Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Resort Nuzlocke - New Story p51
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
awww look at all the babies getting all big :3 :3 :3 darlings all of them.
awww look at all the babies getting all big :3 :3 :3 darlings all of them.
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
I wanna hatch more eggs...
I wanna hatch more eggs...
@Kizmetto dang that's cute :3
@Kizmetto dang that's cute :3
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon Entry Thirteen Time had passed since Noir returned home injured, and his savior as since vanished. Perhaps it was a repayment for nursing her to health, an eye for an eye. He was fully recovered now, but the incident still burned in his mind. His skin had fully fleshed out the blemishes, and Voltaic told him it was his primal DNA, resurging after it had been awakened - most likely by the threatening situation. Much like his Tiger gene was activated. MBoss also informed him that it was only orphans - those born of abandonded eggs - could 'activate' these genes. They can be passed on by direct breeding. So if Voltaic and MBoss were to have a nest of their own, it was certain that the Tiger gene they shared would be passed onto the offspring. The genes also had dominant and recessive traits, and some genes were more common than others. [center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/910ec882bd5e892cadf47723af12b321/tumblr_nf8ceakTVQ1u2ms2do3_400.png[/img][/center] Voltaic had recently aquired more stripes, similar but different to the erratic lines that covered his body. These stripes flowed up from his outter membrane on his wing, lightening inwards. It reminded him of velvet. "Hey Vee! Haven't heard the kids in a while, where they at?" He called out, walking up to him. He was accomanied by the small mouse that was with him at birth - his familiar. Noir looked to his side, occasionally the woman centaur would stand beside him - but she fled. And it looked like she was not returning. A little sadenned by the lack of a companion, he went in search of the children. "Argh Garrik! No, i want to wear that!" A mirror's voice hissed out, giving away their location. Noir found the brothers in the storage room, ravaging the apparel chests. Garrik had simply said nothing and gave a little 'hmph' and gave the mask to his obnoxious brother. "Yesss! Thissss sssuits me much more than you, Garrik!" He murred, slipping the mask on. "Passsss me that thing there." Sonata motioned towards some furry apparel, and slipped it over his forarms. "I feel ferocious now!" [center][img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/23097b80c6c9629710910fc0a8a42bbe/tumblr_nf8ceakTVQ1u2ms2do2_400.png[/img][/center] Garrik simply rolled his eyes as his brother slipped out of the room, most likely to go show it off to MBoss, or to go check himself out in the cavern which had a reflective pool in the center. The purple tundra opted for something more simple, more natural. He found a flower crown, and a matching neckpiece. Finally he found a silky scarf that reminded him of a clear starry night. "It suits you Garrik." Noir nodded, remembering the day he claimed his own armour. "S'not going to save you in combat though! You'll be shredded." He added darkly, in which the Tundra returned an equally serious look. He leant down and picked up a Hibiscus, and left the room. [center][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/be3f76802e499bfa00280ef41bfcb2c0/tumblr_nf8ceakTVQ1u2ms2do1_400.png[/img][/center] Even as an adolescent, he still did not speak. What was that boy thinking of? MBoss was busy in the reflective cavern, adjusting her own apparel. Everyone was in a preening mood it seemed. She had just finished cleaning herself, drying herself off with a bit of a shake. She was still very large compared to the rest of the clan... They were all growing to be quite formidable fighters. Today, she would accompany Sonata out to the Training Grounds. Voltaic was taking Garrik out for his own training, leaving Coronia and Noir to whatever they wished. ------ Noir decided he would like to go explore a bit, taking Coronia for a walk. Heading north, towards the Sunbeam Ruins border. It was much prettier up there than down here in the Shifting Expanse. A whole lot of nothing and so many lighting towers. "Hey! Noir! C-can we fly there?" Coronia asked, his cyan eyes wide as he asked. He never had enough chances, and now was the perfect time! "Well...Alright." The guardian agreed. The climbed to the top of the lair and saw the Sunbeam Ruins on the horizon. "Let me know if you need to stop, alright?" Noir stared at the red male, if he did not understand, it would be hard to continue. It was best to glide there on one swoop, riding the air currents to keep aloft and the frequent heat currents to give them height. "I understand!" The tundra squeaked. Unfurling his mighty black wings, he caught wiff of the air currents, it was strong, and the direction was on their side. "Don't forget to use the currents, you cant fight it! Just go with it!" He chuckled, rising slowly and gliding towards the golden border. He was shortly joined by Coronia, grinning his little face off as the wind whipped his long fur back. "THIS. IS. AMAZING!" He called out between gusts of wind.
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon

