Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
i looked her up, she is non existent. she is from shadow flint with 15148610 Dragons 15148610 Dragons!!!!!!

and she has no profile page!

@Zangoose
i looked her up, she is non existent. she is from shadow flint with 15148610 Dragons 15148610 Dragons!!!!!!

and she has no profile page!

@Zangoose
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
It's not just new things either, its ALL messages that are supposed to come from the NPC dragons. Auction bought, auction expired, items bought. Also [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/0dcb554bbea30968f1aaeed905464ad1/tumblr_o1jmh89ntn1uaei8do1_400.png[/img] ????
It's not just new things either, its ALL messages that are supposed to come from the NPC dragons. Auction bought, auction expired, items bought.
Also
tumblr_o1jmh89ntn1uaei8do1_400.png
????
WHO IS SHE
WHO IS SHE
STW9f2s.png
Same here, all AH messages are from Naomi <_>
Same here, all AH messages are from Naomi <_>
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
[quote name="InkdemonCuddles" date=2016-01-25 20:53:40] [i][b]WHO IS SHE[/b][/i] [/quote]
InkdemonCuddles wrote on 2016-01-25:
WHO IS SHE
PJb908Z.png
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/6a3029b92994dc87ed8b96feeb0756b5/tumblr_o1jmqhZFDW1v0ftbwo1_250.png[/img] ??? I have a hypothesis that naomi somehow "has" EVERY dragon on the auction house.
tumblr_o1jmqhZFDW1v0ftbwo1_250.png

???

I have a hypothesis that naomi somehow "has" EVERY dragon on the auction house.
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
Just had this occurrence as well after selling a bunch of Ermine in the AH for Gems.

who is she
Just had this occurrence as well after selling a bunch of Ermine in the AH for Gems.

who is she
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
Whaaaaaaaaaat?? *blinks owlishly*

I didnt even notice it until this thread. Both my auction expired and auction purchase notices are from Naomi. Clicking on her name sends me to a 404 page with the exalt stand and the green dragon looking at a map.
Whaaaaaaaaaat?? *blinks owlishly*

I didnt even notice it until this thread. Both my auction expired and auction purchase notices are from Naomi. Clicking on her name sends me to a 404 page with the exalt stand and the green dragon looking at a map.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
THERE IS A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX
THERE IS A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX

I think this is affecting everyone.
I went and checked my messages, and all the courier names have been replaced by naomi.
I think this is affecting everyone.
I went and checked my messages, and all the courier names have been replaced by naomi.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20