Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum captcha
I am running into this problem a lot lately, I find the dragon, click it and the captcha doesn't recognize it, so I have to click another dragon in another captcha. The click box might be too small or something, can this be fixed?
I am running into this problem a lot lately, I find the dragon, click it and the captcha doesn't recognize it, so I have to click another dragon in another captcha. The click box might be too small or something, can this be fixed?
bQvGU5J.png
@Esprinafre

Yes. There's a + sign on the right side of the captcha that will enlarge the image.
@Esprinafre

Yes. There's a + sign on the right side of the captcha that will enlarge the image.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I've noticed this issue a lot in the past couple of days as well. It didn't start happening to me until after I clicked the magnifying glass to make the captchas large enough to see.

I wonder if the click box didn't scale correctly with the enlarged image or something. There have been several that I was 100% confident were the actual dragon since I could recognize the species, and I clicked them dead center and it still didn't register.
I've noticed this issue a lot in the past couple of days as well. It didn't start happening to me until after I clicked the magnifying glass to make the captchas large enough to see.

I wonder if the click box didn't scale correctly with the enlarged image or something. There have been several that I was 100% confident were the actual dragon since I could recognize the species, and I clicked them dead center and it still didn't register.
nInTqKu.png
It happens to me as well and has been happening for awhile. I have it already on the greatest enlarged photo you can get.
It happens to me as well and has been happening for awhile. I have it already on the greatest enlarged photo you can get.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
Sorry to necro this but I am having this problem and it's over 4 years later. I'd say about 15-20% of the time, when I click on a dragon and I KNOW I am clicking on a dragon, the captcha doesn't recognize it.

It's also messing with my eyes because tonally, the dragon often blends right in, and the edge fidelity on them is terrible.

Also, when I picked up the game again after 4 years or so of not playing it, I didn't recognize many of the new dragon species, so I know this must be wrecking new players. I know you want to shake bots, but I feel like a captcha shouldn't be so hard that humans are struggling with it and getting eye strain.

Finally (and I know this isn't your issue), I have terrible impulse control with my ADHD. That combined with the fact that the captcha is malfunctioning makes me really paranoid I'm going to lose my momentum in the coli. It's super frustrating.

Can't we get a fun captcha, like one of those slidey puzzle ones or something?
Sorry to necro this but I am having this problem and it's over 4 years later. I'd say about 15-20% of the time, when I click on a dragon and I KNOW I am clicking on a dragon, the captcha doesn't recognize it.

It's also messing with my eyes because tonally, the dragon often blends right in, and the edge fidelity on them is terrible.

Also, when I picked up the game again after 4 years or so of not playing it, I didn't recognize many of the new dragon species, so I know this must be wrecking new players. I know you want to shake bots, but I feel like a captcha shouldn't be so hard that humans are struggling with it and getting eye strain.

Finally (and I know this isn't your issue), I have terrible impulse control with my ADHD. That combined with the fact that the captcha is malfunctioning makes me really paranoid I'm going to lose my momentum in the coli. It's super frustrating.

Can't we get a fun captcha, like one of those slidey puzzle ones or something?
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
Sorry to bump this old thread, but this is still an issue as of today. Fullscreen or not doesn't matter.

eta: this specifically happens with bogsneaks
Sorry to bump this old thread, but this is still an issue as of today. Fullscreen or not doesn't matter.

eta: this specifically happens with bogsneaks
I am also still having this problem. I just clicked three dragons in a row, still wasn't recognized, got frustrated and clicked everywhere, and now I'm locked out of coli during an event
I am also still having this problem. I just clicked three dragons in a row, still wasn't recognized, got frustrated and clicked everywhere, and now I'm locked out of coli during an event
nb5YUNX.png BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png advAsr3.png XVZ1THB.png he/they
Tiny pride flags
XdKddgH.png Biolocke

((about me))
@RoiKartal that's not a bug. failing the captcha too many times (clicking randomly) will lock you out for a little while.
@RoiKartal that's not a bug. failing the captcha too many times (clicking randomly) will lock you out for a little while.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]