Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@JetBlackSteel

Ah, you're right, my apologies, I'll refrain from posting anymore in the thread, I was honestly just hoping whatever admin or mod had to deal with the issue would enjoy it, oops..

My sincerest apologies to Athame and the moderators and admins, I meant no harm. I
ll try to be better next time such a situation arrives.
@JetBlackSteel

Ah, you're right, my apologies, I'll refrain from posting anymore in the thread, I was honestly just hoping whatever admin or mod had to deal with the issue would enjoy it, oops..

My sincerest apologies to Athame and the moderators and admins, I meant no harm. I
ll try to be better next time such a situation arrives.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@Lemonsinasoup
I'm very sure they'll enjoy your message (idk if they can even receive it) Things like this dont happen every day! BEES

I was just worried about people hopping on the bandwagon. The admins had to individually delete all the boards made on the front page and they weren't too happy about that. Especially since ANYTHING could have made it to the front, thankfully nothing triggering or photosensitive got up there. My personal favorite was BELIEVE IT with Naruto lol
@Lemonsinasoup
I'm very sure they'll enjoy your message (idk if they can even receive it) Things like this dont happen every day! BEES

I was just worried about people hopping on the bandwagon. The admins had to individually delete all the boards made on the front page and they weren't too happy about that. Especially since ANYTHING could have made it to the front, thankfully nothing triggering or photosensitive got up there. My personal favorite was BELIEVE IT with Naruto lol
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@jaye
@jaye
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
This issue is now fixed. Thank you for your reports!
This issue is now fixed. Thank you for your reports!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20