Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 251 252
In the Wind fest apparel, was it intentional to have different spellings of Aerborne/Airborne? The 2019 items spell it with an E, the 2021 item spells it with an I.

Aerborne Gustgather Aerborne Halo Airborne Parchment
In the Wind fest apparel, was it intentional to have different spellings of Aerborne/Airborne? The 2019 items spell it with an E, the 2021 item spells it with an I.

Aerborne Gustgather Aerborne Halo Airborne Parchment
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Sam - 20
-
They / Them
-
FR + 3
-
Please Ping!
My Sales Tab, My G1 Sales Tab, My G1 Sales Den
-
Wishlist
-
Nest Network 3.2
-
My FR Tumblr
I found a typo in tomos trivia! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6dbe0b376acebd3ae2889a615c69b3fa/87167b7e7364009e-c8/s400x600/356a33b77be2c951bb52de3faa7d7b7db4e8a8e0.png[/img] I'm assuming "Ridgeback" is meant to be "Ridgeback dragons"?
I found a typo in tomos trivia!

356a33b77be2c951bb52de3faa7d7b7db4e8a8e0.png

I'm assuming "Ridgeback" is meant to be "Ridgeback dragons"?
tumblr_pn1i6qCS591xk9oswo1_500.gif
SHE/THEM | +8 FR TIME | CURSES MAP (Backups Open)
In Dustcarve Dig, when you are reviewing a stage and hover over the stage you're currently viewing, the tooltip says 'your are currently reviewing' instead of 'you are currently reviewing'
In Dustcarve Dig, when you are reviewing a stage and hover over the stage you're currently viewing, the tooltip says 'your are currently reviewing' instead of 'you are currently reviewing'
Hatchery
Lore Shop
Lore
Free Outfits
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
tomo typo. "What type of gene is Smirch" is missing a question mark [img]https://i.ibb.co/qg5LKQv/image.png[/img]
tomo typo. "What type of gene is Smirch" is missing a question mark
image.png
i like mario and bugs and spore !
she/her
wnhQXRC.png2qzs2E9.png(ace lesbian)
mario thread!!
These items are missing punctuation. [item=burrow bear hide] [item=static-charged tail poof]
These items are missing punctuation.

16033.png
HydreigonOxide | she/her | +3 FR time
your local nintendo nerd
DragCave | CS
NlmYDAS.pngLRdLP2V.pngv2PJF9u.png
20121.png
In dustcarve, Velya's second paragraph says "artefacts" instead of artifacts.
In dustcarve, Velya's second paragraph says "artefacts" instead of artifacts.
lJfsOmY.png Eucyon
FR +3 | she/they
@Eucyon "artefact" is an alternative spelling of the word, and is likely not an error.
@Eucyon "artefact" is an alternative spelling of the word, and is likely not an error.
ufology.gif | ufology - [they/it/+]
hubris.pnghubris.png
..accents
..wishlist
..avatar
Very confusing wording here: [img]https://uc41e3fe51a8aa7557da47195224.previews.dropboxusercontent.com/p/thumb/ABNNz0YMTDrkvBXN_IGJt9W24Yj5WWr8Ac9xeFhDaAIgjhVBpgtlLnjdoouyrnHMC3MpsC_Le-eJwGniRDsX7wb2FZHJq4-1_UaCeiHdJB8L2VXOWnZIJ2BpMNlj2kbBtnChsfNgXiqvy5Rsf-zCNZx-Aqq6b1i5V0-IY9zXhhZZIA1UskvEUf8CkSEevkprJttBDP-uxfGToJLIFTX_uZIhgyNoLKaXQi4d_v1ExtZkqLVG2vLlFCvbHlnUASVwdUm4M0Be_MKWwZUOlGjlRFVP3Ry435SM6F9b-YE8ooTiAvWLLfdDwZ78iCwmm23AdaTglF8LcjvKGEjwwF1u5xgIJsYQutk3MeP02yTn9OgcI2gO8iw7oVBF3Hswjc4pljU/p.png[/img] While technically Wildclaws are listed as "rare" in the Encyclopedia, they [i]do[/i] cycle from the gem marketplace, which essentially makes them "limited" as well. I don't know if it's meant to be a trick question or not, but without checking the Encyclopedia, I've assumed that Imperials are considered "retired" and not "limited", since afaik there are no plans of bringing them back? So picking Wildclaws made more sense to me. Anyways I'd suggest to switch Imperials with Nocturnes since they're a true "limited" dragon breed, and you still keep that trick answer there.
Very confusing wording here:
p.png

While technically Wildclaws are listed as "rare" in the Encyclopedia, they do cycle from the gem marketplace, which essentially makes them "limited" as well.

I don't know if it's meant to be a trick question or not, but without checking the Encyclopedia, I've assumed that Imperials are considered "retired" and not "limited", since afaik there are no plans of bringing them back? So picking Wildclaws made more sense to me.

Anyways I'd suggest to switch Imperials with Nocturnes since they're a true "limited" dragon breed, and you still keep that trick answer there.
@Birdosaurus this not a typo since the answer is correct. large portion of tomo's dragon related questions are something that can only be answered with information found from the encyclopedia articles, so this is nothing out of ordinary in that sense either.
@Birdosaurus this not a typo since the answer is correct. large portion of tomo's dragon related questions are something that can only be answered with information found from the encyclopedia articles, so this is nothing out of ordinary in that sense either.
tumblr_o79n8zlDcf1vou72zo1_500.png
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
GsgVTdE.pngkrh3gHf.pngbYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.png
[img]https://gyazo.com/18ad644c6e807238a429dbeadce9ea2c.png[/img] This is a retired trade, should it still be a question? As suggested by the prior poster it can be discovered from the encyclopedia but given the wording (ie what will Swapp trade) I don't think it's correct
18ad644c6e807238a429dbeadce9ea2c.png

This is a retired trade, should it still be a question? As suggested by the prior poster it can be discovered from the encyclopedia but given the wording (ie what will Swapp trade) I don't think it's correct
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 251 252