Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 330 331
In the infobox for copper muck, there's an extra dot at the end of the the description.
In the infobox for copper muck, there's an extra dot at the end of the the description.
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Two typos in the same sentence in the Imperial encyclopedia entry.

"These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to haved reached over 100 meters in length, They may possess...."

The sentence ends with a comma instead of a period.
There's also a semicolon capitalization error earlier on in the article.
"...is the Pearlcatcher species; The two breeds have..."
Two typos in the same sentence in the Imperial encyclopedia entry.

"These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to haved reached over 100 meters in length, They may possess...."

The sentence ends with a comma instead of a period.
There's also a semicolon capitalization error earlier on in the article.
"...is the Pearlcatcher species; The two breeds have..."
4GJsj.gif
Clouded Mith description repeats the words "clouded mith" when i think they ment extinct or endangered?
Clouded Mith description repeats the words "clouded mith" when i think they ment extinct or endangered?
There are a number of small typos on the "Social" section of the Nocturne encyclopedia page, which I shall bold below:

"Nocturnes are a species that adapts and mimics dragons they are in close proximity with; A nocturne who accompanies a guardian may adopt a temporary charge of their own, while a nocturne pestered by a spiral may become energetic and easily distracted. [...] Nocturne who remain among their own kind frequently generate feedback loops, Their personalities and behaviors are passed from one individual to the next in an lengthy communal games of copycat."

- "Adapts and mimics" should be written as "adapt and mimic" if they are referring to plural Nocturnes. However, if they refer to the singular "species," it may be fine. This sentence may benefit from some slight revision, although granted, this one is less important, and more of a small nit-picky thing.
- "A" after the semicolon should not be capitalized, and it feels like a run-on sentence -- again, revision may be needed.
- "Nocturne" should be pluralized here
- "Their" after the comma should not be capitalized, or the comma should be changed to a period or some other kind of punctuation. These two sentences should also probably be revised so that they flow better.

Also, there seems to be a missing word in the following sentence, which is under the "Lairs" section of the same page:

"These dwellings are (?) on the inside, but artful masterpieces indistinguishable from the environment on the outside. It is nearly impossible to visit a nocturne lair uninvited."
There are a number of small typos on the "Social" section of the Nocturne encyclopedia page, which I shall bold below:

"Nocturnes are a species that adapts and mimics dragons they are in close proximity with; A nocturne who accompanies a guardian may adopt a temporary charge of their own, while a nocturne pestered by a spiral may become energetic and easily distracted. [...] Nocturne who remain among their own kind frequently generate feedback loops, Their personalities and behaviors are passed from one individual to the next in an lengthy communal games of copycat."

- "Adapts and mimics" should be written as "adapt and mimic" if they are referring to plural Nocturnes. However, if they refer to the singular "species," it may be fine. This sentence may benefit from some slight revision, although granted, this one is less important, and more of a small nit-picky thing.
- "A" after the semicolon should not be capitalized, and it feels like a run-on sentence -- again, revision may be needed.
- "Nocturne" should be pluralized here
- "Their" after the comma should not be capitalized, or the comma should be changed to a period or some other kind of punctuation. These two sentences should also probably be revised so that they flow better.

Also, there seems to be a missing word in the following sentence, which is under the "Lairs" section of the same page:

"These dwellings are (?) on the inside, but artful masterpieces indistinguishable from the environment on the outside. It is nearly impossible to visit a nocturne lair uninvited."
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/105d4aab42fc90d25689822ad46543f7.png[/img] When Pinkerton gives you battle stones, the sell value price is repeated twice. This has happened with all the stones I got so far, I just forgot to take screenshots. This is exclusive to Pinkerton as far as I can tell.
105d4aab42fc90d25689822ad46543f7.png

When Pinkerton gives you battle stones, the sell value price is repeated twice. This has happened with all the stones I got so far, I just forgot to take screenshots. This is exclusive to Pinkerton as far as I can tell.
MIaB7gw.png
[item=sunsea pseudo] Isn't it meant to say [i]"There's something [b][color=red]suspicious[/color][/b] about this bear..."[/i] not, [i]"There's something [b]suspect[/b] about this bear..."[/i] ??
Sunsea Pseudo

Isn't it meant to say "There's something suspicious about this bear..." not, "There's something suspect about this bear..." ??
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
I was using Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, and I received [item=ambush] I don't know if it was a one-time thing, but it showed the sell value twice, like 500 500.
I was using Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, and I received

Ambush

I don't know if it was a one-time thing, but it showed the sell value twice, like 500 500.
plagueshieldr.pngwpEE9mo.pngplagueshieldl.png
The description for the [b]Starwood Strand[/b] under World Map reads: [quote=Wrong] To stand inside of the Star Wood at night is be embraced by an infinite universe. [/quote] I believe there should be a 'to' in there: [quote=Right] To stand inside of the Star Wood at night is [b]to[/b] be embraced by an infinite universe. [/quote]
The description for the Starwood Strand under World Map reads:
Wrong wrote:
To stand inside of the Star Wood at night is be embraced by an infinite universe.

I believe there should be a 'to' in there:
Right wrote:
To stand inside of the Star Wood at night is to be embraced by an infinite universe.
DbPd1nP.png
The description of the food item Cumulus Seal Flipper says, "Can be cooked down to form an tasty broth."

It should say "a," instead of "an."
The description of the food item Cumulus Seal Flipper says, "Can be cooked down to form an tasty broth."

It should say "a," instead of "an."
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
[item=charged duneberry] There's a typo in the description, [i]bests[/i] should be [i]best[/i].
Charged Duneberry

There's a typo in the description, bests should be best.
P9AuWvh.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 330 331