the animals feelings of threat, and reacted to those emotions, growling at her own nest-mate and Noir. He snapped once, before returning to the playful mood he was in prior to the grotto visit.

"I should get Mum..."Noir frowned slightly, steadily realising how much control over the babies was slipping away from him. He glared at the purple dragon, "You guys better stay here, or else you might get lost forever! ' and left without hesitation. MBoss would know how to straighten out these youths - wait! She did not even know about the purple one! Would she be mad?

OOC: Why i keep calling the tundra, fluffy dragon and purple dragon - its because no one in the lair except for MBoss knows what a Tundra is! I also keep getting those cute bat food things in coli, so cute.
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox Sorry for another one so quickly, but im in the mood to write more! [b]Entry Nine[/b] Noir trailed back up through the narrow paths, noting the landmarks he had placed. Broken shards of glass, some old nuts, a strange looking rock, all sorts of things he had collected in the front yard of the lair. He had returned the heart of the cave and he bolted into Voltaic's room. She was probably still there! "Mum mum mum!"He cried out as he ran into the room, only to be met with a harsh "SHUSH!" The ridgeback nodded slightly, before continuing. "What is it Noir? You are making a racket out there. Is the Mirror more than you can handle? " She chuckled, almost in a challenging tone. "Mirrors are feral, at least until they mature. Why were you in such a rush?" She asked, glancing back at Voltaic. He was on his side, heaving heavily as he was in deep slumbver. He needed to sleep it off. "...He looks kind of funny with those stripes - i mean he looks like you now!" he exclaimed, suddenly growing rather excited over this new development. "Is Voltaic getting old?" Noir quipped, not really thinking and obviously forgotten the youths and the bats for the time being. MBoss did not laugh, and stared down at the guardian, "Yes, he is." That wasn't quite the response he was after. There was a faint yelp, deep down the caves and this time MBoss picked up on it. "...Did you not bring the hatchling with you??" She growled, rising to her claws quickly. She frowned, and headed out the entrance of the room, pausing and staring at Voltaic once more, before rushing off to the source. Noir trailed behind rather pathetically, his short stubby legs prevented him from taking such strides like his Mum, nor could he fly! He shook his head and continued to run after his mother. The ridgeback paused as she came to the crossroads. "Which way?"She hissed, and after not recieving a reply, her blood started to boil. Such an irresponsible child, I thought I taught you better! Not even I know what is down here! She took the left path. The yelp got louder, and was accompanied by another yip - which was different to the Mirrors call. Frowning, MBoss merely tossed that thought aside, and classified it as a trick of echoes. Finally, she reached an end and found not one, not two, but three hatchlings before her! Her jaw dropped, as the Mirror she knew was here, covered in cursed bats , a purple TUNDRA and.. A blazing red furball? No, it was another Tundra! [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/3ab677b66e34acc917f797c7077484af/tumblr_inline_nf2qd9JUKW1snz70d.png[/img][/center] It was smaller than the other two hatchlings, and only then did she notice the discarded egg shell of a lightning egg. These two younglings must have awaken the egg and hatched it. These boys.... What was she going to do with them? Sighing, she prayed for a moment, "Thank Stormcatcher - The lair s growing. We might stand a chance, we can rebuild!" Perched at the top of the grotto, was a much larger bat, it was humming a sweet tune. It had light green runes across its leathery wings and large ears. Yep, this family was growing rapidly. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/379.png[/img][/center] ---- Collecting the three hatchlings, Noir finally caught up. "M-mum! I-Im sorry! I thought!" He was cut off by the ridgeback shaking her head, "We are having a...Clan meeting. Come, my son." Her husky voice almost sounded silky, this was a huge development! The party of 5 entered Voltaic's room, where he was groggily awake. The three hatchlings slid off MBoss'wings and into a circle in the middle of the room, between Voltaic and Mboss. "Vee...we are having a clan meeting." She stated, coaxing Noir to sit on the other edge of the circle, to complete it. Voltaic, still with the medical patch across his eye, still managed to pull a face of astonishment. When he got back, he only brought one hatchling back. Now there were two more! The young white mirror's tail wagged slightly as she panted, the rune bat fluttered into the room and watched from the ceiling. He yipped and remained in the one spot. Voltaic stared at the two fluffy dragons, one purple and one firey red. "This is a species called Tundra. They are very intelligent and can withstand great temperatures. Um..." She trailed off, "They need names." She stated, coiling her tail around her, pondering for a bit. Voltaic coughed slightly, but croaked out, "I was calling the Mirror...Sonata." He stared at the panting mirror, already it had grew. "How long have I been out?" The spring guardian asked , "22 hours." Wide eyed, he said nothing. Babies sure grow quick. The Purple Tundra lowered himself to his belly and laid down, not entirely sure what was happening here, and the red tundra snuggled up close to him. "Does the red one recognise his own species? But he is of Lightning, not Fire..." Noir spoke out loud. "Garrik. Purple one's name is Garrik." Mboss nodded, enjoying how the name rolled off her tongue. All that remains was the fireball. "There is no rush, He will earn his name." The ridgeback finally declared, moving onto the next point of business. "Now...There are 6 of us in this lair, i...its amazing."She choked slightly, a little out of character for her. The realisation was hitting her. "While you are recovering Voltaic, I will resume gathering alone. I will not go far, but we need food. The rations are rapidly depleting, and at the rate the hatchlings grow...." Voltaic was frowning at her. "I dont want you to go alone. I will go with you." He argued, and she was up for it. "You are recovering, I need you to supervise the youth while i am gone!" "But you could die out there, and no one would know!" He growled, the hatchlings idle chatter fell silent. They knew when authority called, and this was one of those moments. The adolescent guardian grunted as he pulled himself up to his feet, stretching out his wings. "I will be better tomorrow, we hunt short, the hatchlings will be fine. It is about time Noir learnt responsibility." Since when did Voltaic speak such raw power? OOC: So this egg was a scavenged egg! And the bat was from coli recently.
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox

Sorry for another one so quickly, but im in the mood to write more!

