Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 79 80
Still having issues. On a laptop, using Chrome. I did clear the cache, and can name from the lair view, but not from the dragon view. Coliseum view has varying success.
Still having issues. On a laptop, using Chrome. I did clear the cache, and can name from the lair view, but not from the dragon view. Coliseum view has varying success.
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
I'm not able to name my dragons either. "Accept" button not working.
I'm not able to name my dragons either. "Accept" button not working.
I'm mostly only getting this issue on mobile. it especially acts up if the page auto zooms in when naming a dragon. :/ It doesn't always happen, some I can name 3 without fail other times I can't name any.
I'm mostly only getting this issue on mobile. it especially acts up if the page auto zooms in when naming a dragon. :/ It doesn't always happen, some I can name 3 without fail other times I can't name any.
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I can name dragons without problems but sometimes the "okay" button for the exalt payout does not respond

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): hp laptop, samsung phone and tablet
Operating System: windows 10, android
Connection (wifi, data): wifi
Anti-virus program: avirus, defender
I can name dragons without problems but sometimes the "okay" button for the exalt payout does not respond

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): hp laptop, samsung phone and tablet
Operating System: windows 10, android
Connection (wifi, data): wifi
Anti-virus program: avirus, defender
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
I've tried all the recommended fixes, and basically it's still random as whether it will let me name one. There's no consistency as to what will work on any given day at any given minute. Suddenly, it will let me name one; I repeat the same fix a second time and the button laughs at me and says, "Nah bro... you've named one..."
I've tried all the recommended fixes, and basically it's still random as whether it will let me name one. There's no consistency as to what will work on any given day at any given minute. Suddenly, it will let me name one; I repeat the same fix a second time and the button laughs at me and says, "Nah bro... you've named one..."
Yup, same here, very random yesterday. This morning naming is impossible. Only way to get out of the page is to refresh. I've tried clearing cache and logging out then back in.
Yup, same here, very random yesterday. This morning naming is impossible. Only way to get out of the page is to refresh. I've tried clearing cache and logging out then back in.
instead of the renaming button being stubborn, i just had 3 dragons where the "okay" button after confirming exaltation wouldn't work, 2 others seemed to work though?
instead of the renaming button being stubborn, i just had 3 dragons where the "okay" button after confirming exaltation wouldn't work, 2 others seemed to work though?
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
I've tried it on my phone, desktop, and chromebook; and have done the other two steps. Still nothing. However, if you go out into the lair and click the paper button to name them instead it seems to work. I hope you guys can get this fixed soon!

I've noticed that sometimes it also happens to the okay button after exalting a dragon, but refreshing the page clears the pop-up and gives me the money so it's less annoying.
I've tried it on my phone, desktop, and chromebook; and have done the other two steps. Still nothing. However, if you go out into the lair and click the paper button to name them instead it seems to work. I hope you guys can get this fixed soon!

I've noticed that sometimes it also happens to the okay button after exalting a dragon, but refreshing the page clears the pop-up and gives me the money so it's less annoying.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
I’m also having trouble naming my fodder dragons...
I’m also having trouble naming my fodder dragons...
I'm STILL having this problem. And sometimes I can't even get the button to exalt my dragons to work. It's still going on for over a week now. Will this ever get fixed?
I'm STILL having this problem. And sometimes I can't even get the button to exalt my dragons to work. It's still going on for over a week now. Will this ever get fixed?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 79 80