Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
???? Is this like, the FR Herobrine?
???? Is this like, the FR Herobrine?
7b2b63aa96.png
Everyone is seeing it on messages which should have been sent by couriers. The user ID is 0, the Clan has over 15 Million dragons, and the Fae itself is a five-digit dragon but if you put it into the url:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25342

an error? the dragon DOES exist, you can plug in the number to the Scrying Workshop and the Fae looks right. What is going on? I don't even have any theories. This is either a test or some super deep and super weird glitch.
Everyone is seeing it on messages which should have been sent by couriers. The user ID is 0, the Clan has over 15 Million dragons, and the Fae itself is a five-digit dragon but if you put it into the url:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25342

an error? the dragon DOES exist, you can plug in the number to the Scrying Workshop and the Fae looks right. What is going on? I don't even have any theories. This is either a test or some super deep and super weird glitch.
w2GVor2.jpg
I'm getting her as well!
I'm getting her as well!
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
Yep, she's with me, too!
Yep, she's with me, too!
Got her as well!
Got her as well!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
I got her too.

And her dragon count continues to climb, so that assumption that she has the exalted dragons makes sense.

Last check: 15,148,719 dragons
I got her too.

And her dragon count continues to climb, so that assumption that she has the exalted dragons makes sense.

Last check: 15,148,719 dragons
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
Yeah, Naomi is in my inbox, too. I like the theory that she has all the exalted dragons, personally.
Yeah, Naomi is in my inbox, too. I like the theory that she has all the exalted dragons, personally.
cvhDu9P.gif
[quote name="KitKatPurrpurr" date=2016-01-25 21:01:05] I got her too. And her dragon count continues to climb, so that assumption that she has the exalted dragons makes sense. Last check: 15,148,688 dragons [/quote] So they're exalted? Hm.. that's interesting. It only makes me more confused about what could be going on with this Naomi...
KitKatPurrpurr wrote on 2016-01-25:
I got her too.

Last check: 15,148,688 dragons

So they're exalted? Hm.. that's interesting. It only makes me more confused about what could be going on with this Naomi...
w2GVor2.jpg
Naomi has visited me too, how confusing.
Naomi has visited me too, how confusing.
Can't sleep. Pendulums will get me.
Happened for me,as well. This makes me really confused.
Happened for me,as well. This makes me really confused.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20