Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scroll down menus dysfunction
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Having the same issue with every single drop-down menu. :c
Having the same issue with every single drop-down menu. :c
@LittleParade

Seems like people need to send support tickets. This issue hasn't been resolved for a few weeks to a couple months according to some people.(?)

And I'm getting annoyed. I don't have a computer, so I'm stuck on mobile. Can't even downgrade my chrome or everything goes crazy. Had to do it once before and everything was acting off-

Tbh, if chrome hadn't killed adblockers, I wouldn't be annoyed at the bug.

It's just so frustrating trying to do anything, and with rockbreakers coming up in ten days I hope a solution is found quickly.

I'm not usually a whiner, and I don't want to risk my account by being rude- I just want to use the site as intended..

Edit: I'll try updating my browser when a new one comes out, but...dunno how well that'll work

All I can suggest is to downgrade any chromium browser for now and monitor. I probably won't be playing much if this isn't fixed..if it even can be fixed
@LittleParade

Seems like people need to send support tickets. This issue hasn't been resolved for a few weeks to a couple months according to some people.(?)

And I'm getting annoyed. I don't have a computer, so I'm stuck on mobile. Can't even downgrade my chrome or everything goes crazy. Had to do it once before and everything was acting off-

Tbh, if chrome hadn't killed adblockers, I wouldn't be annoyed at the bug.

It's just so frustrating trying to do anything, and with rockbreakers coming up in ten days I hope a solution is found quickly.

I'm not usually a whiner, and I don't want to risk my account by being rude- I just want to use the site as intended..

Edit: I'll try updating my browser when a new one comes out, but...dunno how well that'll work

All I can suggest is to downgrade any chromium browser for now and monitor. I probably won't be playing much if this isn't fixed..if it even can be fixed
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
@Seriphynna

Kaepora has already been made aware of the issue and this thread a little over a week ago, so I assume they're still looking into it. They mentioned that the problem wasn't completely obvious, so I didn't expect a super quick fix, but it's been a bit since I heard any new updates so I thought I'd check in.

I sent in a bug report a while back, which was responded to when Kaepora initially responded to this thread, so I don't think submitting any more bug reports will make a solution appear quicker.
@Seriphynna

Kaepora has already been made aware of the issue and this thread a little over a week ago, so I assume they're still looking into it. They mentioned that the problem wasn't completely obvious, so I didn't expect a super quick fix, but it's been a bit since I heard any new updates so I thought I'd check in.

I sent in a bug report a while back, which was responded to when Kaepora initially responded to this thread, so I don't think submitting any more bug reports will make a solution appear quicker.
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade Yeah true, I suspect this is a Google issue though. I hope Kaepora and the others find out what it is.. until then, I'm probably not breeding after my current nests until all of us here sees if a chrome or even Google update helps.

I apologize if I sounded rude, especially to the mods. Y'all are trying and it's probably not your sites fault, but Google.
@LittleParade Yeah true, I suspect this is a Google issue though. I hope Kaepora and the others find out what it is.. until then, I'm probably not breeding after my current nests until all of us here sees if a chrome or even Google update helps.

I apologize if I sounded rude, especially to the mods. Y'all are trying and it's probably not your sites fault, but Google.
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
Issue is still ongoing on my end. I'll update the OP if anything worthwhile happens.
Issue is still ongoing on my end. I'll update the OP if anything worthwhile happens.
Aquatic Relic __ lore I + lore II
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest? Send me a CR, no payment required!
Hm, I just thought this was a "me" issue and my phone was being janky..

I have been having this issue as well for the past few days, and it has been pretty annoying.. I have to tap/click the menu at least twice to open it and it takes approximately 4 tries before I can actually use the menu as intended.

I am on Chrome on an Android phone.
Hm, I just thought this was a "me" issue and my phone was being janky..

I have been having this issue as well for the past few days, and it has been pretty annoying.. I have to tap/click the menu at least twice to open it and it takes approximately 4 tries before I can actually use the menu as intended.

I am on Chrome on an Android phone.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
This is happening to me also. Using Chrome on Android.
This is happening to me also. Using Chrome on Android.
The issue has worsened on my end. Waiting for ads does not affect the menus anymore. All menus close immediately upon opening.

This game has become borderline unplayable.
The issue has worsened on my end. Waiting for ads does not affect the menus anymore. All menus close immediately upon opening.

This game has become borderline unplayable.
Aquatic Relic __ lore I + lore II
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest? Send me a CR, no payment required!
Bumping since it's still relevant and even more prevalent now that everyone rushing to scry some Undertides! I would love to do the same, but it's seriously really bad, and it gets worse the father you need to scroll in menus.
Bumping since it's still relevant and even more prevalent now that everyone rushing to scry some Undertides! I would love to do the same, but it's seriously really bad, and it gets worse the father you need to scroll in menus.
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I know I commented before but it has definitely gotten worse. If I waited for the ads to load it would work before but now even if I leave the scrying workshop page open it'll close the drop-down menus whenever it wants to. I managed to get one good scry of one of my dragons as an Undertide but it felt like it got so bad trying to scry 2 more that when I accidentally refreshed the page of one I gave up.
I know I commented before but it has definitely gotten worse. If I waited for the ads to load it would work before but now even if I leave the scrying workshop page open it'll close the drop-down menus whenever it wants to. I managed to get one good scry of one of my dragons as an Undertide but it felt like it got so bad trying to scry 2 more that when I accidentally refreshed the page of one I gave up.
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13