Entry Thirteen

Time had passed since Noir returned home injured, and his savior as since vanished. Perhaps it was a repayment for nursing her to health, an eye for an eye.
He was fully recovered now, but the incident still burned in his mind. His skin had fully fleshed out the blemishes, and Voltaic told him it was his primal DNA, resurging after it had been awakened - most likely by the threatening situation. Much like his Tiger gene was activated.

MBoss also informed him that it was only orphans - those born of abandonded eggs - could 'activate' these genes. They can be passed on by direct breeding. So if Voltaic and MBoss were to have a nest of their own, it was certain that the Tiger gene they shared would be passed onto the offspring. The genes also had dominant and recessive traits, and some genes were more common than others.
tumblr_nf8ceakTVQ1u2ms2do3_400.png

Voltaic had recently aquired more stripes, similar but different to the erratic lines that covered his body. These stripes flowed up from his outter membrane on his wing, lightening inwards. It reminded him of velvet. "Hey Vee! Haven't heard the kids in a while, where they at?" He called out, walking up to him. He was accomanied by the small mouse that was with him at birth - his familiar. Noir looked to his side, occasionally the woman centaur would stand beside him - but she fled. And it looked like she was not returning. A little sadenned by the lack of a companion, he went in search of the children.

"Argh Garrik! No, i want to wear that!" A mirror's voice hissed out, giving away their location. Noir found the brothers in the storage room, ravaging the apparel chests. Garrik had simply said nothing and gave a little 'hmph' and gave the mask to his obnoxious brother. "Yesss! Thissss sssuits me much more than you, Garrik!" He murred, slipping the mask on. "Passsss me that thing there." Sonata motioned towards some furry apparel, and slipped it over his forarms. "I feel ferocious now!"
tumblr_nf8ceakTVQ1u2ms2do2_400.png

Garrik simply rolled his eyes as his brother slipped out of the room, most likely to go show it off to MBoss, or to go check himself out in the cavern which had a reflective pool in the center. The purple tundra opted for something more simple, more natural. He found a flower crown, and a matching neckpiece. Finally he found a silky scarf that reminded him of a clear starry night. "It suits you Garrik." Noir nodded, remembering the day he claimed his own armour. "S'not going to save you in combat though! You'll be shredded." He added darkly, in which the Tundra returned an equally serious look. He leant down and picked up a Hibiscus, and left the room.
tumblr_nf8ceakTVQ1u2ms2do1_400.png

Even as an adolescent, he still did not speak. What was that boy thinking of?

MBoss was busy in the reflective cavern, adjusting her own apparel. Everyone was in a preening mood it seemed. She had just finished cleaning herself, drying herself off with a bit of a shake. She was still very large compared to the rest of the clan... They were all growing to be quite formidable fighters. Today, she would accompany Sonata out to the Training Grounds. Voltaic was taking Garrik out for his own training, leaving Coronia and Noir to whatever they wished.

Noir decided he would like to go explore a bit, taking Coronia for a walk. Heading north, towards the Sunbeam Ruins border. It was much prettier up there than down here in the Shifting Expanse. A whole lot of nothing and so many lighting towers. "Hey! Noir! C-can we fly there?" Coronia asked, his cyan eyes wide as he asked. He never had enough chances, and now was the perfect time! "Well...Alright." The guardian agreed. The climbed to the top of the lair and saw the Sunbeam Ruins on the horizon. "Let me know if you need to stop, alright?" Noir stared at the red male, if he did not understand, it would be hard to continue. It was best to glide there on one swoop, riding the air currents to keep aloft and the frequent heat currents to give them height. "I understand!" The tundra squeaked.

