Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 79 80
I usually use google chrome on my phone and I have also been experiencing this problem where the accept button didn't work no matter what. I had to sell both my dragons unamed when I usually try to name them before I sell exalt fodder and now have unamed exalted dragons listed because I couldn't name them.
I usually use google chrome on my phone and I have also been experiencing this problem where the accept button didn't work no matter what. I had to sell both my dragons unamed when I usually try to name them before I sell exalt fodder and now have unamed exalted dragons listed because I couldn't name them.
My twitch Channel
Same problem, also the same problem with the Exalt "Okay" button. Running chrome on Windows 10.
Same problem, also the same problem with the Exalt "Okay" button. Running chrome on Windows 10.
Starting to have the same problem, Firefox browser on Windows 10. It says "an error has occured. Please try again" when I try to name any dragon, no matter what dragon. It seems to be on and off for naming, as I could use a renaming scroll, but naming from the dragon page doesn't work.
Starting to have the same problem, Firefox browser on Windows 10. It says "an error has occured. Please try again" when I try to name any dragon, no matter what dragon. It seems to be on and off for naming, as I could use a renaming scroll, but naming from the dragon page doesn't work.
Vbo7asA.pngaHMlRC8.png
this happens mainly when im on the dragon page other than the main lair page. it doesnt work on the specific dragons page but it does on main lair
this happens mainly when im on the dragon page other than the main lair page. it doesnt work on the specific dragons page but it does on main lair
On Safari on my Mac, using wifi.

I couldn't name dragons yesterday, so I tried clearing the cache but it didn't work. The incognito tab did work.

Today it happened again, so I went to an incognito tab. I could name one of my dragons but not the other even in the private window. But I came back to the non-private one and reloaded a few times and it worked.
On Safari on my Mac, using wifi.

I couldn't name dragons yesterday, so I tried clearing the cache but it didn't work. The incognito tab did work.

Today it happened again, so I went to an incognito tab. I could name one of my dragons but not the other even in the private window. But I came back to the non-private one and reloaded a few times and it worked.
VDwNYPe.png
I am also having this problem now and then, and I found that if you click on the little piece of paper by unnamed on the little preview of the dragon, before you actually click on the dragon to get a larger view of them, it works.

(Sorry this might sound confusing)
I am also having this problem now and then, and I found that if you click on the little piece of paper by unnamed on the little preview of the dragon, before you actually click on the dragon to get a larger view of them, it works.

(Sorry this might sound confusing)
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
Happened to me for the first time today Linux Mint 19 chrome Named it from the lair page successfully, but couldn't from the dragon's page. Reading through other users reports the problem seems to occur across all platforms so I'll provide dragon info in case its somehow linked to that? This dragon: #58531532 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58531532] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/585316/58531532_350.png[/img] [/url] The dragon is nesting.
Happened to me for the first time today
Linux Mint 19
chrome
Named it from the lair page successfully, but couldn't from the dragon's page.

Reading through other users reports the problem seems to occur across all platforms so I'll provide dragon info in case its somehow linked to that?
This dragon: #58531532

58531532_350.png

The dragon is nesting.
qDkA25S.png
Naming works for me from the main lair page.
Naming works for me from the main lair page.
JGnDE4d.gifrTAdEJd.pngXcPtnq0.pngGDOso1a.gif
VrmmSen.gifI9CtFql.pngaBJ6ZMz.pngzKcvJhj.gif
I had to type the name in, hit enter and let it refresh then name it the exact same thing and you have to use the autofill or it won't work.
I had to type the name in, hit enter and let it refresh then name it the exact same thing and you have to use the autofill or it won't work.
I can now name one dragon when I login, and then it goes back to not working XD
I can now name one dragon when I login, and then it goes back to not working XD
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 79 80