Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 329 330
[item=gradish][item=potato onion][item=turnip][item=wild onion] The Potato Onion grants five plant points per item converted, while the rest of its grouping grant six.
Gradish Potato Onion Turnip Wild Onion
The Potato Onion grants five plant points per item converted, while the rest of its grouping grant six.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, there's an "its" discrepancy.

Her Question: This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it’s leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

"It's" needs to be changed to "its."

Image Link
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, there's an "its" discrepancy.

Her Question: This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it’s leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

"It's" needs to be changed to "its."

Image Link
@Minxwolfie

Actually, even though it's uncommon these days, saying 'that's suspect' or 'the entire situation was suspect' is just as acceptable as saying 'that's suspicious' or 'the entire situation was suspicious'. It was probably done so the mimic bears wouldn't seem repetitive, since I think another bear says something about being suspicious :)
@Minxwolfie

Actually, even though it's uncommon these days, saying 'that's suspect' or 'the entire situation was suspect' is just as acceptable as saying 'that's suspicious' or 'the entire situation was suspicious'. It was probably done so the mimic bears wouldn't seem repetitive, since I think another bear says something about being suspicious :)
DyYwZkw.png
@missy20201
Oh ok, thank you for clearing that up for me! ^^;
@missy20201
Oh ok, thank you for clearing that up for me! ^^;
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Undel [quote name="Tomo"] Swipp will trade a White and Gold Flair[b]e[/b] Scarf in exchange for which combination of items? [/quote] Flair doesn't have an e on the end of it. [item=White and Gold Flair Scarf]
@Undel
Tomo wrote:
Swipp will trade a White and Gold Flaire Scarf in exchange for which combination of items?

Flair doesn't have an e on the end of it. White and Gold Flair Scarf
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
The tooltip for [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu] has a typo at the beginning. It says "[u]It;s[/u] not uncommon" instead of "[u]It's[/u] not uncommon" The semicolon should be changed to an apostrophe.
The tooltip for Brightwing Dwarf Hainu has a typo at the beginning.

It says "It;s not uncommon" instead of "It's not uncommon"

The semicolon should be changed to an apostrophe.
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
[quote name="Ansela" date=2016-05-03 01:58:42] @Undel [quote name="Tomo"] Swipp will trade a White and Gold Flair[b]e[/b] Scarf in exchange for which combination of items? [/quote] Flair doesn't have an e on the end of it. [item=White and Gold Flair Scarf] [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/am3Wyge.png[/img] As stated above.
Ansela wrote on 2016-05-03:
@Undel
Tomo wrote:
Swipp will trade a White and Gold Flaire Scarf in exchange for which combination of items?

Flair doesn't have an e on the end of it. White and Gold Flair Scarf
am3Wyge.png As stated above.
3 hours ahead of FR time

Fair warning: I have the social grace of a potato.
ZoeC058.png
[quote name="Diapason" date=2016-04-17 01:49:11] I'm not sure what this is supposed to say, but it's at least incorrectly capitalised. [/quote] @Diapason it's intentional, the tooltip is a reference.
Diapason wrote on 2016-04-17:
I'm not sure what this is supposed to say, but it's at least incorrectly capitalised.
@Diapason it's intentional, the tooltip is a reference.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
"This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it’s leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna."
from tomo's trivia tablet
it should be '...running through its leafy wings" and "It's difficult to classify...".

e/ woops put the wrong tag
"This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it’s leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna."
from tomo's trivia tablet
it should be '...running through its leafy wings" and "It's difficult to classify...".

e/ woops put the wrong tag
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4RrwTjd.png[/img] "Crossroads" has inconsistent case in alerts
4RrwTjd.png

"Crossroads" has inconsistent case in alerts
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 329 330