Entry Nine

Noir trailed back up through the narrow paths, noting the landmarks he had placed. Broken shards of glass, some old nuts, a strange looking rock, all sorts of things he had collected in the front yard of the lair. He had returned the heart of the cave and he bolted into Voltaic's room. She was probably still there! "Mum mum mum!"He cried out as he ran into the room, only to be met with a harsh "SHUSH!" The ridgeback nodded slightly, before continuing. "What is it Noir? You are making a racket out there. Is the Mirror more than you can handle? " She chuckled, almost in a challenging tone. "Mirrors are feral, at least until they mature. Why were you in such a rush?" She asked, glancing back at Voltaic. He was on his side, heaving heavily as he was in deep slumbver. He needed to sleep it off. "...He looks kind of funny with those stripes - i mean he looks like you now!" he exclaimed, suddenly growing rather excited over this new development.

"Is Voltaic getting old?" Noir quipped, not really thinking and obviously forgotten the youths and the bats for the time being. MBoss did not laugh, and stared down at the guardian, "Yes, he is." That wasn't quite the response he was after. There was a faint yelp, deep down the caves and this time MBoss picked up on it. "...Did you not bring the hatchling with you??" She growled, rising to her claws quickly. She frowned, and headed out the entrance of the room, pausing and staring at Voltaic once more, before rushing off to the source.

Noir trailed behind rather pathetically, his short stubby legs prevented him from taking such strides like his Mum, nor could he fly! He shook his head and continued to run after his mother. The ridgeback paused as she came to the crossroads. "Which way?"She hissed, and after not recieving a reply, her blood started to boil. Such an irresponsible child, I thought I taught you better! Not even I know what is down here! She took the left path.

The yelp got louder, and was accompanied by another yip - which was different to the Mirrors call. Frowning, MBoss merely tossed that thought aside, and classified it as a trick of echoes. Finally, she reached an end and found not one, not two, but three hatchlings before her! Her jaw dropped, as the Mirror she knew was here, covered in cursed bats , a purple TUNDRA and.. A blazing red furball? No, it was another Tundra!
tumblr_inline_nf2qd9JUKW1snz70d.png

It was smaller than the other two hatchlings, and only then did she notice the discarded egg shell of a lightning egg. These two younglings must have awaken the egg and hatched it. These boys.... What was she going to do with them? Sighing, she prayed for a moment, "Thank Stormcatcher - The lair s growing. We might stand a chance, we can rebuild!"

Perched at the top of the grotto, was a much larger bat, it was humming a sweet tune. It had light green runes across its leathery wings and large ears. Yep, this family was growing rapidly.
379.png

----

Collecting the three hatchlings, Noir finally caught up. "M-mum! I-Im sorry! I thought!" He was cut off by the ridgeback shaking her head, "We are having a...Clan meeting. Come, my son." Her husky voice almost sounded silky, this was a huge development! The party of 5 entered Voltaic's room, where he was groggily awake. The three hatchlings slid off MBoss'wings and into a circle in the middle of the room, between Voltaic and Mboss. "Vee...we are having a clan meeting." She stated, coaxing Noir to sit on the other edge of the circle, to complete it. Voltaic, still with the medical patch across his eye, still managed to pull a face of astonishment. When he got back, he only brought one hatchling back. Now there were two more!

The young white mirror's tail wagged slightly as she panted, the rune bat fluttered into the room and watched from the ceiling. He yipped and remained in the one spot.

Voltaic stared at the two fluffy dragons, one purple and one firey red. "This is a species called Tundra. They are very intelligent and can withstand great temperatures. Um..." She trailed off, "They need names." She stated, coiling her tail around her, pondering for a bit. Voltaic coughed slightly, but croaked out, "I was calling the Mirror...Sonata." He stared at the panting mirror, already it had grew. "How long have I been out?" The spring guardian asked , "22 hours." Wide eyed, he said nothing. Babies sure grow quick.

The Purple Tundra lowered himself to his belly and laid down, not entirely sure what was happening here, and the red tundra snuggled up close to him. "Does the red one recognise his own species? But he is of Lightning, not Fire..." Noir spoke out loud. "Garrik. Purple one's name is Garrik." Mboss nodded, enjoying how the name rolled off her tongue. All that remains was the fireball.

"There is no rush, He will earn his name." The ridgeback finally declared, moving onto the next point of business. "Now...There are 6 of us in this lair, i...its amazing."She choked slightly, a little out of character for her. The realisation was hitting her. "While you are recovering Voltaic, I will resume gathering alone. I will not go far, but we need food. The rations are rapidly depleting, and at the rate the hatchlings grow...." Voltaic was frowning at her. "I dont want you to go alone. I will go with you." He argued, and she was up for it. "You are recovering, I need you to supervise the youth while i am gone!"

"But you could die out there, and no one would know!" He growled, the hatchlings idle chatter fell silent. They knew when authority called, and this was one of those moments.
The adolescent guardian grunted as he pulled himself up to his feet, stretching out his wings. "I will be better tomorrow, we hunt short, the hatchlings will be fine. It is about time Noir learnt responsibility."

Since when did Voltaic speak such raw power?

OOC: So this egg was a scavenged egg! And the bat was from coli recently.
MORE FLUFFERS. And that fanart is great :3 :3

that red tundra is amazing. And I love how the whole clan is coming together already :3 :3
MORE FLUFFERS. And that fanart is great :3 :3

that red tundra is amazing. And I love how the whole clan is coming together already :3 :3
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53