Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | New Battle Stone Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chiming in just to second (third? eight'd?) that Silverglow Meditate does not respond to Discipline's chance at boosted breath generation, after close to an hour of battling.
Chiming in just to second (third? eight'd?) that Silverglow Meditate does not respond to Discipline's chance at boosted breath generation, after close to an hour of battling.
Also, in addition to not responding to Discipline, Prismatic Meditate doesn't seem to apply the Meditate Exhaustion debuff (or at least, no icon for it shows up). That's less important, though.
Also, in addition to not responding to Discipline, Prismatic Meditate doesn't seem to apply the Meditate Exhaustion debuff (or at least, no icon for it shows up). That's less important, though.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2015-06-11 20:38:59] Adding to this. I just went a dozen rounds in the Golem Workshop and can confidently say that Silverglow Meditate does not get the boost from Discipline at all. I realize it's normally a 50% chance, but this was a 100% no-show for the breath doubling effect. [/quote]
Madarakita wrote on 2015-06-11:
Adding to this.

I just went a dozen rounds in the Golem Workshop and can confidently say that Silverglow Meditate does not get the boost from Discipline at all. I realize it's normally a 50% chance, but this was a 100% no-show for the breath doubling effect.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I'll make sure the developers are aware of this. Thank you for your reports!
I'll make sure the developers are aware of this. Thank you for your reports!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Adding to this and echoing the above. Prismic Meditation never proc'd, and Empathic Regen flat out didn't work.
Adding to this and echoing the above. Prismic Meditation never proc'd, and Empathic Regen flat out didn't work.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
Dittoing the Empathetic Regeneration not working. Also, though it's less important, I noted that Empathetic Regeneration lists a Required Level of 1 rather than 5 like on normal Regeneration, and its sell value is listed as 100t less. I'm wondering if either of those are intended.
Dittoing the Empathetic Regeneration not working. Also, though it's less important, I noted that Empathetic Regeneration lists a Required Level of 1 rather than 5 like on normal Regeneration, and its sell value is listed as 100t less. I'm wondering if either of those are intended.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
[quote name="Nequam" date=2015-06-11 21:25:40] Also, in addition to not responding to Discipline, Prismatic Meditate doesn't seem to apply the Meditate Exhaustion debuff (or at least, no icon for it shows up). That's less important, though. [/quote] I can say the same about Silverglow Meditate, I don't see any physical damage debuff showing up when using it, so theoretically it could be considered a serious exploit. If the debuff really isn't applied it would be very easy to use it in conjunction with eliminate, which would make the dragons seriously OP.
Nequam wrote on 2015-06-11:

I can say the same about Silverglow Meditate, I don't see any physical damage debuff showing up when using it, so theoretically it could be considered a serious exploit. If the debuff really isn't applied it would be very easy to use it in conjunction with eliminate, which would make the dragons seriously OP.
RU_SMALL.gif
Seconding that the empathetic regeneration doesn't apply the heal-over-time.
Seconding that the empathetic regeneration doesn't apply the heal-over-time.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
Plumed Anticipate does not grant the anticipate buff nor does it generate breath upon being hit.
Plumed Anticipate does not grant the anticipate buff nor does it generate breath upon being hit.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
yeah Silverglow meditate is definitely not working with Discipline. At all. :T
The phys debuff also doesnt work for it either, just like other people have been saying
yeah Silverglow meditate is definitely not working with Discipline. At all. :T
The phys debuff also doesnt work for it either, just like other people have been saying
1 2 3 4 5 6 7