Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 79 80
This did happen to me repeatedly, however, I DID find a solution, I would also like if you had the option to change the name of a already named dragon after you buy it from the auction house.
This did happen to me repeatedly, however, I DID find a solution, I would also like if you had the option to change the name of a already named dragon after you buy it from the auction house.
@Utigaraptor
Renaming Scrolls are found in the marketplace. ^^`
I think that's what you were asking for.
@Utigaraptor
Renaming Scrolls are found in the marketplace. ^^`
I think that's what you were asking for.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
The not accepting names started for me yesterday.

Saw someone else could name theirs from the lair page, so will try that, but the accept button is not working at all on the dragon pages.
Edit: Worked from lair page! Named all my hatchlings.
The not accepting names started for me yesterday.

Saw someone else could name theirs from the lair page, so will try that, but the accept button is not working at all on the dragon pages.
Edit: Worked from lair page! Named all my hatchlings.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Just found this thread! Having issues with exalt button too. Naming only works from the lair page for me. Does not work from the dragon page.

evice type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): mobile - chrome as browser
Operating System: android
Connection (wifi, data): wifi
Just found this thread! Having issues with exalt button too. Naming only works from the lair page for me. Does not work from the dragon page.

evice type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): mobile - chrome as browser
Operating System: android
Connection (wifi, data): wifi
Update: The bug is only happening for me in Firefox (PC - Win 10) and Chrome (Android). Wifi or Data. Both with up to date software on brand new devices (Samsung Galaxy A70 and Acer Spin 5 purchased this month). AVG Free used on the PC. Nothing on Android. For some reason I am able to name dragons in Microsoft Edge. Please fix this so I never have to touch Edge again, lol! Worst. Browser. Ever. [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
Update: The bug is only happening for me in Firefox (PC - Win 10) and Chrome (Android). Wifi or Data. Both with up to date software on brand new devices (Samsung Galaxy A70 and Acer Spin 5 purchased this month). AVG Free used on the PC. Nothing on Android.

For some reason I am able to name dragons in Microsoft Edge. Please fix this so I never have to touch Edge again, lol! Worst. Browser. Ever.
Got hit with this one this morning, for the first time --

Device type: Mobile
Operating System: iOS (using Safari)
Connection: WiFi

Note: the WiFi connection is also used on three other household devices, two of which (both PCs running Windows 10) have consistently been able to name dragons with no sign of trouble, both before and after noting this glitch on the mobile device described above.
Got hit with this one this morning, for the first time --

Device type: Mobile
Operating System: iOS (using Safari)
Connection: WiFi

Note: the WiFi connection is also used on three other household devices, two of which (both PCs running Windows 10) have consistently been able to name dragons with no sign of trouble, both before and after noting this glitch on the mobile device described above.
DSfRuAQ.png
Has been happening since last Friday, I use an iPad Pro with Safari, and it happens on WiFi and cellular data. The issue also extends to the exalt button. Hope this helps!
Has been happening since last Friday, I use an iPad Pro with Safari, and it happens on WiFi and cellular data. The issue also extends to the exalt button. Hope this helps!
YOpUP6k.gifFOaBhGM.gifnl1a1eC.gif

i hope you have a great day!

936cfc3c29b77c92853962631245e93917466fd3.gif
Using an iPhone. The okay button after exalting and Accept when naming a dragon are both unresponsive.
Using an iPhone. The okay button after exalting and Accept when naming a dragon are both unresponsive.
I'm having a hard time naming dragons on both my phone and computer, even naming dragons through the coliseum has caused problems
I'm having a hard time naming dragons on both my phone and computer, even naming dragons through the coliseum has caused problems
57vDzYs.png

I too can only get out of it by refreshing but naming I've tried every way and only got 1 done. When is this matter going to be resolved? Thank you

I too can only get out of it by refreshing but naming I've tried every way and only got 1 done. When is this matter going to be resolved? Thank you
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 79 80