Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 103 104
@CascadeMirage

Hmm, very strange. You shouldn't be able to use dragons from your HD, as that's one of the drawbacks of keeping dragons there, aside from being unable to breed them. Filling your party with three HD dragons would error out your party and wipe it, which is why I asked.

If you could humor me; could you try adding three dragons from your Lair (not HD) and link them here? If the party doesn't save, there's a possibility it might be something to do with the individual dragons, but I'm not so certain. You could also try using a different browser?
@CascadeMirage

Hmm, very strange. You shouldn't be able to use dragons from your HD, as that's one of the drawbacks of keeping dragons there, aside from being unable to breed them. Filling your party with three HD dragons would error out your party and wipe it, which is why I asked.

If you could humor me; could you try adding three dragons from your Lair (not HD) and link them here? If the party doesn't save, there's a possibility it might be something to do with the individual dragons, but I'm not so certain. You could also try using a different browser?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Macbook Pro Laptop
Internet: Wireless

Hello, I believe I've found an issue with the Tigerblood Foo Skin/Accent. In the game datebase, the Female Imp Tigerblood Foo is listed as both a skin and an accent. This has become an issue because my crate was supposed to give me the female imp skin/accent and instead gave me the male one.
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Macbook Pro Laptop
Internet: Wireless

Hello, I believe I've found an issue with the Tigerblood Foo Skin/Accent. In the game datebase, the Female Imp Tigerblood Foo is listed as both a skin and an accent. This has become an issue because my crate was supposed to give me the female imp skin/accent and instead gave me the male one.
bL3QrMq.png
@SeaCrest
Ok, I tried loading a team of dragons that are all just from the Lair, they are Valentia, (https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351479&tab=dragon&did=38551910), Vaderre(https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351479&tab=dragon&did=38551909), and Vulx(https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351479&tab=dragon&did=39230663), a team I've lovingly nick-named & saved as the V-Team :)
It also occurred to me that for a while, I had Terrence in the Lair with the other two in the Den, I only recently moved him to the Den, and I was able to battle that way and all seemed fine before this problem started up a few months ago last year, now I can't battle with anyone, Den/Lair or not XD also after selecting a team then going back to the main page where everything is red and un-interact-able, then I go back to 'organize party', it is blank again as if I didn't select anybody, like it wipes it...

Thank you for your help, I am trying :) trying not to be stubborn, hope I'm explaining it all ok ^^)
@SeaCrest
Ok, I tried loading a team of dragons that are all just from the Lair, they are Valentia, (https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351479&tab=dragon&did=38551910), Vaderre(https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351479&tab=dragon&did=38551909), and Vulx(https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=351479&tab=dragon&did=39230663), a team I've lovingly nick-named & saved as the V-Team :)
It also occurred to me that for a while, I had Terrence in the Lair with the other two in the Den, I only recently moved him to the Den, and I was able to battle that way and all seemed fine before this problem started up a few months ago last year, now I can't battle with anyone, Den/Lair or not XD also after selecting a team then going back to the main page where everything is red and un-interact-able, then I go back to 'organize party', it is blank again as if I didn't select anybody, like it wipes it...

Thank you for your help, I am trying :) trying not to be stubborn, hope I'm explaining it all ok ^^)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
@CascadeMirage

They show up for me in your lair as being in your party, which means you should be able to battle with them now. Is the main Coliseum screen still only allowing you to enter the Organize Party and Abilities & Stats pages?

Are you loading your dragons into your party via a saved team or by manually dragging and dropping them into the party slots?
@CascadeMirage

They show up for me in your lair as being in your party, which means you should be able to battle with them now. Is the main Coliseum screen still only allowing you to enter the Organize Party and Abilities & Stats pages?

Are you loading your dragons into your party via a saved team or by manually dragging and dropping them into the party slots?
Mz977my.png
@KayOkay24 This thread is more for actual coliseum errors, like being unable to play, incorrect turn orders, etc. An issue like this could be its own thread, since it's not an issue with the mechanics of the coliseum itself! There are three Tigerblood Foo Crates and each one has a different skin/accent. Are you 100% certain you opened a [b]Tigerblood Foo Crate 2[/b]? The female imp tigerblood foo [i]skin[/i] is not available in any of the crates, only the [i]accent[/i] (with the same art) is available (in Crate 2). Crate 1: [item=Tigerblood Foo Crate][skin=27433] Crate 2: [item=Tigerblood Foo Crate 2][skin=27434] Crate 3: [item=Tigerblood Foo Crate 3][skin=27435]
@KayOkay24

This thread is more for actual coliseum errors, like being unable to play, incorrect turn orders, etc. An issue like this could be its own thread, since it's not an issue with the mechanics of the coliseum itself! There are three Tigerblood Foo Crates and each one has a different skin/accent. Are you 100% certain you opened a Tigerblood Foo Crate 2? The female imp tigerblood foo skin is not available in any of the crates, only the accent (with the same art) is available (in Crate 2).

