Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Gone for me... hope it stays away.
Gone for me... hope it stays away.
... aaand derp-di-derp-di doo - it's back for me too.
... aaand derp-di-derp-di doo - it's back for me too.
I have the same problem, clearing cookies/blocking or unblocking ads didn't work (I'm on Firefox).

I've also noticed that the pop up saves my privacy preferences, even when I log out/close the browser, but it does not save the fact that I already confirmed my preferences and thus shows up again and again. :(

(just posting this to show this is still a very annoying issue)
I have the same problem, clearing cookies/blocking or unblocking ads didn't work (I'm on Firefox).

I've also noticed that the pop up saves my privacy preferences, even when I log out/close the browser, but it does not save the fact that I already confirmed my preferences and thus shows up again and again. :(

(just posting this to show this is still a very annoying issue)
ACOZFAh.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
courier_edgar.gif
Wishlist
it's back again
it's back again
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
Yep, still there.
Yep, still there.
When will this finally be fixed?!?

It's been 8 months, I get it every second page and it's bugging me to hell. And nothing is happening to solve it ...
When will this finally be fixed?!?

It's been 8 months, I get it every second page and it's bugging me to hell. And nothing is happening to solve it ...
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
im still getting the privacy popup far too frequently. i'd say once or twice a week at least.
im still getting the privacy popup far too frequently. i'd say once or twice a week at least.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle that amount is not outside of what is normal for this sort if privacy pop ups
@Fantelle that amount is not outside of what is normal for this sort if privacy pop ups
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark oh really? thats kinda annoying, other sites don't seem to have the same issue? u.u
@Ralzakark oh really? thats kinda annoying, other sites don't seem to have the same issue? u.u
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

It pops up from time to time when I switch sections.
Not so cool but it was worse. *sigh*
It pops up from time to time when I switch sections.
Not so cool but it was worse. *sigh*
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35