Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | New Battle Stone Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't think Plumed Anticipate reduced the damage. When I get the time I'll see if I can run some trials
I don't think Plumed Anticipate reduced the damage. When I get the time I'll see if I can run some trials
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Also chiming in with Empathetic Regen doing absolutely zilch except taking away breath.

(Kind of a bummer too since the dragon I have it on is just for healing and if she can't do that she's pretty useless. :T If only it wasn't expensive to replace, I'd just put a regular one back on.)
Also chiming in with Empathetic Regen doing absolutely zilch except taking away breath.

(Kind of a bummer too since the dragon I have it on is just for healing and if she can't do that she's pretty useless. :T If only it wasn't expensive to replace, I'd just put a regular one back on.)
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Same problem, both Siverglow and Prismatic Meditate, nerf my discipline stones to zero.
Same problem, both Siverglow and Prismatic Meditate, nerf my discipline stones to zero.
Thank you for the reports everyone!

The engineers have been made aware of the issue. We will make sure that the stones are corrected. When the change goes into effect, it will be noted in the status box on the front page.

In the meantime, if you can wait, please don't overwrite your pretty new battlestones! We'll get them working!
Thank you for the reports everyone!

The engineers have been made aware of the issue. We will make sure that the stones are corrected. When the change goes into effect, it will be noted in the status box on the front page.

In the meantime, if you can wait, please don't overwrite your pretty new battlestones! We'll get them working!
Thanks for being on top of it! I'm relieved they're working on it, because I just gotta say, those lil' rainbow stars give me a happy every time. Heh. And you can tell the coding-people I said that. XD Good show on the pretties!
Thanks for being on top of it! I'm relieved they're working on it, because I just gotta say, those lil' rainbow stars give me a happy every time. Heh. And you can tell the coding-people I said that. XD Good show on the pretties!
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
Oh, so the new battle stones will definitely be corrected to behave like the other standard battle stones??

I really hope so!! I just put prismatic meditate on a favorite dragon. I was feeling really disappointed that it wasn't as good as regular meditate after so much agony trying to just get prismatic meditate.

But hey, if they will eventually be corrected to function the same as the other battle stones, then that's alright. c:
Oh, so the new battle stones will definitely be corrected to behave like the other standard battle stones??

I really hope so!! I just put prismatic meditate on a favorite dragon. I was feeling really disappointed that it wasn't as good as regular meditate after so much agony trying to just get prismatic meditate.

But hey, if they will eventually be corrected to function the same as the other battle stones, then that's alright. c:
I was really excited to produce Empathetic Regeneration, and am now joining this thread to say that it's not working: as @haveabetterday reported, the round it's a applied it will produce little hearts around the dragon in question, but no healing is done and the buff isn't applied (so healing continues to fail).

This is extremely disappointing and I hope it is fixed soon!

EDIT: just saw Undel's post. I'm glad to hear it!
I was really excited to produce Empathetic Regeneration, and am now joining this thread to say that it's not working: as @haveabetterday reported, the round it's a applied it will produce little hearts around the dragon in question, but no healing is done and the buff isn't applied (so healing continues to fail).

This is extremely disappointing and I hope it is fixed soon!

EDIT: just saw Undel's post. I'm glad to hear it!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Pretty good news. Like to hear that. The optics are so awsome, the whole brewing is such a great idea for a neverending storyline...

Just keep the show rolling on, we believe in You.
Pretty good news. Like to hear that. The optics are so awsome, the whole brewing is such a great idea for a neverending storyline...

Just keep the show rolling on, we believe in You.
One big Dragon at home, the rest is in the nest.
Just bumping this up into visibility as we've had a few more posts of people reporting them not working.
Just bumping this up into visibility as we've had a few more posts of people reporting them not working.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
[quote name="haveabetterday" date=2015-06-10 15:29:33] EDIT: I've also noticed that the Empathetic Regeneration stone doesn't work at all. I've used it a few times, and no buff shows on the dragon it's used on and no healing is done. (And, yes, before someone comes in, I did wait several turns each time I used to to see if anything happened and it didn't.)[/quote] Here is the problem I came into the bug report forums for. :) Empathetic Regeneration doesn't work! I tried several times as well and double checked their health bars, nothing happens.
haveabetterday wrote on 2015-06-10:
EDIT: I've also noticed that the Empathetic Regeneration stone doesn't work at all. I've used it a few times, and no buff shows on the dragon it's used on and no healing is done. (And, yes, before someone comes in, I did wait several turns each time I used to to see if anything happened and it didn't.)

Here is the problem I came into the bug report forums for. :) Empathetic Regeneration doesn't work! I tried several times as well and double checked their health bars, nothing happens.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7