Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 104
Browser Used: Chrome
Device: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection: Home
Antivirus Installed: Malwarebytes and CCleaner I think?

Description: Immediately after I use a health potion, enemies will attack the dragon I just used it on, preventing them from healing fully. I used a major health potion on a dragon with about 350 health just to test, and it didn't get the chance to completely heal like it should have. This is the first time I've had this problem, and it doesn't seem to occur with my other coliseum team.
Browser Used: Chrome
Device: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection: Home
Antivirus Installed: Malwarebytes and CCleaner I think?

Description: Immediately after I use a health potion, enemies will attack the dragon I just used it on, preventing them from healing fully. I used a major health potion on a dragon with about 350 health just to test, and it didn't get the chance to completely heal like it should have. This is the first time I've had this problem, and it doesn't seem to occur with my other coliseum team.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
18 May, Coli, Firefox latest version, Win10, everything else updated. [img]https://imgur.com/a/kxp6guP[/img] That window overlay about Berserk is pervasive over multiple rounds.
18 May, Coli, Firefox latest version, Win10, everything else updated.

[img]https://imgur.com/a/kxp6guP[/img]

That window overlay about Berserk is pervasive over multiple rounds.
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
I'm fighting my team of level 18s in the Rainsong Jungle, which is clearly labeled as a level 19 venue, and yet they are getting the victory chain bonus XP. Not that I'm complaining, XP is always good, it was just very strange. I tried switching over to my farming team, and the bug didn't occur. After logging out and stuff, then trying the team switch again, the bug persisted. I'm mostly just confused XD

It happened with the Boreal Wood as well, and I've come to the conclusion that this is not a bug and simply a function of the coli. They get the victory streak in venues labeled with their level or higher. Is that correct?
I'm fighting my team of level 18s in the Rainsong Jungle, which is clearly labeled as a level 19 venue, and yet they are getting the victory chain bonus XP. Not that I'm complaining, XP is always good, it was just very strange. I tried switching over to my farming team, and the bug didn't occur. After logging out and stuff, then trying the team switch again, the bug persisted. I'm mostly just confused XD

It happened with the Boreal Wood as well, and I've come to the conclusion that this is not a bug and simply a function of the coli. They get the victory streak in venues labeled with their level or higher. Is that correct?
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@riverpaw67

You get the Victory Chain bonus in any venue equal to or higher than the level of the highest level dragon in your party, yes.
@riverpaw67

You get the Victory Chain bonus in any venue equal to or higher than the level of the highest level dragon in your party, yes.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Can't enter the Coliseum (unless I put on glasses and a fake mustache)

Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Win 10

Internet Connection Type
Wired

Describe the bug in detail:
The Coliseum page refreshes whenever I click any of the buttons; this was not an issue yesterday. I can't edit my team, my stats or go into battle. I have tried clearing my cache, this did not resolve the problem. It works fine on my mobile phone on my home wifi (OnePlus 5T) or when I open an incognito tab

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle

Edit 08:06: I turned off the McAfee WebAdvisor FireFox extension and I can access the Coliseum again
Can't enter the Coliseum (unless I put on glasses and a fake mustache)

Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Win 10

Internet Connection Type
Wired

The Coliseum page refreshes whenever I click any of the buttons; this was not an issue yesterday. I can't edit my team, my stats or go into battle. I have tried clearing my cache, this did not resolve the problem. It works fine on my mobile phone on my home wifi (OnePlus 5T) or when I open an incognito tab

