Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 79 80
I, too, am having this difficulty (currently using a laptop). As other users have said, going back out into the main page of my lair and naming through there seems to fix the issue.
I, too, am having this difficulty (currently using a laptop). As other users have said, going back out into the main page of my lair and naming through there seems to fix the issue.
FR +3
Accepts random friend requests :)
I've been experiencing these both with naming dragons and exalting them. The dialogue box just won't let me close out of it.

Laptop
Windows 10
Wifi
MacAfee
Google Chrome
I've been experiencing these both with naming dragons and exalting them. The dialogue box just won't let me close out of it.

Laptop
Windows 10
Wifi
MacAfee
Google Chrome
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
I'm having this issue on a work computer. I don't have access to my phone or another device atm but I will update.
  • Laptop
  • Windows 10
  • Ethernet but connected to a VPN (We have two different versions we use, I did both)
  • McAfee
  • Firefox

I cleared cache, cookies, rebooted, and I checked my Java cache for giggles. Also tried the two different VPN clients here to see if that was causing it.

Going through the main lair page and naming does work. When I cleared the cache it worked on the specific dragon's page but then on the next one it was unresponsive. Refreshing the page and attempting it again does nothing.
In theory it might be a weird ** cache issue or else it's only working on some dragons and not on others. The button does change color when pressed but otherwise does nothing.
I'm having this issue on a work computer. I don't have access to my phone or another device atm but I will update.
  • Laptop
  • Windows 10
  • Ethernet but connected to a VPN (We have two different versions we use, I did both)
  • McAfee
  • Firefox

I cleared cache, cookies, rebooted, and I checked my Java cache for giggles. Also tried the two different VPN clients here to see if that was causing it.

Going through the main lair page and naming does work. When I cleared the cache it worked on the specific dragon's page but then on the next one it was unresponsive. Refreshing the page and attempting it again does nothing.
In theory it might be a weird ** cache issue or else it's only working on some dragons and not on others. The button does change color when pressed but otherwise does nothing.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
Oh, I encountered this one earlier today - er, yesterday? It worked properly after I refreshed though. I was on mobile (android) using Chrome. I'm pretty sure I was on wifi, but I could have been on data.
Oh, I encountered this one earlier today - er, yesterday? It worked properly after I refreshed though. I was on mobile (android) using Chrome. I'm pretty sure I was on wifi, but I could have been on data.

Buying any triple metals + light goat dragons.
[LF] Accent: Golden Horns
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
On a mobile device.
Did some experimenting and found that I couldn't name them directly after playing with their familiar. If I try to name them before playing with their familiar, it seems to work.

Edit: It just stopped working. Ah well.
On a mobile device.
Did some experimenting and found that I couldn't name them directly after playing with their familiar. If I try to name them before playing with their familiar, it seems to work.

Edit: It just stopped working. Ah well.
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 bYt72YT.png

k7p86mU.png

OBrKa68.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png

rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
naming from lair page seems to work, but when i try to name dragons in their page and it doesnt work the x button to get out of the naming field isnt there at all, so i have to reload just to get out of the naming-dead-end thing
naming from lair page seems to work, but when i try to name dragons in their page and it doesnt work the x button to get out of the naming field isnt there at all, so i have to reload just to get out of the naming-dead-end thing
PGPyzmz.gif1rAc41Y.giflight_arobling_by_cicide76536-dciq9pm.gif
this has been happening to me too, i have to reload the page several times just to get it to try to work. I use Google chrome on Android mobile, current versions. ive tried clearing the cache and history multiple times too and the problem keeps occuring
this has been happening to me too, i have to reload the page several times just to get it to try to work. I use Google chrome on Android mobile, current versions. ive tried clearing the cache and history multiple times too and the problem keeps occuring
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
Happened again from my laptop, it was working with the four other dragons I hatched but one won't work no matter how many times I've tried inputting a different name
Happened again from my laptop, it was working with the four other dragons I hatched but one won't work no matter how many times I've tried inputting a different name
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
It's started happening to me and I always use google chrome on my desktop. I try to name dragons I hatch but when I hit accept it wont work even when I use the name generator it won't accept it.
It's started happening to me and I always use google chrome on my desktop. I try to name dragons I hatch but when I hit accept it wont work even when I use the name generator it won't accept it.
snowsquall_floracat.png Ko-fi art commission page Commissions open!
Gjf5omr.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngfdUVIfW.png0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 79 80