Unfurling his mighty black wings, he caught wiff of the air currents, it was strong, and the direction was on their side. "Don't forget to use the currents, you cant fight it! Just go with it!" He chuckled, rising slowly and gliding towards the golden border. He was shortly joined by Coronia, grinning his little face off as the wind whipped his long fur back. "THIS. IS. AMAZING!" He called out between gusts of wind.
@Kizmetto Coronia is adorable pass it on
@Kizmetto Coronia is adorable pass it on
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Garrik for president i like him so much :u;
Garrik for president i like him so much :u;
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
@argenteamoon @felgs

Coronia the fireball :) Oh! You like Garrik? Why is that? Hehe, I was focusing on developing the children's personality today.
@argenteamoon @felgs

Coronia the fireball :) Oh! You like Garrik? Why is that? Hehe, I was focusing on developing the children's personality today.
@Kizmetto

TINY MIRROR SON IS NIT TINY ANYMORE AAAA

(I hope he gets a good lesson in respect at some point.)
@Kizmetto

TINY MIRROR SON IS NIT TINY ANYMORE AAAA

(I hope he gets a good lesson in respect at some point.)
rwFMC4s.png rQqG8yY.gifszeRblg.gifMUfIypK.gifrwFMC4s.png
Man nuzlockes everywhere! The trend has started. Short update today, feeling sick. @felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon Entry Fourteen Voltaic had a hard time with Garrik, he would not co-operate at all. He refused to battle, and risked him and the guardian in the meantime! "Ugh! If you're not going to fight, lets just go back. It's too risky around here." Voltaic growled, frustrated with the youth. He had claws, why not use them? The tundra shook his head and turned his tail, walking back towards the lair.Voltaic remained behind, was that the equivalent of speaking back to your elder? "Hey! I'm not done with you!" He growled, running up to him and barring his path. His blinded eye was now white, and a long streak ran along the flesh in where it rotted. "You don't just turn your back to me. You listen to what I have to say, then agree to it! You listen to me, I am here, we could die! Without me, you would have been dead by now, and you must listen to me! I am the wiser one, the most experienced! You need to learn to respect your elders!" He snarled, the pent up frustration surging out in his voice. He originally did not intend to lash out at the youth, but he was just.. just...! The tundra stared back at him directly, making eye contact the whole time. He shrugged, and brushed up against Voltaic as he shifted past him. The scolding had not affected him whatso ever. Absolutely fuming, the guardian remained motionless and stared at the ground, letting the adolescent take his leave. What would it take to earn his respect? ------ MBoss had a much easier time with the energetic Sonata. He was equally keen as he was enthusiastic about the law of combat. He was nimble and struck foes without hesitation. He moved on quickly to new foes, and was always watching their move - preparing to dodge oncoming attacks. Something in his body language irked the ridgeback - he was happy. He would bounce in his steps and his tongue hanged out from his jaw - he did that when he was really happy. "MBosssss! Look, a whole horde of them!" He exclaimed and urged his elder to follow. She agreed and kept watch. Together they slaughtered the threatening enemies, but their blood spilt soiled their skin. Automatically after combat, she would wash her claws. The taste did not bother her, infact it was irony and kind of sticky - but she disliked how it felt as it dried. Sonata on the other hand, was covered in blood and seemed to enjoy slaughtering others. It was