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle

Edit 08:06: I turned off the McAfee WebAdvisor FireFox extension and I can access the Coliseum again
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
[b]Browsers used:[/b] Mozilla Firefox 76.0.1 (64 bit) Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0 Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.18362 [b]Device used:[/b] Laptop [b]Operating system:[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet connection:[/b] Home wireless [b]Antivirus:[/b] McAfee [b]Bug:[/b] Starting yesterday on my Firefox browser I have been unable to access the Coliseum beyond the main menu. The main menu appears as normal, but clicking any of the options just reloads the Coliseum main menu. I have tried the recommended typical fixes such as clearing the catche, logging out with closing then reopening the browser, and restarting my computer. My dragon which was on a coliseum team before this occurred is still listed as being on a coliseum team as normal. The menu screen presents itself as normal, with all of the buttons presented as white/clickable (with the exception of the pvp option which is not available anyway). I am still able to click on and change the various options, such as visual effects, keyboard or mouse controls, and full screen. Changing these options doesn't affect the fact that the Organize Party, Abilities & Stats, and Monster Battle buttons still just reload the main menu. The options retain any selected changes as usual. This problem is not present on the Microsoft Edge browser, where I can access the coliseum as normal. It also works as intended on Safari for mobile. I only started to experience this problem yesterday (Friday), while I was able to use the coliseum on Firefox perfectly fine the day before (Thursday). I can't think of anything that has changed between those two days. Immediately before encountering the coliseum bug I had moved two tabs within my lair, after which point pages that were reloaded, such as when bonding with a familiar, would land at the top of the page when finished loading, instead of the previous scroll position which is what it would do normally. Unsure if those things are related at all, but you never know. Screenshot: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464618501554831363/713762251902943252/Inaccessable_Coli.png[/img]
Browsers used:
Mozilla Firefox 76.0.1 (64 bit)
Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.18362

Device used: Laptop
Operating system: Windows 10
Internet connection: Home wireless
Antivirus: McAfee

Bug:
Starting yesterday on my Firefox browser I have been unable to access the Coliseum beyond the main menu. The main menu appears as normal, but clicking any of the options just reloads the Coliseum main menu.

I have tried the recommended typical fixes such as clearing the catche, logging out with closing then reopening the browser, and restarting my computer.
My dragon which was on a coliseum team before this occurred is still listed as being on a coliseum team as normal. The menu screen presents itself as normal, with all of the buttons presented as white/clickable (with the exception of the pvp option which is not available anyway).

I am still able to click on and change the various options, such as visual effects, keyboard or mouse controls, and full screen. Changing these options doesn't affect the fact that the Organize Party, Abilities & Stats, and Monster Battle buttons still just reload the main menu. The options retain any selected changes as usual.
This problem is not present on the Microsoft Edge browser, where I can access the coliseum as normal. It also works as intended on Safari for mobile.

I only started to experience this problem yesterday (Friday), while I was able to use the coliseum on Firefox perfectly fine the day before (Thursday). I can't think of anything that has changed between those two days. Immediately before encountering the coliseum bug I had moved two tabs within my lair, after which point pages that were reloaded, such as when bonding with a familiar, would land at the top of the page when finished loading, instead of the previous scroll position which is what it would do normally. Unsure if those things are related at all, but you never know.

Screenshot:
Inaccessable_Coli.png
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
Frozen/Berserk Colli Effects Incompatibility

Browser(s) Used Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (64-bit)
Device(s) Used Laptop
Device Operating System macOS Mojave
Operating System Version 10.14.6
Internet Connection Type Home wireless
Antivirus Installed Avast

I just had an instance where my dragons applied both the berserk and frozen effects on my boss-level opponent (Hydra, Volcanic Vents) and the frozen effect didn't act as it usually does. Either the frozen effect didn't work properly or the berserk overrided the frozen effect because my opponent was still able to attack me several times with both effects applied. I've applied both berserk and frozen to an opponent (including other bosses) before and the frozen effect has worked fine for those opponents. This is my first time encountering this particular boss and the first time that the frozen effect didn't work/was overriden by berserk. In this particular case, the frozen effect was applied first before berserk.
Frozen/Berserk Colli Effects Incompatibility

Browser(s) Used Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (64-bit)
Device(s) Used Laptop
Device Operating System macOS Mojave
Operating System Version 10.14.6
Internet Connection Type Home wireless
Antivirus Installed Avast

