Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161
This morning (12/22) I completed the Runestone set and the Chess set...
--no unlocking
--no points

I'm sure it will get fixed, just letting ya know.
This morning (12/22) I completed the Runestone set and the Chess set...
--no unlocking
--no points

I'm sure it will get fixed, just letting ya know.
I just completed the 11 Runes challenge and yet, the achievement hasn't unlocked. So far, that is the only achievement I've had an issue with. I want to do the dolls challenge next. I am curious however if the achievement is working, though.
I just completed the 11 Runes challenge and yet, the achievement hasn't unlocked. So far, that is the only achievement I've had an issue with. I want to do the dolls challenge next. I am curious however if the achievement is working, though.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Same problem with Runestone Achievement. I have all 11, but no count.
Same problem with Runestone Achievement. I have all 11, but no count.
Hello. I've unlocked the 10 lvl 10 dragons achievement yesterday after some coli battling, but my points haven't updated at all. The achievement has been unlocked, though!
Hello. I've unlocked the 10 lvl 10 dragons achievement yesterday after some coli battling, but my points haven't updated at all. The achievement has been unlocked, though!
I am having the same problem as @Kraiva, I unlocked the having 1 level 10 dragon today, saw the notice for the achievement, but my points have not updated.
I am having the same problem as @Kraiva, I unlocked the having 1 level 10 dragon today, saw the notice for the achievement, but my points have not updated.
30nhk3n.pngzvrigi.jpg30nhk3n.png
I've had the complete sets of dolls and runes for over 24 hours now, and haven't gotten the achievements.
I've had the complete sets of dolls and runes for over 24 hours now, and haven't gotten the achievements.
Like others, I have the runestones, but don't seem to have the achievement yet.
Like others, I have the runestones, but don't seem to have the achievement yet.
Chiming in with another report of "have all runestones, no achievement", though I didn't get them until after the last rollover, so not quite 24+ hours without the achievement showing up yet. (I got them between 4am - 7am my time, and rollover starts at 3am my time, so... between 1:00 and 4:00 site time? If my math's right on the time difference.)
Chiming in with another report of "have all runestones, no achievement", though I didn't get them until after the last rollover, so not quite 24+ hours without the achievement showing up yet. (I got them between 4am - 7am my time, and rollover starts at 3am my time, so... between 1:00 and 4:00 site time? If my math's right on the time difference.)
lets_make_some_science_by_lynntv-d6qzmxd.gif021_zpswugdkw7b.png
I got whole chess set and dolls for over 24 hours and I still didn't got achievement.
I also have problem with chain of fools achievement. I've been making 3 combos ingame, also filled and used bar 3 times and still didn't got it.
I got whole chess set and dolls for over 24 hours and I still didn't got achievement.
I also have problem with chain of fools achievement. I've been making 3 combos ingame, also filled and used bar 3 times and still didn't got it.
I'm having an issue with the chess achivement, I've all the pieces and still nothing.
I'm having an issue with the chess achivement, I've all the pieces and still nothing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161