a worrying idea, but maybe he was just on a high of adrenaline. After their patrolling, they reached the border of the Scorched Forest. Many times, she and Voltaic nearly lost their lives. "Sonata..." She called the mirror over, who pranced over, his tongue hanging out. "YEsss? What issss it?" He hissed, enjoying this 'training' very much. "We will resume another time, it is getting dark. Collect all you can and let us take our leave." She spoke sternly, and the male obeyed, collecting food and trinkets. The image of the white mirror soaked with blood was burned in her mind. He genuinely enjoyed slaughtering others. This was a worrying thought. ----- Coronia started to flap his wings as he could not find another drift of wind to ride. "Ugh! N-Noir! I'm getting tired..." He called out, gliding over to land on the Guardians back. He was not so heavy and did not disrupt his flight pattern. He chuckled a little, "Knew you couldn't handle it kid!" The black dragon chuckled, and the tundra whined in response. "I'm just taking a break!" The Sunbeam Ruins was more focused and refined now, angular structures and the outline of a lush forest not far. "Hey you see that? We'll stop there and see what we find, okay?" He spoke loudly, starting his descent. He felt little claws dig into his scales as he dipped a little too quickly, obviously startling the hatchling. He landed with a heavy thud and lifted his claw, catching the falling Tundra. "Hah! You alright squirt?" He jested, tucking his wings in and stretching his body out. The lust forest they were now in was quite beautiful and almost seemed foreign compared to the backyard that was Shifting Expanse. "Whoa! Check this out!" Coronia squeaked, sniffing deeply into a flower. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/830.png[/img][/center] It was surreal to see so many flowers growing so naturally, and in such abundance! "Yeah, that smells great! Lets take one home to Mum." Noir suggested, and the young tundra plucked it with his jaws, uprooting the plant in the process. He proudly trotted over to the satchel Noir havd brought and tucked it inside. "I hope she likes it! HEY whats this?" He gasped, digging around in Noir's satchel curiously. "H-Hey! Its a suprise!" He frowned, as Coronia pulled out a treat he was saving for later. They were blackberries, juicy and plump. The red dragon happily chomped down his treat, along with Noir's share. There was a crack nearby and the Guardian's head whipped around. He lowered his head and called Coronia closer to him. A large looming lizard-like creature stepped forward. He sniffed the air and slinked forward a little more. "Wait, i know these. This is a Furian. They're sometimes agressive, but always struck first..." He mused, noticing how thin it was. "Oh.. I see." Noir relaxed and dug around in his satchel. There was a few more blackberries in his stores, and he tossed it towards the Furian. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/904.png[/img][/center] He cawed with delight as he dove in to eat the fruit, before blinking at the dragon. Instantly, there felt like a bond between them. "Coronia...It is okay to come out now." He said softly, feeling rather relaxed about the whole thing. This Furian just became his Familiar. The green Furian purred slightly at the sight of a hatchling - Noir already knew his soft spot! "Hehe! He's so green!" Coronia cooed, pawing at the dangling antennae it posessed. Noir chuckled and plucked a few more herbs to take home. This was a nice trip. The trio would remain here , basking in the sunlight until it started to waver. Soon they would have to return, but it was so peaceful here.
Man nuzlockes everywhere! The trend has started.
Short update today, feeling sick.

