Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dustcarve Dig
1 2
Edit: I will add some helpful info from Mutron and others. [quote name="Mutron" date="2021-06-08 09:20:32" ] Hey everyone. Because so many players are contributing right now, there is a possibility two players contributing at the exact same time will "collide" and one will get an error. Try again in a little bit and it should work! [/quote] [quote]Per Milestone: If you turn in at least one (1) item during a milestone, you will receive a reward for participating in that milestone. There are five (5) milestones for this event, so if you turn in an item for each, you'll get five (5) milestone rewards in all. Event Conclusion: If you turn in at least one (1) item in at least one (1) milestone during the entire run of the event, you will receive a reward for participating in the event when it has fully concluded. We encourage all players to participate in at least one (1) milestone, because the event reward is very special! [/quote] [quote name="Mutron" date="2021-06-08 09:43:44" ] [quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-06-08 09:38:17" ] How do I make progress in the game beyond the first contribution? I already contributed my bit for the first “level”, but it’s not letting me proceed beyond it. [/quote] @/TenderVulture The progress bars indicate the amount of items that [i]everyone[/i] has turned for Tunnel 1. The numbers above show how many you have turned in. Every player is contributing toward the same goal. Once the progress bars all reach 100% for Tunnel 1, the event will go into a rest stage for a short period, after which the next phase will begin. [/quote] ... Not a big thing. I used "set to max" when I had 1 0 2 0 items. It said an error occurred. I manually added the items, and they were accepted. Firefox Samsung
Edit: I will add some helpful info from Mutron and others.
Mutron wrote on 2021-06-08 09:20:32:
Hey everyone. Because so many players are contributing right now, there is a possibility two players contributing at the exact same time will "collide" and one will get an error. Try again in a little bit and it should work!
Quote:
Per Milestone: If you turn in at least one (1) item during a milestone, you will receive a reward for participating in that milestone. There are five (5) milestones for this event, so if you turn in an item for each, you'll get five (5) milestone rewards in all.
Event Conclusion: If you turn in at least one (1) item in at least one (1) milestone during the entire run of the event, you will receive a reward for participating in the event when it has fully concluded. We encourage all players to participate in at least one (1) milestone, because the event reward is very special!
Mutron wrote on 2021-06-08 09:43:44:
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-06-08 09:38:17:
How do I make progress in the game beyond the first contribution? I already contributed my bit for the first “level”, but it’s not letting me proceed beyond it.

@/TenderVulture The progress bars indicate the amount of items that everyone has turned for Tunnel 1. The numbers above show how many you have turned in. Every player is contributing toward the same goal. Once the progress bars all reach 100% for Tunnel 1, the event will go into a rest stage for a short period, after which the next phase will begin.

Not a big thing.
I used "set to max" when I had 1 0 2 0 items. It said an error occurred. I manually added the items, and they were accepted.

Firefox
Samsung
QFMsHc3.png
If I'm the OP, you don't need to ping.
I melt food and will trade for mats/other, color for color!
PRICTGJ.png
sh5xjiu.png
AaYNmEX.png
I'm adding manually, and it keeps saying "error occured" :(
I'm adding manually, and it keeps saying "error occured" :(
spr_gameOver.png
Update: just for giggles, I used the max button when I only had 1 lantern oil. It worked.
Update: just for giggles, I used the max button when I only had 1 lantern oil. It worked.
QFMsHc3.png
PRICTGJ.png
sh5xjiu.png
AaYNmEX.png
Same thing on PC
Even without using max button, more than 1 item gives me error :(
Same thing on PC
Even without using max button, more than 1 item gives me error :(
>JxINBic.pngHe/they
>Cancer sun|Libra moon|Scorpio asc
>DeviantArt|Art shop
UwUnl7O.png
I got the error the first time trying to add a single item manually, but I refreshed the page to update and it worked. @Nihalla Have you tried refreshing your browser or clearing the cache?
I got the error the first time trying to add a single item manually, but I refreshed the page to update and it worked. @Nihalla Have you tried refreshing your browser or clearing the cache?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Hey everyone. Because so many players are contributing right now, there is a possibility two players contributing at the exact same time will "collide" and one will get an error. Try again in a little bit and it should work!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you! (Not gonna ping since you're so busy rn.)
Thank you! (Not gonna ping since you're so busy rn.)
QFMsHc3.png
PRICTGJ.png
sh5xjiu.png
AaYNmEX.png
How do I make progress in the game beyond the first contribution? I already contributed my bit for the first “level”, but it’s not letting me proceed beyond it.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
@tendervulture you continue contributing the items you find until the next milestone- when the staff decide to progress it.
@tendervulture you continue contributing the items you find until the next milestone- when the staff decide to progress it.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-06-08 09:20:32" ] Hey everyone. Because so many players are contributing right now, there is a possibility two players contributing at the exact same time will "collide" and one will get an error. Try again in a little bit and it should work! [/quote] wow, gotcha! “too much user engagement” has to be a pretty exciting problem to have :D
Mutron wrote on 2021-06-08 09:20:32:

wow, gotcha! “too much user engagement” has to be a pretty exciting problem to have :D
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
1 2