Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 123 124
It's working great :D no more lag or images missing or blank pages, thank you!!!
It's working great :D no more lag or images missing or blank pages, thank you!!!
YaLh2Os.png
I thought it was my sucky internet but this is nice...
I thought it was my sucky internet but this is nice...
Thanks for your hard work in finding the problem and applying a fix! You guys are the best! [emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=snapper happy size=1]
Thanks for your hard work in finding the problem and applying a fix! You guys are the best!
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
Thanks for your diligence in assessing and fixing the issue. Things seem to run smoothly again for me.
Thanks for your diligence in assessing and fixing the issue. Things seem to run smoothly again for me.
Yaay, the site is working great now! Thank you!
Yaay, the site is working great now! Thank you!
nN9WzJH.png
they/them | system
MUCH BETTER NOW, thank you so so so much <3
MUCH BETTER NOW, thank you so so so much <3
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
i'm late to the party but it's been absolutely better on my end! thank you so much for the hard work staff, y'all are amazing for handling this <3
i'm late to the party but it's been absolutely better on my end! thank you so much for the hard work staff, y'all are amazing for handling this <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Awesome, everything is working now! Thank you!
Awesome, everything is working now! Thank you!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
Everything is working wonderfully now, thank you all on the team so much for all the hard work! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
Everything is working wonderfully now, thank you all on the team so much for all the hard work!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
Thank you! Everything is working again! :)
Thank you! Everything is working again! :)
'blue smedium banner
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 123 124