Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[quote name="Hellbeast" date=2016-01-25 21:07:58] She is the 12th element Chaos [/quote]
Hellbeast wrote on 2016-01-25:
She is the 12th element
Chaos

Det Ellueccid,
Vikir rhynne ryu saar?
Erit retetne baj Naud'm Fuji

Elismist, with an S.
Please do not ping the wrong user!
Guys, look what I found! Someone managed to use the picture URL of the avatar to find the dragon ID, so if you put it through scrying Workshop and use the colors/genes/breed in Search, you find her! The user AND dragon are both named Naomi! and...

10xdmvs.png

SHE'S EXALTED! WHAT'S GOING ON?
Guys, look what I found! Someone managed to use the picture URL of the avatar to find the dragon ID, so if you put it through scrying Workshop and use the colors/genes/breed in Search, you find her! The user AND dragon are both named Naomi! and...

10xdmvs.png

SHE'S EXALTED! WHAT'S GOING ON?
w2GVor2.jpg
N????????????a????????????????o??????????m???????i????????????
N????????????a????????????????o??????????m???????i????????????
petscop kid very smart
You know what they say...

When in doubt, blame the Arcanist...
You know what they say...

When in doubt, blame the Arcanist...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
i wrote her back
i wrote her back
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
[quote]so who is gonna write about how [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25343]Coal (Naomi’s exalted mate)[/url] watched as his mate transcended into godhood and took on all the exalted dragons who passed onto the next life (be it death or into serving their gods), only to eventually be exalted himself so he could join her for eternity[/quote]
Quote:
so who is gonna write about how Coal (Naomi’s exalted mate) watched as his mate transcended into godhood and took on all the exalted dragons who passed onto the next life (be it death or into serving their gods), only to eventually be exalted himself so he could join her for eternity
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
This is prooooobably a sitewide bug
15148839 And counting for Naomi's dragons
This is prooooobably a sitewide bug
15148839 And counting for Naomi's dragons
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
You can't even see her on the exalted...pillar...thing or whatever it is when you click on her exalted picture thing. This is interesting. I doubt it'll get explained what happened, but im super interested lol.
You can't even see her on the exalted...pillar...thing or whatever it is when you click on her exalted picture thing. This is interesting. I doubt it'll get explained what happened, but im super interested lol.
tumblr_inline_nebejtyaZR1qmu9vp.png
Also, when you search her, she shows up with the active dragons, but it says she is exalted.

I would LOVE if it was an official lore thing. Probably not, but there are so many cool possibilities with it!
Also, when you search her, she shows up with the active dragons, but it says she is exalted.

I would LOVE if it was an official lore thing. Probably not, but there are so many cool possibilities with it!
Naomi is trying to break out of her exaltation by infiltrating the messages
Naomi is trying to break out of her exaltation by infiltrating the messages
tundra_sprite_tes_by_lilravenra_d7htagt_by_cat_women2-d9jqcj4.gif9pnPn6w.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20