Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Parent nesting bug
1 2 3 4
I have had the same issue. I ended up getting around it by selecting the mother from the dragon page to breed the. Selecting the father though it struggled to load the father still it did let me breed them.

Device: Pixel 3 XL
Browser: Chrome

I have had the same issue. I ended up getting around it by selecting the mother from the dragon page to breed the. Selecting the father though it struggled to load the father still it did let me breed them.

Device: Pixel 3 XL

arOGchX.png
Same issue here. It's basically impossible to pick the breeding pair, as fun as it is seeing father/father mother/mother breeding categories.

Device : Oppo A54 5G
Browser : Chrome
Same issue here. It's basically impossible to pick the breeding pair, as fun as it is seeing father/father mother/mother breeding categories.

Device : Oppo A54 5G
Browser : Chrome
I’ve had the same issue. Almost verbatim from how @/Beastface describes. I did finally manage to get my pair on the nest after a few tries.

Device: iPhone and using safari
I’ve had the same issue. Almost verbatim from how @/Beastface describes. I did finally manage to get my pair on the nest after a few tries.

Device: iPhone and using safari
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
It's good to know that I'm not the only one with this issue I first I thought it was my phone but with it constantly Repeating what it's been doing everytime I log off and logged back in. I had a feeling it was probably the website if there's any admin on plz look into this plz

Device: Nokia Phone Android

It's good to know that I'm not the only one with this issue I first I thought it was my phone but with it constantly Repeating what it's been doing everytime I log off and logged back in. I had a feeling it was probably the website if there's any admin on plz look into this plz

Device: Nokia Phone Android

qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
Okay, as weird as this is... I'm experiencing a completely different behavior now. I will do my best to describe it... I selected a father, which showed up correctly... so I attempted to select a female. The first father was Sunstrand, and the mother was Moss. Moss didn't load in, so I swapped the father to Duelist. The green Fae. The father's name swapped to Duelist, but the image remained that of Sunstrand. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/409189148361228288/946229882499776573/Screenshot_20220223-181226_Chrome.jpg[/img] Moss was now correct so I changed her to Puppet. Now Duelist was correct in image and name, but the image of Moss had the name of Puppet. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/409189148361228288/946229882315223151/Screenshot_20220223-181416_Chrome.jpg[/img] I changed the male one more time to Ascension, which had the same result of Ascension having the image of the previous male, and the female becoming correct. So I decided to change the incorrect dragon to something random. I selected Baron... Both dragons became the female Puppet. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/409189148361228288/946229882046779402/Screenshot_20220223-181545_Chrome.jpg[/img] I started changing both at random to see if something would change, but the picture and gender remained as Puppet, only the name changed. However, while swapping between dragons I noticed that all the available names in the "Father's" column were now my females. And my female column was also female. I hadn't noticed these behavior in my previous tests.
Okay, as weird as this is... I'm experiencing a completely different behavior now. I will do my best to describe it...
I selected a father, which showed up correctly... so I attempted to select a female. The first father was Sunstrand, and the mother was Moss. Moss didn't load in, so I swapped the father to Duelist. The green Fae. The father's name swapped to Duelist, but the image remained that of Sunstrand.
Screenshot_20220223-181226_Chrome.jpg
Moss was now correct so I changed her to Puppet. Now Duelist was correct in image and name, but the image of Moss had the name of Puppet.
Screenshot_20220223-181416_Chrome.jpg
I changed the male one more time to Ascension, which had the same result of Ascension having the image of the previous male, and the female becoming correct. So I decided to change the incorrect dragon to something random. I selected Baron... Both dragons became the female Puppet.
Screenshot_20220223-181545_Chrome.jpg
I started changing both at random to see if something would change, but the picture and gender remained as Puppet, only the name changed. However, while swapping between dragons I noticed that all the available names in the "Father's" column were now my females. And my female column was also female. I hadn't noticed these behavior in my previous tests.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
@Velsim @Technophage @Beastface @Dracowolf @Tiphaine @Gryphire @Moonstone191

Did any of you have the bug with your nests today?

Mine seems to have disappeared, or at least it did after rollover a few minutes ago. I actually tried to break it again by rapidly swapping between dragons and it seemed to act perfectly, no issues at all.
@Velsim @Technophage @Beastface @Dracowolf @Tiphaine @Gryphire @Moonstone191

Did any of you have the bug with your nests today?

Mine seems to have disappeared, or at least it did after rollover a few minutes ago. I actually tried to break it again by rapidly swapping between dragons and it seemed to act perfectly, no issues at all.
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour Couldn’t trigger the bug either, it seems. I tried refreshing the page and selecting different pairings several times, but there were no issues and the lag wasn’t severe. I may try again later, as yesterday it also sometimes worked and sometimes didn’t. EDIT: whoops, no, there it is again! An attempt to select a father while the mother’s image was still loading made the mother appear in both slots. Seems to be connected to the lag, for me at least. [img]https://i.ibb.co/1TRTyvn/5-C5-E0104-A43-F-4-B31-9747-BFAA805047-BF.jpg[/img] For what it’s worth, I couldn’t get this to happen yesterday on Chrome on PC despite several attempts, so far it’s only been happening to me on mobile devices.
@FoggyDownpour
Couldn’t trigger the bug either, it seems. I tried refreshing the page and selecting different pairings several times, but there were no issues and the lag wasn’t severe. I may try again later, as yesterday it also sometimes worked and sometimes didn’t.

EDIT: whoops, no, there it is again! An attempt to select a father while the mother’s image was still loading made the mother appear in both slots. Seems to be connected to the lag, for me at least.

5-C5-E0104-A43-F-4-B31-9747-BFAA805047-BF.jpg

For what it’s worth, I couldn’t get this to happen yesterday on Chrome on PC despite several attempts, so far it’s only been happening to me on mobile devices.
@FoggyDownpour I currently can't attempt to reproduce the bug again as all of my nests are taken (I decided to log in on my computer and thankfully it wasn't affected by the bug).

It's very odd this seems like a mobile only problem so far. One of my nests is hatching tomorrow, so I'll take a few screenshots like I did yesterday and this time post them here if I encounter the bug again.
@FoggyDownpour I currently can't attempt to reproduce the bug again as all of my nests are taken (I decided to log in on my computer and thankfully it wasn't affected by the bug).

It's very odd this seems like a mobile only problem so far. One of my nests is hatching tomorrow, so I'll take a few screenshots like I did yesterday and this time post them here if I encounter the bug again.
@FoggyDownpour
No issue with this today, luckily.
@FoggyDownpour
No issue with this today, luckily.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@FoggyDownpour
Nesting grounds worked for me this morning. Messed around and yeah, if you try to enter the mate in before the first one finishes loads you can recreate the bug. But this time a simple refresh will fix it, unlike yesterday where it took several tries.
@FoggyDownpour
Nesting grounds worked for me this morning. Messed around and yeah, if you try to enter the mate in before the first one finishes loads you can recreate the bug. But this time a simple refresh will fix it, unlike yesterday where it took several tries.
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 3 4