Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Parent nesting bug
1 2 3 4
Im also having this issue as well! I didnt get a screenshot of either time I had it happen but eventually I was able to make it work again between both times it happened. I couldnt make it break again but I got both versions of this issue. The version where one parent, stats and all, showed on both sides; and the version where one parent showed up in the drop menu on both sides, but no pic or stats showed
Took me a few refreshes to be able to again
Im also having this issue as well! I didnt get a screenshot of either time I had it happen but eventually I was able to make it work again between both times it happened. I couldnt make it break again but I got both versions of this issue. The version where one parent, stats and all, showed on both sides; and the version where one parent showed up in the drop menu on both sides, but no pic or stats showed
Took me a few refreshes to be able to again
.................. envy.pngshadowbinder.png xion.png
nenim.png
genderfaun.png
androsexual.png
autistic.png
skyrim.png
daayujd-30971d57-311d-4b66-aac9-dcd49a699727.gifkuro.png
I’m getting this bug every single time I try to put dragons on a nest :(
I’m getting this bug every single time I try to put dragons on a nest :(
@FoggyDownpour Yes, I was able to replicate the bug in three tries. The Nesting grounds feels slower today too. [s]That could just be on my end though. [/s] [b]EDIT:[/b] I decided to test that theory by hopping rapidly between different parts of the site such as my lair, the auction house, and the forums... everything is loading at a regular rate for my specific internet. Which is probably about .15 seconds latency... the Nesting Grounds specifically feel a good bit slower. And I'm not even counting the image lag that breaks the thing. I tried to select a father and it loaded in, So I attempted to select a mother... I couldn't open the dropbox at all for about 2.2 seconds. And when the dropbox opened, I selected the mother and it hung hard a second time before causing the same double parent bug that we're all here for. This was an extreme case, however... on average the Nesting grounds feels like it's taking anywhere from .35 to .85 seconds to load, which is a very different speed from the rest of the site right now. Even the speed is inconsistent, however, as I had the male load in nearly instantly, then chose a female who also loaded near instantly, but as the father. I'm having yet another issue, where the father will load, and the mother will not. I waited about a minute after clicking on the mother, before setting down my phone for another 2.5 minutes to brush my teeth... it still hasn't loaded. I decided to try swapping the female to something else, and she became the father. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/409189148361228288/946447041171701760/Screenshot_20220224-084203_Chrome.jpg[/img] [b]EDIT:[/b] I'm currently keeping a nest open so I can continue to test this. It is still happening quite often for me. So far everything I see is fairly inconsistent, but with similar behaviors each time.
@FoggyDownpour Yes, I was able to replicate the bug in three tries. The Nesting grounds feels slower today too. That could just be on my end though.

EDIT: I decided to test that theory by hopping rapidly between different parts of the site such as my lair, the auction house, and the forums... everything is loading at a regular rate for my specific internet. Which is probably about .15 seconds latency... the Nesting Grounds specifically feel a good bit slower. And I'm not even counting the image lag that breaks the thing. I tried to select a father and it loaded in, So I attempted to select a mother... I couldn't open the dropbox at all for about 2.2 seconds. And when the dropbox opened, I selected the mother and it hung hard a second time before causing the same double parent bug that we're all here for.

This was an extreme case, however... on average the Nesting grounds feels like it's taking anywhere from .35 to .85 seconds to load, which is a very different speed from the rest of the site right now. Even the speed is inconsistent, however, as I had the male load in nearly instantly, then chose a female who also loaded near instantly, but as the father.

I'm having yet another issue, where the father will load, and the mother will not. I waited about a minute after clicking on the mother, before setting down my phone for another 2.5 minutes to brush my teeth... it still hasn't loaded. I decided to try swapping the female to something else, and she became the father.
Screenshot_20220224-084203_Chrome.jpg

EDIT: I'm currently keeping a nest open so I can continue to test this. It is still happening quite often for me.

So far everything I see is fairly inconsistent, but with similar behaviors each time.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
Been having this same issue for the last... week now??? Refreshing, relogging, trying to select the parents quickly or trying to give it time haven't worked at all; just gets stuck on father/father mother/mother
Been having this same issue for the last... week now??? Refreshing, relogging, trying to select the parents quickly or trying to give it time haven't worked at all; just gets stuck on father/father mother/mother
@FoggyDownpour well all my nest is full at the moment but if it happens tomorrow when I put on the new parents I'll let you know
@FoggyDownpour well all my nest is full at the moment but if it happens tomorrow when I put on the new parents I'll let you know
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
I finally got to hatch a nest and immediately managed to replicate the bug when trying to open a new one. It is still going as of February 25th.

IMG_20220225_113128.jpg
I finally got to hatch a nest and immediately managed to replicate the bug when trying to open a new one. It is still going as of February 25th.

IMG_20220225_113128.jpg
First nest worked no hitch had some trouble with second and now it just plain won’t work
Won’t show images keeps flipping the gendered sides around and showing the male parent on both sides or vice versa.
The lists also end up both being the same gender like everyone else

I hAvnt used my nesting grounds since my nests hatched 3 days ago. But I never had this issue before

I’m on mobile
A iPhone 13
using Safari
First nest worked no hitch had some trouble with second and now it just plain won’t work
Won’t show images keeps flipping the gendered sides around and showing the male parent on both sides or vice versa.
The lists also end up both being the same gender like everyone else

I hAvnt used my nesting grounds since my nests hatched 3 days ago. But I never had this issue before

I’m on mobile
A iPhone 13
using Safari
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
This is day 2 where it's worked perfectly for me
This is day 2 where it's worked perfectly for me
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour alright so far I didn't have the nesting issue but on accident I put two dragons with the same parents on the nest and the bug came back so i don't know how long the admin will notice it's been going on but I believe it's a working progress
@FoggyDownpour alright so far I didn't have the nesting issue but on accident I put two dragons with the same parents on the nest and the bug came back so i don't know how long the admin will notice it's been going on but I believe it's a working progress
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
I have had this issue twice, once on my mobile (iOS) safari browser and once on my mac laptop safari browser.

The first time on my phone I chose the father first, and then the mother but it showed two identical fathers . and the second time on my laptop i chose the mother first, then the father and it showed two identical mothers.

I'll find the screenshots I took and upload them later.
I have had this issue twice, once on my mobile (iOS) safari browser and once on my mac laptop safari browser.

The first time on my phone I chose the father first, and then the mother but it showed two identical fathers . and the second time on my laptop i chose the mother first, then the father and it showed two identical mothers.

I'll find the screenshots I took and upload them later.
SpiritFeather.gif
1 2 3 4