Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 329 330
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ae15ce950e8a23b8a84322563ae47c07/6ef5883932b8e519-4f/s400x600/dc931d9103d2a8089cfb2162daf6bf20dff2e552.png[/img] Sooo I'm not positive if this qualifies as a typo or not, but - the above text implies that Galore is in fact an enemy, just not one found in the Golem workshop. Maybe Galore is in fact an enemy in some form, or has beef with Tomo? But if not, I suggest changing the text to "Which of the following is not an enemy found in The Golem Workshop" or something similar.
dc931d9103d2a8089cfb2162daf6bf20dff2e552.png

Sooo I'm not positive if this qualifies as a typo or not, but -
the above text implies that Galore is in fact an enemy, just not one found in the Golem workshop.

Maybe Galore is in fact an enemy in some form, or has beef with Tomo?

But if not, I suggest changing the text to "Which of the following is not an enemy found in The Golem Workshop" or something similar.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center]It's a fairly small thing but I found a missing quotation while re-reading [i]The Seed and The Sickness[/i] when Garote introduces himself. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651170353019617282/856243319617093652/unknown.png[/img][/center]
It's a fairly small thing but I found a missing quotation while re-reading The Seed and The Sickness when Garote introduces himself.

unknown.png
page-break-ancient4.png
[center]Nothing big, just the first answer having a t instead of a T <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/PLhG5DE.png[/img][/center]
Nothing big, just the first answer having a t instead of a T <3
PLhG5DE.png
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
[columns][emoji=obelisk confused size=2][nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol]this question in tomo's trivia no longer has a true answer, as breed change scrolls are now located in the "genes" subsection of the marketplace, and not the specialty! this could easily confuse newer players who weren't around before the treasure marketplace revamp.[/columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317563341449199616/856752287481724948/unknown.png[/img][/center]
xx this question in tomo's trivia no longer has a true answer, as breed change scrolls are now located in the "genes" subsection of the marketplace, and not the specialty! this could easily confuse newer players who weren't around before the treasure marketplace revamp.
unknown.png
bi_splatter.png xx
Loki
it/its // fr+1
wishlist // clan lore // hatchery (hiatus)
pings are off.
I just got the name corvid from the name generator and it wasn’t allowed.
I just got the name corvid from the name generator and it wasn’t allowed.
this may not be a typo per se, but the tooltip for [item=icicle chains] is missing the word 'holiday' – for all other fest items, the formatting is '(festival name) holiday item (year)' so it does not show up when searching for all holiday apparel in the database
this may not be a typo per se, but the tooltip for Icicle Chains is missing the word 'holiday' – for all other fest items, the formatting is '(festival name) holiday item (year)' so it does not show up when searching for all holiday apparel in the database
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
I'm not sure how to link item codes or anything here, but I found a small typo.
both of these are listed as Mistral Jamboree 2021 (10/14) but one of them should be (11/14)

Skin: Curse of the Cyclone
Skin: Smiling God
I'm not sure how to link item codes or anything here, but I found a small typo.
both of these are listed as Mistral Jamboree 2021 (10/14) but one of them should be (11/14)

Skin: Curse of the Cyclone
Skin: Smiling God
Pocket Paints :: Crissie's Art Shop
deviantArt
[item=light's charm] It says "Born by those blessed by the Lightweaver" but the word should probably be "Borne"
Light's Charm

It says "Born by those blessed by the Lightweaver" but the word should probably be "Borne"
DemiseForAriesOnMars-small-gif.gif
Edit: Not a typo - just a misunderstanding. Thanks ufology!
Edit: Not a typo - just a misunderstanding. Thanks ufology!
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="AriesOnMars" date="2021-06-27 06:29:24" ] [item=light's charm] It says "Born by those blessed by the Lightweaver" but the word should probably be "Borne" [/quote] Ha came here to say this! Seconding ‘borne by,’ though if the description is trying to emphasize the blessed ones create/birth the mark, suppose ‘born of’ rather than ‘born by’ works too if less elegant.
AriesOnMars wrote on 2021-06-27 06:29:24:
Light's Charm

It says "Born by those blessed by the Lightweaver" but the word should probably be "Borne"
Ha came here to say this!

Seconding ‘borne by,’ though if the description is trying to emphasize the blessed ones create/birth the mark, suppose ‘born of’ rather than ‘born by’ works too if less elegant.
oQTeZuq.png
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 329 330