Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161
Afaik I have had all chess pieces the my hoard for more than 24 hours now. Still didn't unlock.
Afaik I have had all chess pieces the my hoard for more than 24 hours now. Still didn't unlock.
I've all the dolls, but no achievement yet. -hums- I'll just hold on to those, then...
I've all the dolls, but no achievement yet. -hums- I'll just hold on to those, then...
I got both the Level 10 one dragon and Level 10 three dragons achievements but my achievement score has not been updated.
I got both the Level 10 one dragon and Level 10 three dragons achievements but my achievement score has not been updated.
All the Runes~
From [Name redacted] » Dec 21, 2013, 04:41:16
Got all the runes the other day when achievements came back up and have had them since, its been so far past 12 hours.
I also got 1000 enemies defeated yesterday and my notification thingy popped up but my score didn't increase (but it does say 30% now rather than 29%) but it still displays 470 points.
Basically runes achievement has not gone through and the score has not increased (yet the percentage has)
All the Runes~
From [Name redacted] » Dec 21, 2013, 04:41:16
Got all the runes the other day when achievements came back up and have had them since, its been so far past 12 hours.
I also got 1000 enemies defeated yesterday and my notification thingy popped up but my score didn't increase (but it does say 30% now rather than 29%) but it still displays 470 points.
Basically runes achievement has not gone through and the score has not increased (yet the percentage has)
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
I should have a Bellyflop achievement since I've still got the hatchling in my lair (he just won't sell), but it hasn't gone *ding* yet.
I should have a Bellyflop achievement since I've still got the hatchling in my lair (he just won't sell), but it hasn't gone *ding* yet.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
I've had the eleven runes for 24 hours, no achievement yet. Will update if it does pop up.
I've had the eleven runes for 24 hours, no achievement yet. Will update if it does pop up.
taOZQ9c.png
I've noticed that whenever I get the Battle Achievements, my score does not update itself.

I can't say this for sure, but I noticed that when I got an achievement in a different category, that then caused my score to update.

I'll be testing that again as soon as I get another non-Battle achievement.
I've noticed that whenever I get the Battle Achievements, my score does not update itself.

I can't say this for sure, but I noticed that when I got an achievement in a different category, that then caused my score to update.

I'll be testing that again as soon as I get another non-Battle achievement.
64514_s.gif
Still no Runestone achievement. Got the chess one but that's only because I had all the pieces before it was re-enabled.
Still no Runestone achievement. Got the chess one but that's only because I had all the pieces before it was re-enabled.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I've had all four starters in my lair for the past two days, but have also not yet gotten the Embracing Diversity achievement.

Edit: I got it today!
I've had all four starters in my lair for the past two days, but have also not yet gotten the Embracing Diversity achievement.

Edit: I got it today!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png Novel
On FR Time
It/Its
FR Tumblr
Also haven't got the achievement for the rune stones yet (It's been 21 hours, which is not quite 24, but it seems a little odd that it didn't, say, go through at rollover.)
Also haven't got the achievement for the rune stones yet (It's been 21 hours, which is not quite 24, but it seems a little odd that it didn't, say, go through at rollover.)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161