I just had an instance where my dragons applied both the berserk and frozen effects on my boss-level opponent (Hydra, Volcanic Vents) and the frozen effect didn't act as it usually does. Either the frozen effect didn't work properly or the berserk overrided the frozen effect because my opponent was still able to attack me several times with both effects applied. I've applied both berserk and frozen to an opponent (including other bosses) before and the frozen effect has worked fine for those opponents. This is my first time encountering this particular boss and the first time that the frozen effect didn't work/was overriden by berserk. In this particular case, the frozen effect was applied first before berserk.
GikNrhZ.png
@Erniath

You only gain EXP in venues up to five levels lower than the highest level dragon in your party. It doesn't matter if you've visited the venue before.
@Erniath

You only gain EXP in venues up to five levels lower than the highest level dragon in your party. It doesn't matter if you've visited the venue before.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome, haven't tested other browsers

Device(s) Used
Laptop and desktop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Windows Defender

Description of the bug:
When using keyboard controls to choose which attack/move to use other keyboard controls are still active. For example if I click to use one move/attack and then press a key that is a shortcut to another move that also isn't currently used to choose which enemy to attack/which dragon to use the move on the most recently pressed key dictates what the dragon does (if they're both attack/both helping moves). If I'm not careful with what key i press the coliseum doesn't know what to do and I can't do anything and am then forced to reload the page. These issues arise when switching between using keyboard and mouse.

Specific example:
In the mire with a level 25 mire flyer. Using mouse to select either Rally or Haste, key shortcuts for all three dragons on the team show up. Before choosing which dragon to use Rally/Haste on I press E for Scratch, the key shortcuts for the enemies now show up as well and depending on whether I click OR press the key shortcut of a dragon or enemy the dragon uses the corresponding move (Rally/Haste if dragon, Scratch if enemy).

If both moves are attacks it's the most recent one that is performed. None of this happens if I use keyboard shortcuts to choose the first move. The coliseum locks if I press esc or click cancel and the page needs to be reloaded.

I hope I explained the issue without being too confusing! I don't know the exact cause for this bug but if I had to guess I would say it happens when I click to choose one move the code doesn't stop checking for keypresses for other moves so when I press a key to choose another move it also registers.
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome, haven't tested other browsers

Device(s) Used
Laptop and desktop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Windows Defender

Description of the bug:
When using keyboard controls to choose which attack/move to use other keyboard controls are still active. For example if I click to use one move/attack and then press a key that is a shortcut to another move that also isn't currently used to choose which enemy to attack/which dragon to use the move on the most recently pressed key dictates what the dragon does (if they're both attack/both helping moves). If I'm not careful with what key i press the coliseum doesn't know what to do and I can't do anything and am then forced to reload the page. These issues arise when switching between using keyboard and mouse.

Specific example:
In the mire with a level 25 mire flyer. Using mouse to select either Rally or Haste, key shortcuts for all three dragons on the team show up. Before choosing which dragon to use Rally/Haste on I press E for Scratch, the key shortcuts for the enemies now show up as well and depending on whether I click OR press the key shortcut of a dragon or enemy the dragon uses the corresponding move (Rally/Haste if dragon, Scratch if enemy).

If both moves are attacks it's the most recent one that is performed. None of this happens if I use keyboard shortcuts to choose the first move. The coliseum locks if I press esc or click cancel and the page needs to be reloaded.

I hope I explained the issue without being too confusing! I don't know the exact cause for this bug but if I had to guess I would say it happens when I click to choose one move the code doesn't stop checking for keypresses for other moves so when I press a key to choose another move it also registers.
Wu2jTuj.png
I'm getting meat minifest food, yet it haven't been announced [item=salted game][item=bundle of haunchmeat]
I'm getting meat minifest food, yet it haven't been announced
Salted Game Bundle of Haunchmeat
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 104