Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scroll down menus dysfunction
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Oh! So this isn't just a me thing. I've been experiencing this issue for a few weeks I think? It's actually caused me to use FlightRising less and less on my phone because it's so annoying and I'd rather just dedicate more of my FlightRising time to my computer where I don't experience these issues.

-I have the latest update of Chrome on my Android
-I only experience this issue on my Andriod, not on any of the computers I use
-Personally, I only log onto Andriod to do the most basic tasks I want to do, this includes Baldwin, Arlo, and Nesting. Baldwin and Arlo give me the most difficulty on Andriod. It's where I experience this issue. I don't believe there's been a single time in the last few weeks(?) where this hasn't happened. Again, It's only annoyed me enough to not want to use my phone and just stick to my computer instead. Of course, I know not every user has the ability to log on with different devices where this issue doesn't exist. For that, I do hope a solution can be found as soon as possible. \
Oh! So this isn't just a me thing. I've been experiencing this issue for a few weeks I think? It's actually caused me to use FlightRising less and less on my phone because it's so annoying and I'd rather just dedicate more of my FlightRising time to my computer where I don't experience these issues.

-I have the latest update of Chrome on my Android
-I only experience this issue on my Andriod, not on any of the computers I use
-Personally, I only log onto Andriod to do the most basic tasks I want to do, this includes Baldwin, Arlo, and Nesting. Baldwin and Arlo give me the most difficulty on Andriod. It's where I experience this issue. I don't believe there's been a single time in the last few weeks(?) where this hasn't happened. Again, It's only annoyed me enough to not want to use my phone and just stick to my computer instead. Of course, I know not every user has the ability to log on with different devices where this issue doesn't exist. For that, I do hope a solution can be found as soon as possible. \
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Also having this issue drop down issue.

Also on a side note had dust carve dig with the new flag on the side menu show up after I had a 404 error message. Was real excited to see it back. Until I noticed all the tasks already completed.
Also having this issue drop down issue.

Also on a side note had dust carve dig with the new flag on the side menu show up after I had a 404 error message. Was real excited to see it back. Until I noticed all the tasks already completed.
Android

I click on drop down menu on AH materials. It opens and closes without allowing me to select anything.

Thought it was static electricity from me petting the cat.
Android

I click on drop down menu on AH materials. It opens and closes without allowing me to select anything.

Thought it was static electricity from me petting the cat.
ddld6dc.png
I literally thought this was just a me thing, it's definitely frustrating :( it's why I've started solely doing stuff related to drop down menus on my laptop but it would be great if I didn't have to do that
I literally thought this was just a me thing, it's definitely frustrating :( it's why I've started solely doing stuff related to drop down menus on my laptop but it would be great if I didn't have to do that
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
Yeah I've had this for a few weeks now. Got really sick of it and finally reset my cache thinking that was maybe the issue. It didn't help.

I hope they can find a solution soon. Makes me not want to engage on site, as I am almost exclusively a mobile user.
I spend a lot of time in the AH and scrier, so this affects me quite badly. I'm also only gathering in my home element atm because trying to select one at random like I normally do is too annoying.

I have an Android and I'm using Chrome as well. Everything is up to date.

Just for testing purposes I tried on Samsung Internet and had no issues with the dropdown boxes closing. (It does look very weird on Samsung Internet though. :'D)
Yeah I've had this for a few weeks now. Got really sick of it and finally reset my cache thinking that was maybe the issue. It didn't help.

I hope they can find a solution soon. Makes me not want to engage on site, as I am almost exclusively a mobile user.
I spend a lot of time in the AH and scrier, so this affects me quite badly. I'm also only gathering in my home element atm because trying to select one at random like I normally do is too annoying.

I have an Android and I'm using Chrome as well. Everything is up to date.

Just for testing purposes I tried on Samsung Internet and had no issues with the dropdown boxes closing. (It does look very weird on Samsung Internet though. :'D)
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Chrome user on android and I am having this issue. Real pain and making things take much longer. Thank you for looking into it
Chrome user on android and I am having this issue. Real pain and making things take much longer. Thank you for looking into it
If you revert to the old version of Chrome the problem goes away, though the rest of the site does subsequently run a little slower. Sadly I think we have to wait for Google to fix this.
If you revert to the old version of Chrome the problem goes away, though the rest of the site does subsequently run a little slower. Sadly I think we have to wait for Google to fix this.
Update 2: Another chrome update came out, barely fixing it. It does seem to stay up until ads load in, but then it drops again.

Seems like Google isn't gonna fully fix this...great.
Update 2: Another chrome update came out, barely fixing it. It does seem to stay up until ads load in, but then it drops again.

Seems like Google isn't gonna fully fix this...great.
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
On a Chromebook and having the same problem. I've been seeing it a lot in Crossroads when sending items.

However, if I hover over an item to read the description for a few seconds, and then go to hover over the scroll bar, it will pop up and let me scroll. I do not know if this will work for other areas of the site.
On a Chromebook and having the same problem. I've been seeing it a lot in Crossroads when sending items.

However, if I hover over an item to read the description for a few seconds, and then go to hover over the scroll bar, it will pop up and let me scroll. I do not know if this will work for other areas of the site.
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
Android chrome user here.

I am still having this issue which I've had for a good amount of time now. Glad to see it isn't just me but also not glad because I hate that all of you have to deal with this broken janky problem.

I hope a solution is found soonish but considering this has been this way for me for weeks, I doubt that will be the case.
Android chrome user here.

I am still having this issue which I've had for a good amount of time now. Glad to see it isn't just me but also not glad because I hate that all of you have to deal with this broken janky problem.

I hope a solution is found soonish but considering this has been this way for me for weeks, I doubt that will be the case.
knhLXgs.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13