Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104
[quote name="unidra" date="2020-07-01 11:40:07" ] Browser(s) Used: Firefox Device(s) Used: Laptop - Windows 7 Internet Connection Type: Wireless Antivirus Installed: Norton [/quote] Exactly the same issue as above, similar device. *edit* When I use incognito mode on Chrome there is no problem.
unidra wrote on 2020-07-01 11:40:07:
Browser(s) Used: Firefox
Device(s) Used: Laptop - Windows 7
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Antivirus Installed: Norton

Exactly the same issue as above, similar device.

*edit*
When I use incognito mode on Chrome there is no problem.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
I'm also having issues changing coli members.
Browser: Firefox 68.10.0esr 64-bit
Device: Desktop with Win 10
Internet: Wired
Antivirus: Symantec.
No error messages appear, it just won't update my coli team if I move to any other menu than the team selection one. Can save new team, does nothing.

Edit: tried changing my coli team on my android phone, was successful and desktop registered new team. Also tried using Chrome on desktop, no issues there.
I'm also having issues changing coli members.
Browser: Firefox 68.10.0esr 64-bit
Device: Desktop with Win 10
Internet: Wired
Antivirus: Symantec.
No error messages appear, it just won't update my coli team if I move to any other menu than the team selection one. Can save new team, does nothing.

Edit: tried changing my coli team on my android phone, was successful and desktop registered new team. Also tried using Chrome on desktop, no issues there.
3GDu8cA.png
Having the same issue with swapping Coli teams and Norton as listed above.
Having the same issue with swapping Coli teams and Norton as listed above.
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Device(s) Used: Desktop with Windows 7

Getting the same Coliseum bug for a while now. It keeps booting additional dragons out of the team and resetting to the old team. Cannot enter Coliseum with a different or reworked team. Everything else works fine in actual battles though.

Getting the same Coliseum bug for a while now. It keeps booting additional dragons out of the team and resetting to the old team. Cannot enter Coliseum with a different or reworked team. Everything else works fine in actual battles though.
Browser: Google chrome
Device: Desktop
Internet: Ethernet

Bug: When a dragon with anticipate has the silence debuff, they can't use anticipate even though it is an energy stone.
Browser: Google chrome
Internet: Ethernet

Bug: When a dragon with anticipate has the silence debuff, they can't use anticipate even though it is an energy stone.

Still getting the issue of swapping dragons in party group. Tried again today and the same error popped up that MercySewerPyro posted the Norton error pic (on July 02, 2020 18:04:43).

Still getting the issue of swapping dragons in party group. Tried again today and the same error popped up that MercySewerPyro posted the Norton error pic (on July 02, 2020 18:04:43).
Browser(s) Used Firefox Device(s) Used Desktop Device Operating System Windows Pro or 7? Internet Connection Type Home and Wired Antivirus Installed Norton 360 Describe the bug in detail: I can't change the members of my party and will get a fake Norton popup saying there's an error. I turned my computer on and off, cleared cache and cookies, and ran a quick virus scan. But the problem is still there. Wouldn't annoy me so much but the Festival just started and arg XD Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ggOzqTvMDJY/Xx4DcfzkcTI/AAAAAAAAW-k/duDitPtZgHgh8fpkHr82zn0DWLErq29VwCLcBGAsYHQ/s420/sameerrorasbefore.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows Pro or 7?

Internet Connection Type
Home and Wired

Antivirus Installed
Norton 360

Describe the bug in detail:
I can't change the members of my party and will get a fake Norton popup saying there's an error. I turned my computer on and off, cleared cache and cookies, and ran a quick virus scan. But the problem is still there.

Wouldn't annoy me so much but the Festival just started and arg XD

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
sameerrorasbefore.png
b1FnW9e.jpg
Browser: Firefox 80.0b2 64-bit Device: Desktop OS: Windows 10 Internet setup: Wireless Antivirus: Windows Defender Image of issue: [img]https://i.imgur.com/qMUSLZK.png[/img] Though my cursor is on Abaddon, he's impossible to put into the party. The cursor isn't matching up to what you're actually trying to click. Only coli is having this issue, Fairgrounds is fine. Going to fullscreen seems to fix the issue, but going to fullscreen is a chore, considering you have to click around until you actually hit it.
Browser: Firefox 80.0b2 64-bit
Internet setup: Wireless
Antivirus: Windows Defender

Image of issue: qMUSLZK.png

Though my cursor is on Abaddon, he's impossible to put into the party. The cursor isn't matching up to what you're actually trying to click. Only coli is having this issue, Fairgrounds is fine. Going to fullscreen seems to fix the issue, but going to fullscreen is a chore, considering you have to click around until you actually hit it.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
When enemy is in pack of 2 and 2+ in Boreal Wood, they go out of the frame. Same goes to dragon, well at least with top one [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721297350038913079/739165904621010994/unknown.png[/img]
When enemy is in pack of 2 and 2+ in Boreal Wood, they go out of the frame. Same goes to dragon, well at least with top one
unknown.png
Browser: Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Devices: Desktop PC
Internet Connection: DSL Xfinity
Antivirus Installed: AVG
Bug:
I go in to select a team, and it allows me to select my team, but when I select the back button, it takes me to the main menu of the coli, but button to choose my arena is not allowing me to select it. So I can't do any battles, I even created a new team to test if it was an issue with my teams that I already have set up, and it does the same thing to my new team.
Browser: Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Devices: Desktop PC
Internet Connection: DSL Xfinity
Antivirus Installed: AVG
Bug:
I go in to select a team, and it allows me to select my team, but when I select the back button, it takes me to the main menu of the coli, but button to choose my arena is not allowing me to select it. So I can't do any battles, I even created a new team to test if it was an issue with my teams that I already have set up, and it does the same thing to my new team.
HQevuOP.pnggmJlsuF.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104