Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161
Also having an issue with the chess set achievement. I picked up the last remaining piece from the AH yesterday, which was a white king, but it didn't unlock. Figuring it might have needed to be a piece I gathered, I tried that, and was able to get more than 8 black pawns, which I had before, but had sold, so that I wouldn't have any when I gathered. Still no luck on unlocking the achievement; though I do still have the entire set.
Also having an issue with the chess set achievement. I picked up the last remaining piece from the AH yesterday, which was a white king, but it didn't unlock. Figuring it might have needed to be a piece I gathered, I tried that, and was able to get more than 8 black pawns, which I had before, but had sold, so that I wouldn't have any when I gathered. Still no luck on unlocking the achievement; though I do still have the entire set.
tumblr_inline_o19ge0bn4h1reu3v4_540.png
I bought the remainder of the dolls the day the achievements were re-enabled but I have not gotten the achievement yet. [img]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/ribsgss/FR/hhrffe.png[/img] Unless I am missing something? I counted eleven different dolls...
I bought the remainder of the dolls the day the achievements were re-enabled but I have not gotten the achievement yet.

hhrffe.png

Unless I am missing something? I counted eleven different dolls...
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
I noticed that the coliseum achievements did not add to my total when I obtained them. While manually adding them, I should have a total of 370, whereas it says I have a total of 340. Just figured I'd chime in and see if anyone else had this issue.
I noticed that the coliseum achievements did not add to my total when I obtained them. While manually adding them, I should have a total of 370, whereas it says I have a total of 340. Just figured I'd chime in and see if anyone else had this issue.
Waited for over a day for In Tune with the Runes and yet to receive it.

If this helps, I bought the Wind runestone from the AH upon knowing about achievements coming back on; I already had the other 10 prior.

Edit: Came up today, thank you!
Waited for over a day for In Tune with the Runes and yet to receive it.

If this helps, I bought the Wind runestone from the AH upon knowing about achievements coming back on; I already had the other 10 prior.

Edit: Came up today, thank you!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
I am experiencing the same Rune stone problem. I have all 11 in my hoard, but no achievement for them. That is the only issue that I am currently having.
I am experiencing the same Rune stone problem. I have all 11 in my hoard, but no achievement for them. That is the only issue that I am currently having.
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
I have all of the 11 dolls and Worth Something Someday achievement hasn't been earned.
I have all of the 11 dolls and Worth Something Someday achievement hasn't been earned.
I'm missing the Embracing Diversity achievement, and the achievements for the runes, dolls and chess collections.
I'm missing the Embracing Diversity achievement, and the achievements for the runes, dolls and chess collections.
coH7AEL.png
Another 11 dolls yet the achievement has yet to unlock for more than a day now. Most of the others like Chess and Runestones activated pretty much immediately, though...
Another 11 dolls yet the achievement has yet to unlock for more than a day now. Most of the others like Chess and Runestones activated pretty much immediately, though...
I have all 11 dolls and runestones, and nothing yet, even though it's been over 12 hours.
I have all 11 dolls and runestones, and nothing yet, even though it's been over 12 hours.
I'm having a similar problem, I've had all of the dolls for a good 12-24 hours by now and I have not unlocked the achievement.
I'm having a similar problem, I've had all of the dolls for a good 12-24 hours by now and I have not unlocked the achievement.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161