Crate 1:
Tigerblood Foo Crate

Crate 2:
Tigerblood Foo Crate 2

Crate 3:
Tigerblood Foo Crate 3
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

I've been choosing dragons from saved teams before

yeah, looks like it's working now, not sure what was going on before... thank you ^^)
@SeaCrest

I've been choosing dragons from saved teams before

yeah, looks like it's working now, not sure what was going on before... thank you ^^)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
@CascadeMirage

It could have been a case of your dragons being too hungry? That's the only explanation I can think of other than dragons being in your HD! Glad it's working now though!
@CascadeMirage

It could have been a case of your dragons being too hungry? That's the only explanation I can think of other than dragons being in your HD! Glad it's working now though!
Mz977my.png
My mire flyer is being kicked from the coliseum team every time I enter the mire with a new team for the first time.

I always add one fodder to the left and right respectively and put my flyer in the middle. When I enter the Mire with a new team, only the fodder dragons are there even though I put Lysander there. I can hover over him and see all his stats but as soon as the battle begins he's gone. When I go back to the team assembly he's not in the team anymore but I can but him back in and it'll work. This has happened three or four times today. Earlier today and always before there has never been an issue like this. It's never the fodder dragons left or right that go missing, it's always Lysander.
I haven't yet tested if the issue lies with my dragon or with the middle spot but I will test it after I've trained my current team and report back.
My mire flyer is being kicked from the coliseum team every time I enter the mire with a new team for the first time.

I always add one fodder to the left and right respectively and put my flyer in the middle. When I enter the Mire with a new team, only the fodder dragons are there even though I put Lysander there. I can hover over him and see all his stats but as soon as the battle begins he's gone. When I go back to the team assembly he's not in the team anymore but I can but him back in and it'll work. This has happened three or four times today. Earlier today and always before there has never been an issue like this. It's never the fodder dragons left or right that go missing, it's always Lysander.
I haven't yet tested if the issue lies with my dragon or with the middle spot but I will test it after I've trained my current team and report back.
@GalaxySpirit Sometimes dragons gain exp to almost exactly the amount needed to level up, but need one or two extra exp even though their meters look full. If you keep training them and they still don't level up you could post another comment with some screenshots to help the devs! c:
@GalaxySpirit Sometimes dragons gain exp to almost exactly the amount needed to level up, but need one or two extra exp even though their meters look full. If you keep training them and they still don't level up you could post another comment with some screenshots to help the devs! c:
.................... tB9HduT.gif
A P H E A

Sen | they/them | FR +9
Miscellaneous Tarots Hatchery
bwGVqSk.gif
Browser Used: Firefox (up to date)
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10 (up to date)
Internet Connection Type: Home wireless
Antivirus Installed: AVG

Describe the bug in detail:
When affected by Silence, my dragon that uses Anticipate is unable to use it all. It seems like Silence doesn't recognise Anticipate as an energy stone.

My partner (using their own computer and account) has discovered this same problem, and from searching the forums it seems like a few other people have brought it up, but as far as I know it hasn't been listed as a known bug or given any solution. I could be wrong, of course, but I thought it at least worth bringing up.
Browser Used: Firefox (up to date)
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10 (up to date)
Internet Connection Type: Home wireless
Antivirus Installed: AVG

Describe the bug in detail:
When affected by Silence, my dragon that uses Anticipate is unable to use it all. It seems like Silence doesn't recognise Anticipate as an energy stone.

My partner (using their own computer and account) has discovered this same problem, and from searching the forums it seems like a few other people have brought it up, but as far as I know it hasn't been listed as a known bug or given any solution. I could be wrong, of course, but I thought it at least worth bringing up.
PLEZqtS.png
skelle.png
ELkNlaO.png

Call me Ky
they/them
FR+8

1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 103 104