Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | New Battle Stone Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Almost missed this thread! So giving it a nudge up. I've been making some of these new battle stones and will excitedly toss them on a couple of my favourite dragons when they're fixed, so that I can see the animations.

In the meantime, irradiated scratch makes me happy.
Almost missed this thread! So giving it a nudge up. I've been making some of these new battle stones and will excitedly toss them on a couple of my favourite dragons when they're fixed, so that I can see the animations.

In the meantime, irradiated scratch makes me happy.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
Stalking this thread for the time being, as I reallyreallyreally want to put Prismatic meditate on my mage dragons.
Stalking this thread for the time being, as I reallyreallyreally want to put Prismatic meditate on my mage dragons.
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
I'm having a somewhat different problem with Empathetic Regeneration than what has been reported here. As others have found, i don't get the heal-over-time during the battle, but I AM getting some healing effect after the battle ends; I can see the increase in health at the beginning of the next battle. Just thought I'd report this, in case it's something that also needs to be adjusted.
I'm having a somewhat different problem with Empathetic Regeneration than what has been reported here. As others have found, i don't get the heal-over-time during the battle, but I AM getting some healing effect after the battle ends; I can see the increase in health at the beginning of the next battle. Just thought I'd report this, in case it's something that also needs to be adjusted.
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons

There are stones that heal after the battle: Haste, Rally, Concentration, Reflect, Bolster, Ward (see the Battle Stones Guide and Coliseum damage/healing mechanics).
@HereBeDragons

There are stones that heal after the battle: Haste, Rally, Concentration, Reflect, Bolster, Ward (see the Battle Stones Guide and Coliseum damage/healing mechanics).
Yeah Prismatic Meditate doesn't work with Discipline for me either. I noticed that the penalty on physical attacks isn't added either using Prismatic Meditate. I imagine it doesn't work for silver meditate either, but I can't confirm.

I've heard some people have different outcomes with Empathetic Regeneration, but mine has no effect at all, either immediate or over time. The symbol doesn't even show up above the health bar.
Yeah Prismatic Meditate doesn't work with Discipline for me either. I noticed that the penalty on physical attacks isn't added either using Prismatic Meditate. I imagine it doesn't work for silver meditate either, but I can't confirm.

I've heard some people have different outcomes with Empathetic Regeneration, but mine has no effect at all, either immediate or over time. The symbol doesn't even show up above the health bar.
My Emphatic Regeneration doesn't work at all either. Is there any word on how they can be replace while this bug is going on?

I just started with the May registration and finally got a nice team to get towards the Mire. My whole team is shot with a healer that doesn't work and wastes breath. A hyperbole for sure, but you all probably understand.
My Emphatic Regeneration doesn't work at all either. Is there any word on how they can be replace while this bug is going on?

I just started with the May registration and finally got a nice team to get towards the Mire. My whole team is shot with a healer that doesn't work and wastes breath. A hyperbole for sure, but you all probably understand.
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
My Discipline stopped granting extra breath completely when I equipped Prismatic Meditate to my male coatl. I'm adding to the pile. :D
My Discipline stopped granting extra breath completely when I equipped Prismatic Meditate to my male coatl. I'm adding to the pile. :D
Please don't include me in pingstorms!
Adding my report to this list. I just put Silverglow on a dragon that had normal Meditate. The Discipline bonus has stopped completely. Also Empathetic Regeneration? Absolutely does not work. Pretty green hearts (and by the way, they look great!), but no healing. Breath loss but no reg or healing.
Adding my report to this list. I just put Silverglow on a dragon that had normal Meditate. The Discipline bonus has stopped completely. Also Empathetic Regeneration? Absolutely does not work. Pretty green hearts (and by the way, they look great!), but no healing. Breath loss but no reg or healing.
Glad I found this thread. I am also having the problem with Silverglow Meditate yielding minimum breath despite two Discipline stones.
Glad I found this thread. I am also having the problem with Silverglow Meditate yielding minimum breath despite two Discipline stones.
Echoing that I'm glad I found this before starting my own thread. X3
'Nother one for Prismatic Meditate.
Echoing that I'm glad I found this before starting my own thread. X3
'Nother one for Prismatic Meditate.
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7