Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scroll down menus dysfunction
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Still persisting for me, and if I click to fast I can take up to 7 tries for it to finally open correctly.
Still persisting for me, and if I click to fast I can take up to 7 tries for it to finally open correctly.
...yeah i seem to be having the same issue, went to fill out my nests
Mobile, chrome on an Android device
...yeah i seem to be having the same issue, went to fill out my nests
Mobile, chrome on an Android device
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Ive been having the same issue! Mobile, chrome browser on an android device. Takes me 5+ times to get the dropdown to stay open.

Ive noticed the issue in Baldwin, on the Auction House, and in the lair search menu.
Ive been having the same issue! Mobile, chrome browser on an android device. Takes me 5+ times to get the dropdown to stay open.

Ive noticed the issue in Baldwin, on the Auction House, and in the lair search menu.
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
Seems that mobile Android Chrome is the factor adding everything up
[quote name="Asteraoth" date="2022-11-04 20:56:48" ] Seems that mobile Android Chrome is the factor adding everything up [/quote] Seems like it! I'm also on Chrome on an Andriod and I've been having the same issues as well.
Asteraoth wrote on 2022-11-04 20:56:48:

Seems like it! I'm also on Chrome on an Andriod and I've been having the same issues as well.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png
Lair Clearout
Writing Shop (WIP)
It's been a week and the issue is still persisting on my end... Thank you to all those who commented so far. Would anyone have found a fix?
It's been a week and the issue is still persisting on my end... Thank you to all those who commented so far. Would anyone have found a fix?
Aquatic Relic __ lore I + lore II
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest? Send me a CR, no payment required!
Haven't found a work around, still having the same issue today :/
Haven't found a work around, still having the same issue today :/
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Same problem for me. I just got a new Android phone (was due for one anyway) and figured the touch screen on my old one was the issue but yeah same problem on my nice shiny new one. Also using Chrome.

It makes using the predict morphology tool and breeding in general kind of infuriating... :/

Has anyone already submitted a help request to the FR team?
Same problem for me. I just got a new Android phone (was due for one anyway) and figured the touch screen on my old one was the issue but yeah same problem on my nice shiny new one. Also using Chrome.

It makes using the predict morphology tool and breeding in general kind of infuriating... :/

Has anyone already submitted a help request to the FR team?
Still happening today. Submitted a support ticket linking to this thread and explaining a bit about what it is, hopefully it'll be addressed soon?
Still happening today. Submitted a support ticket linking to this thread and explaining a bit about what it is, hopefully it'll be addressed soon?
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Also having similar issues, though there's no discernable pattern for me. I'm using Chrome on Android, if that makes a difference.
Also having similar issues, though there's no discernable pattern for me. I'm using Chrome on Android, if that makes a difference.
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13