Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
I've been waiting over a week for some achievements to show up. The following ones are the ones I'm missing:
Brawler
Slayer
Warrior
Level 10 - 1 dragon
Level 10 - 3 dragons
Level 20 - 3 dragons
500,000 treasure
Worth Something Someday
Checkmate!
and In Tune with the Runes
I've been waiting over a week for some achievements to show up. The following ones are the ones I'm missing:
Brawler
Slayer
Warrior
Level 10 - 1 dragon
Level 10 - 3 dragons
Level 20 - 3 dragons
500,000 treasure
Worth Something Someday
Checkmate!
and In Tune with the Runes
Gg3KhUb.pngSDTXnpH.png6S3h32D.png

she/her | FR+9
[/columns]
ZVpCPil.png
So I've been playing for about a month now and neither of the treasure achievements. So that would be:
10,000 Treasure
20,000 Treasure
50,000 Treasure
100,000 Treasure
and 200,000 Treasure.
I'm not sure if I have earned 500,000 Treasure up to now so I'll exclude that one.

Also, I earn most of my treasure through the fairgrounds, so that should Count for the achievement, right?
Could somebody tell me if they will Trigger eventually?
So I've been playing for about a month now and neither of the treasure achievements. So that would be:
10,000 Treasure
20,000 Treasure
50,000 Treasure
100,000 Treasure
and 200,000 Treasure.
I'm not sure if I have earned 500,000 Treasure up to now so I'll exclude that one.

Also, I earn most of my treasure through the fairgrounds, so that should Count for the achievement, right?
Could somebody tell me if they will Trigger eventually?
.......ibV9E9i.png91IRMND.pngpxgKZLB.pngUZEDcoo.pngiwOM9O6.pngeRWUNjA.png6Zs7hJu.pngXaC2ynu.pngbzEU9i1.png dEe2UrM.png
JrZGMGx.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
@Kimikada @HailQueenSteph @starlightvelaris

Make sure all items are in your hoard. Vaulted Items will not count toward the achievement.

I know several people have waited over a month for their achievements to register. Be patient, this is a longstanding issue(hence the achievement mega thread).
@Kimikada @HailQueenSteph @starlightvelaris

Make sure all items are in your hoard. Vaulted Items will not count toward the achievement.

I know several people have waited over a month for their achievements to register. Be patient, this is a longstanding issue(hence the achievement mega thread).
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I'm still waiting on the Level 10 - 10 Dragons achievement, I was wondering if this one is just buggy?
I'm still waiting on the Level 10 - 10 Dragons achievement, I was wondering if this one is just buggy?
Is there some way to check if we actually have an achievement or not, or if it's just bugged? I am waiting on affection for reflection after reflecting a ton of projectiles in the Coliseum, but since I don't have any way of keeping track just how many I reflected, I'm not sure if the achievement is delayed or if I have not done enough.

For reference, I had a Dragon with meditate, ambush, and reflect, with the using reflect every single time my enemies were attacking (possible due to ambush). That Dragon was the only Dragon in my party, and I had two battles with four spell casters. I defeated them by only reflecting their spells back at them, with each doing about 50 damage per turn (I was in the sand swept delta). So it should've been enough, but the achievement still wasn't activating...
Is there some way to check if we actually have an achievement or not, or if it's just bugged? I am waiting on affection for reflection after reflecting a ton of projectiles in the Coliseum, but since I don't have any way of keeping track just how many I reflected, I'm not sure if the achievement is delayed or if I have not done enough.

For reference, I had a Dragon with meditate, ambush, and reflect, with the using reflect every single time my enemies were attacking (possible due to ambush). That Dragon was the only Dragon in my party, and I had two battles with four spell casters. I defeated them by only reflecting their spells back at them, with each doing about 50 damage per turn (I was in the sand swept delta). So it should've been enough, but the achievement still wasn't activating...
@dragonwheels

I believe that coli achievements have been disabled due to the coli rewrite.
@dragonwheels

I believe that coli achievements have been disabled due to the coli rewrite.
@TrickyLA @dragonwheels all battle achievements are currently disabled
@TrickyLA @dragonwheels all battle achievements are currently disabled
fzww6al.png
@UsagiChaan @chatoyant

That's unfortunate. Any word on when the they will be back on?
@UsagiChaan @chatoyant

That's unfortunate. Any word on when the they will be back on?
@dragonwheels

Not until after the site rewrite is closer to being finished since achievements are tied in to so many different parts of the site.
@dragonwheels

Not until after the site rewrite is closer to being finished since achievements are tied in to so many different parts of the site.
@UsagiChaan @chatoyant

Okay. So if I completed the requirements for the achievements while they are disabled, will they automatically be given to me upon going back on, or will I have to worry about getting them again?
@UsagiChaan @chatoyant

Okay. So if I completed the requirements for the achievements while they are disabled, will they automatically be given to me upon going back on, or will I have to worry about getting them again?
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161