Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | New Battle Stone Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
this is genuinely an issue. silverglow meditate...it has no chance of boosting from discipline. this has crippled my lv 25 mage immensely. i didn't burn up two silver ores and two hours of time to get a downgraded version of meditate.

i'm more than a little upset.
this is genuinely an issue. silverglow meditate...it has no chance of boosting from discipline. this has crippled my lv 25 mage immensely. i didn't burn up two silver ores and two hours of time to get a downgraded version of meditate.

i'm more than a little upset.
rLM2h8D.png
this has been mentioned multiple times before, but my two discipline stones are pretty much worthless now that i have silverglow meditate. I await for this issue to be resolved.
this has been mentioned multiple times before, but my two discipline stones are pretty much worthless now that i have silverglow meditate. I await for this issue to be resolved.
-3 hours FR time
I took the time to make a regen stone with the pretty green hearts and all... the hearts show up but I have never seen any effect. not register on dragon or on dragon health
I took the time to make a regen stone with the pretty green hearts and all... the hearts show up but I have never seen any effect. not register on dragon or on dragon health
Confirming that Empathetic Regeneration does not work. You get the Heart animation, but that's it. No healing effect at all.

Gotta say it's making levelling fodder in the workshop somewhat more difficult than it was. I'd rather not have to replace my newly crafted stone, but I may have to if this bug is going to linger around for a while.
Confirming that Empathetic Regeneration does not work. You get the Heart animation, but that's it. No healing effect at all.

Gotta say it's making levelling fodder in the workshop somewhat more difficult than it was. I'd rather not have to replace my newly crafted stone, but I may have to if this bug is going to linger around for a while.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I really hope this is fixed soon. I worked hard in order to make the Prismatic Meditate stone, I REALLY don't want to have to get rid of it just because it doesn't mix with the Discipline stones.

My Mage just got the prettiest nerf there is and It makes me a sad, sad bee.
I really hope this is fixed soon. I worked hard in order to make the Prismatic Meditate stone, I REALLY don't want to have to get rid of it just because it doesn't mix with the Discipline stones.

My Mage just got the prettiest nerf there is and It makes me a sad, sad bee.
lohf4Mo.pnghY3z8S7.png
Having same problems, was looking forward to play the colli with my new stones and all, but nothing works... Just like everyone else has stated. No 50% more breath from the discipline stones, and no 75% less dmg to my dragon, no healing... ughh... :c
Having same problems, was looking forward to play the colli with my new stones and all, but nothing works... Just like everyone else has stated. No 50% more breath from the discipline stones, and no 75% less dmg to my dragon, no healing... ughh... :c
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
Yes, the same problems with Prismatic Meditate. I really don't want to have to replace the stone because I bought a couple of the goos to make it. Yes, my own choice, I know. But still.
Yes, the same problems with Prismatic Meditate. I really don't want to have to replace the stone because I bought a couple of the goos to make it. Yes, my own choice, I know. But still.
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
Just putting in, once more, that Empathetic Regeneration is still not working. I use Google Chrome on Windows 8.1.

I had been planning on getting the Silverglow Meditate, and I still might I guess, but now I'll wait and see if things get fixed first, because a healer/mage without BOTH of those would just sort of...be self-inflicted torture and I'm not a masochist.

Glad to hear this is being put up to the admins and I hope things get worked out soon.
Just putting in, once more, that Empathetic Regeneration is still not working. I use Google Chrome on Windows 8.1.

I had been planning on getting the Silverglow Meditate, and I still might I guess, but now I'll wait and see if things get fixed first, because a healer/mage without BOTH of those would just sort of...be self-inflicted torture and I'm not a masochist.

Glad to hear this is being put up to the admins and I hope things get worked out soon.
Added Silverglow Meditate to my Mage who has two Disciplines equipped. After numerous fights, he did not even once generate any additional breath above the standard amount.

Love the colors, but sad to see the stone is broken.
Added Silverglow Meditate to my Mage who has two Disciplines equipped. After numerous fights, he did not even once generate any additional breath above the standard amount.

Love the colors, but sad to see the stone is broken.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
A second mention here for Plumed Anticipate. My coatl gets no Breath at all when hit, even when I'm 100% certain he should be in the Anticipate state! There is also no effect icon (the tiny little wing by his name) appearing.

I'm not entirely sure, but it's possible he's getting the damage reduction though (hard to say because he's quite tanky), and using Plumed Anticipate on a turn does generate that tiny bit of Breath it's supposed to on use.
A second mention here for Plumed Anticipate. My coatl gets no Breath at all when hit, even when I'm 100% certain he should be in the Anticipate state! There is also no effect icon (the tiny little wing by his name) appearing.

I'm not entirely sure, but it's possible he's getting the damage reduction though (hard to say because he's quite tanky), and using Plumed Anticipate on a turn does generate that tiny bit of Breath it's supposed to on use.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7