Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 329 330
@ufology

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks. I edited the original post to show there isn't a typo.
@ufology

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks. I edited the original post to show there isn't a typo.
LxbWmll.png
Tomo's Trivia Tablet - Question Typo [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654608742613073/858854438566494269/unknown.png[/img][/center] There's no question mark after "clouded." I clicked fast so the question is answered, but it's missing before and after answering. This came after another gene question that had the question mark at the end.
Tomo's Trivia Tablet - Question Typo
unknown.png

There's no question mark after "clouded." I clicked fast so the question is answered, but it's missing before and after answering. This came after another gene question that had the question mark at the end.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
[quote name="sunvera" date="2021-06-27 09:35:54" ] [quote name="AriesOnMars" date="2021-06-27 06:29:24" ] [item=light's charm] It says "Born by those blessed by the Lightweaver" but the word should probably be "Borne" [/quote] Ha came here to say this! Seconding ‘borne by,’ though if the description is trying to emphasize the blessed ones create/birth the mark, suppose ‘born of’ rather than ‘born by’ works too if less elegant. [/quote] Also came to report this, though if it's trying to imply that they're born with it I think the wording is gonna have to be changed more dramatically (as "born of" implies that the blessed ones are creating it rather than being born with it, when I think it's meant to mark the blessing). Maybe something like "Born of the Lightweaver's blessing upon a dragon" or similar?
sunvera wrote on 2021-06-27 09:35:54:
AriesOnMars wrote on 2021-06-27 06:29:24:
Light's Charm

It says "Born by those blessed by the Lightweaver" but the word should probably be "Borne"
Ha came here to say this!

Seconding ‘borne by,’ though if the description is trying to emphasize the blessed ones create/birth the mark, suppose ‘born of’ rather than ‘born by’ works too if less elegant.
Also came to report this, though if it's trying to imply that they're born with it I think the wording is gonna have to be changed more dramatically (as "born of" implies that the blessed ones are creating it rather than being born with it, when I think it's meant to mark the blessing). Maybe something like "Born of the Lightweaver's blessing upon a dragon" or similar?
wq9PoXA.png
With the scenes replacing the flight emblems as the staple of festivals, are the tooltips for the scenes intentional on their wording? For example: [item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Scene: Lightweaver's Domain] The emblem doesn't have the year, while the scene does. Some scenes also don't have anything in their tooltips such as Tidelord's and Windsinger's: [item=Scene: Tidelord's Domain][item=Scene: Windsinger's Domain]
With the scenes replacing the flight emblems as the staple of festivals, are the tooltips for the scenes intentional on their wording? For example:

Illuminated Emblem Scene: Lightweaver's Domain

The emblem doesn't have the year, while the scene does. Some scenes also don't have anything in their tooltips such as Tidelord's and Windsinger's:
Scene: Tidelord's Domain Scene: Windsinger's Domain
fo11Vhp.png
On the page for the Brightshine Jubilee on the Which Waystone, titled "It's Party Time", it says to "Collect and spend Immaculate Tablet". Tablet should be pluralized.

Edit:

Another question on Tomo's Trivia Tablet that is missing a question mark: "Where can one find the Striation secondary gene"
On the page for the Brightshine Jubilee on the Which Waystone, titled "It's Party Time", it says to "Collect and spend Immaculate Tablet". Tablet should be pluralized.

Edit:

Another question on Tomo's Trivia Tablet that is missing a question mark: "Where can one find the Striation secondary gene"
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png
[b]One:[/b] Tomo's Trivia Tablet Question Typo This one might not be a typo (it could be intentional), but here there are two Ls in the word "angelic" instead of just one. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654608742613073/859586150552698920/unknown.png[/img][/center] [b](Edit) Two:[/b] Outfit Error Typo [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/756654608742613073/859701318468894730/unknown.png[/img][/center] Here it says "mophology" instead of "morphology." The Fae mannequin is wearing the skin "Fear Me Not," and is wearing the apparel pieces "Standard of the Lightweaver" and "Luminous Halo." After trying it on a few more outfits with missing morphologies, it appears to be consistent across all instances.
One: Tomo's Trivia Tablet Question Typo

This one might not be a typo (it could be intentional), but here there are two Ls in the word "angelic" instead of just one.

unknown.png

(Edit) Two: Outfit Error Typo

unknown.png

Here it says "mophology" instead of "morphology."

The Fae mannequin is wearing the skin "Fear Me Not," and is wearing the apparel pieces "Standard of the Lightweaver" and "Luminous Halo."

After trying it on a few more outfits with missing morphologies, it appears to be consistent across all instances.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
In Tomo's Trivia: [quote]From which elemental region to Veilspun originate?[/quote] Should be: [quote]From which elemental region [b]do[/b] Veilspun originate?[/quote]
In Tomo's Trivia:
Quote:
From which elemental region to Veilspun originate?

Should be:
Quote:
From which elemental region do Veilspun originate?
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Accent 33517 "Fake Out" does not have a space between "Accent:" and "Fake Out." This makes it so that it does not show up in search results if you search the skin name.
Accent 33517 "Fake Out" does not have a space between "Accent:" and "Fake Out." This makes it so that it does not show up in search results if you search the skin name.
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
The Credits page have several inconsistencies: [list] [*]madsniper's name is incorrectly capitalized (compared to FR and linked dA account). [*]Moosesushi, c3rmen, kiohl, choo, are incorrectly capitalized. [*]Barbie and Gaia are no longer Volunteer Moderators. [*]Moonie has changed his username to Fane. [*]SugarBones has changed their username to Stellailluma. [*]Trata has changed their username to skekSil. [/list]
The Credits page have several inconsistencies:
  • madsniper's name is incorrectly capitalized (compared to FR and linked dA account).
  • Moosesushi, c3rmen, kiohl, choo, are incorrectly capitalized.
  • Barbie and Gaia are no longer Volunteer Moderators.
  • Moonie has changed his username to Fane.
  • SugarBones has changed their username to Stellailluma.
  • Trata has changed their username to skekSil.
fo11Vhp.png
idk if it counts as a typo but the name "lame" appeared as a random name and it seems to be banned. double-checked and it's not because of a space
idk if it counts as a typo but the name "lame" appeared as a random name and it seems to be banned. double-checked and it's not because of a space
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 329 330