Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Got them as well and I tried to CR them and, well...their dragons have much better things to do it seems. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a332acb2c9fdf592be37b11817b456e1/tumblr_inline_o1jnevxvkm1tj0kz3_540.png[/img]
Got them as well and I tried to CR them and, well...their dragons have much better things to do it seems.

tumblr_inline_o1jnevxvkm1tj0kz3_540.png
120px-245Suicune_Ranger3.png
Just a kiddo trying to have a good time here in dragon paradise.

Lore | Wishlist
(I'll add links when these things are done!)
120px-244Entei_Ranger3.png
Also seeing this Naomi... I'm guessing it's how the developers programmed the website to manage Auction House/exalted dragons? Through a false user/dragon? But also used it as a way to message players as NPC dragons, except usually the name and profile pic are disguised appropriately? Just guessing, ha ha. How strange...
Also seeing this Naomi... I'm guessing it's how the developers programmed the website to manage Auction House/exalted dragons? Through a false user/dragon? But also used it as a way to message players as NPC dragons, except usually the name and profile pic are disguised appropriately? Just guessing, ha ha. How strange...
nE2iWmO.png
She is the 12th element
Chaos
She is the 12th element
Chaos
poK20e8.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngToo0zRW.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png7lsNeKW.png
who is she.....
who is she.....
They/Them pronouns
This is such a funny bug. I'm also experiencing this. It only started recently. I definitely saw Spitfire delivering my mail at 19:00 but now they're all retroactively from Naomi. I think she's a wizard.
This is such a funny bug. I'm also experiencing this. It only started recently. I definitely saw Spitfire delivering my mail at 19:00 but now they're all retroactively from Naomi. I think she's a wizard.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
What an interesting glitch. I got her too

Can't wait to figure out how this happened
What an interesting glitch. I got her too

Can't wait to figure out how this happened
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
who is she
who is she
PreE5U3.png
Huh I thought this was just happening to me, luckily it's happened to everyone. Maybe she's a Shade Dragon.. TRAITOR!
Huh I thought this was just happening to me, luckily it's happened to everyone. Maybe she's a Shade Dragon.. TRAITOR!
got messages from Naomi as well :/
got messages from Naomi as well :/
It would be amazing if this was some kind of lore event...

(I have it too.... and her number of dragons seems to be growing steadily.)
It would be amazing if this was some kind of lore event...

(I have it too.... and her number of dragons seems to be growing steadily.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20