Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330
How long has this typo been around, I wonder... (tooltip when mousing over the treasure requirement for a Baldwin recipe, should be "additional" instead of "addition") [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/430e9217cefd0510ec2e977e01062f44/2ebcebe6ee9bdb05-fb/s1280x1920/2b3d31c97f313329f677f01899501ff8e81e1353.png[/img]
How long has this typo been around, I wonder... (tooltip when mousing over the treasure requirement for a Baldwin recipe, should be "additional" instead of "addition")
2b3d31c97f313329f677f01899501ff8e81e1353.png
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I noticed this morning that using the “Transmute Ingredient” prompt from the hoard page to send an item to Baldwin still uses the old text about familiars instead of the updated version specifying that we are dumping a gift from said familiar into the cauldron instead of the whole critter. [img]https://i.imgur.com/MUg55Zt.jpg[/img]
I noticed this morning that using the “Transmute Ingredient” prompt from the hoard page to send an item to Baldwin still uses the old text about familiars instead of the updated version specifying that we are dumping a gift from said familiar into the cauldron instead of the whole critter.

MUg55Zt.jpg
Tele | FR +2 | Avatar Dragon | Sales
The 2021 holiday charms (all of them) bear the "Born by those blessed by the ___" text - this should be "Borne", as in carried, not "Born" as in birthed. i.e. [item=Light's Charm]
The 2021 holiday charms (all of them) bear the "Born by those blessed by the ___" text - this should be "Borne", as in carried, not "Born" as in birthed.

i.e.
Light's Charm
There's quite a few achievements that say "totel" instead of "total"? Not sure if it was pointed out already but yknow. I'll come here just in case lol. Here's one example :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/5ImjSKC.png[/img] (Lol - just thought to check, of course this has been reported. But I love posting so I don't mind! X3c)
There's quite a few achievements that say "totel" instead of "total"? Not sure if it was pointed out already but yknow. I'll come here just in case lol. Here's one example :)

5ImjSKC.png

(Lol - just thought to check, of course this has been reported. But I love posting so I don't mind! X3c)
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
ah yes, the thorndark alt[i][b]e[/b][/i]r [img]https://i.imgur.com/tqcmuSJ.png[/img]
ah yes, the thorndark alter

tqcmuSJ.png
NcRl9aq.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-09-18 11:06:50" ] [b]Primary Gene: Python, Secondary Gene: Morph,[/b] and [b]Tertiary Gene: Flecks[/b] have had their rarity changed from Uncommon to Limited. [/quote] The [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki/article/genes]Encyclopedia page[/url] for Modern genes still lists these three as Uncommon instead of Limited. The Ancient variants, where applicable, are all correct.
Undel wrote on 2023-09-18 11:06:50:
Primary Gene: Python, Secondary Gene: Morph, and Tertiary Gene: Flecks have had their rarity changed from Uncommon to Limited.

The Encyclopedia page for Modern genes still lists these three as Uncommon instead of Limited. The Ancient variants, where applicable, are all correct.
An inconsistency rather than typo: this Tomos Trivia question has inconsistent pronouns of a hypothetical dragon in the same sentence:
Quote:
Choose the best answer. Exalting a dragon...

... is permanent, so you'll no longer be able to breed them.
... sends him/her to your flight's deity, leaving some of their riches behind.
... All of these.
... is the highest honor a dragon can receive.
An inconsistency rather than typo: this Tomos Trivia question has inconsistent pronouns of a hypothetical dragon in the same sentence:
Quote:
Choose the best answer. Exalting a dragon...

... is permanent, so you'll no longer be able to breed them.
... sends him/her to your flight's deity, leaving some of their riches behind.
... All of these.
... is the highest honor a dragon can receive.

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
Accent: Easy Breezey

Misspelled title - it should be "Easy Breezy"
Accent: Easy Breezey

Misspelled title - it should be "Easy Breezy"
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
in the game database entries, skin chests from mistral jamboree are being claimed as debuting during greenskeepers gathering Fading Melody Chest

whilst skin chests from greenskeepers gathering do not have any message claiming to be debuting during any holiday Dragons and Roses Chest

seems to effect all chests from these 2 holidays, all other chests are correctly labeled as debuting during their respective holiday
in the game database entries, skin chests from mistral jamboree are being claimed as debuting during greenskeepers gathering Fading Melody Chest

whilst skin chests from greenskeepers gathering do not have any message claiming to be debuting during any holiday Dragons and Roses Chest

seems to effect all chests from these 2 holidays, all other chests are correctly labeled as debuting during their respective holiday
NdnUr2j.png99HpT0c.png
Vial of Umbral Sight
Vial of Faded Sight
Both of the Item descriptions have them described as unnatural eye types,while in the announcement it says they can appearance naturally :D
Vial of Umbral Sight
Vial of Faded Sight
Both of the Item descriptions have them described as unnatural eye types,while in the announcement it says they can appearance naturally :D
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
1 2 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330