@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon

Entry Fourteen

Voltaic had a hard time with Garrik, he would not co-operate at all. He refused to battle, and risked him and the guardian in the meantime! "Ugh! If you're not going to fight, lets just go back. It's too risky around here." Voltaic growled, frustrated with the youth. He had claws, why not use them? The tundra shook his head and turned his tail, walking back towards the lair.Voltaic remained behind, was that the equivalent of speaking back to your elder? "Hey! I'm not done with you!" He growled, running up to him and barring his path. His blinded eye was now white, and a long streak ran along the flesh in where it rotted. "You don't just turn your back to me. You listen to what I have to say, then agree to it! You listen to me, I am here, we could die! Without me, you would have been dead by now, and you must listen to me! I am the wiser one, the most experienced! You need to learn to respect your elders!" He snarled, the pent up frustration surging out in his voice. He originally did not intend to lash out at the youth, but he was just.. just...!

The tundra stared back at him directly, making eye contact the whole time. He shrugged, and brushed up against Voltaic as he shifted past him. The scolding had not affected him whatso ever. Absolutely fuming, the guardian remained motionless and stared at the ground, letting the adolescent take his leave.

What would it take to earn his respect?

MBoss had a much easier time with the energetic Sonata. He was equally keen as he was enthusiastic about the law of combat. He was nimble and struck foes without hesitation. He moved on quickly to new foes, and was always watching their move - preparing to dodge oncoming attacks.

Something in his body language irked the ridgeback - he was happy. He would bounce in his steps and his tongue hanged out from his jaw - he did that when he was really happy. "MBosssss! Look, a whole horde of them!" He exclaimed and urged his elder to follow. She agreed and kept watch. Together they slaughtered the threatening enemies, but their blood spilt soiled their skin. Automatically after combat, she would wash her claws. The taste did not bother her, infact it was irony and kind of sticky - but she disliked how it felt as it dried. Sonata on the other hand, was covered in blood and seemed to enjoy slaughtering others. It was a worrying idea, but maybe he was just on a high of adrenaline.

After their patrolling, they reached the border of the Scorched Forest. Many times, she and Voltaic nearly lost their lives. "Sonata..." She called the mirror over, who pranced over, his tongue hanging out. "YEsss? What issss it?" He hissed, enjoying this 'training' very much.

"We will resume another time, it is getting dark. Collect all you can and let us take our leave." She spoke sternly, and the male obeyed, collecting food and trinkets.

The image of the white mirror soaked with blood was burned in her mind. He genuinely enjoyed slaughtering others. This was a worrying thought.

Coronia started to flap his wings as he could not find another drift of wind to ride. "Ugh! N-Noir! I'm getting tired..." He called out, gliding over to land on the Guardians back. He was not so heavy and did not disrupt his flight pattern. He chuckled a little, "Knew you couldn't handle it kid!" The black dragon chuckled, and the tundra whined in response. "I'm just taking a break!"

The Sunbeam Ruins was more focused and refined now, angular structures and the outline of a lush forest not far. "Hey you see that? We'll stop there and see what we find, okay?" He spoke loudly, starting his descent.

He felt little claws dig into his scales as he dipped a little too quickly, obviously startling the hatchling. He landed with a heavy thud and lifted his claw, catching the falling Tundra. "Hah! You alright squirt?" He jested, tucking his wings in and stretching his body out. The lust forest they were now in was quite beautiful and almost seemed foreign compared to the backyard that was Shifting Expanse. "Whoa! Check this out!" Coronia squeaked, sniffing deeply into a flower.
830.png

It was surreal to see so many flowers growing so naturally, and in such abundance! "Yeah, that smells great! Lets take one home to Mum." Noir suggested, and the young tundra plucked it with his jaws, uprooting the plant in the process. He proudly trotted over to the satchel Noir havd brought and tucked it inside. "I hope she likes it! HEY whats this?" He gasped, digging around in Noir's satchel curiously. "H-Hey! Its a suprise!" He frowned, as Coronia pulled out a treat he was saving for later. They were blackberries, juicy and plump. The red dragon happily chomped down his treat, along with Noir's share.

There was a crack nearby and the Guardian's head whipped around. He lowered his head and called Coronia closer to him. A large looming lizard-like creature stepped forward. He sniffed the air and slinked forward a little more. "Wait, i know these. This is a Furian. They're sometimes agressive, but always struck first..." He mused, noticing how thin it was. "Oh.. I see." Noir relaxed and dug around in his satchel. There was a few more blackberries in his stores, and he tossed it towards the Furian.
904.png

He cawed with delight as he dove in to eat the fruit, before blinking at the dragon. Instantly, there felt like a bond between them. "Coronia...It is okay to come out now." He said softly, feeling rather relaxed about the whole thing. This Furian just became his Familiar. The green Furian purred slightly at the sight of a hatchling - Noir already knew his soft spot! "Hehe! He's so green!" Coronia cooed, pawing at the dangling antennae it posessed.

Noir chuckled and plucked a few more herbs to take home. This was a nice trip. The trio would remain here , basking in the sunlight until it started to waver. Soon they would have to return, but it was so peaceful here.
@LagMonster hehehehheeeheehee cute :3 bros
@LagMonster hehehehheeeheehee cute :3 bros
Professional Grump

I live for memes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53